> Mayweathers Logic
Allmenjoi8
post Nov 30 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #41

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 30 2011, 12:17 PM) *
It happens. Suck it up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif) I'm not complaining Zatoichi, I was stating the obvious. Suck it up? LOL.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 30 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 30 2011, 12:38 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif) I'm not complaining Zatoichi, I was stating the obvious. Suck it up? LOL.

We cant all hold hands and sing Kumbaya around here, thats what I meant. Hell, I enjoy a little squabble every now and again. Speaking of that, where tha hell is Stink (Seek)? The guy thats reak's of a fatman's side of the couch? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Seek
post Nov 30 2011, 02:51 PM
Post #43

An inbred jackass...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,971

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 30 2011, 01:50 PM) *
We cant all hold hands and sing Kumbaya around here, thats what I meant. Hell, I enjoy a little squabble every now and again. Speaking of that, where tha hell is Stink (Seek)? The guy thats reak's of a fatman's side of the couch? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Just waiting for you to quit ducking our sig bet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) only a couple of days left bitch lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 30 2011, 02:59 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 30 2011, 02:51 PM) *
Just waiting for you to quit ducking our sig bet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) only a couple of days left bitch lol

Sigh....Seek, Seek, Seek (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Obviously you didn't grasp the content of our earlier exchange, my friend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif) The last memo I left, was for you to grow some pubes on your little pistachios first (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Seek
post Nov 30 2011, 03:06 PM
Post #45

An inbred jackass...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,971

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 30 2011, 03:59 PM) *
Sigh....Seek, Seek, Seek (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Obviously you didn't grasp the content of our earlier exchange, my friend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif) The last memo I left, was for you to grow some pubes on your little pistachios first (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It's all good man. I'm satisfied with knowing you bitched out like some kinda pussy boy. I'll see your bitch ass Dec.4th (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Nov 30 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #46

Lightweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 30 2011, 12:50 PM) *

Kumbaya? I hate that song with a passion. I like a disagree every now again, but when two people clearly do not see eye to just respect the person's decision in move the hell on... but you are use to dealing with psycho women so you are use to arguing pointlessly, gotcha. Plus you have your hands full with Seek

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 30 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 30 2011, 05:31 PM) *
Kumbaya? I hate that song with a passion. I like a disagree every now again, but when two people clearly do not see eye to just respect the person's decision in move the hell on... but you are use to dealing with psycho women so you are use to arguing pointlessly, gotcha. Plus you have your hands full with Seek

You get my point though. Let me not start my logic about psycho women, since we are already talking about Floyd's logic. Oh yeah, my hands are full!? With Seek!? Nah...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
PColeman28
post Nov 30 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #48

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,639

There were a lot of post, so i'll just touch on what i read here and there.... Castillo v mayweather I....this fight was close as hell, i think that's the point the thread creator was getting at regardless who we felt won, it was close just like pacman's 3 marquez fights so in that case may is 41-1....ok i see that point, but that still makes pacquiao 52-6-1 which is a shitty ass record, but i do see his point, sorta lol....As far as the ortiz fight goes, it's not just about punches landed it's about punch effectiveness and how flush the punches land....Ortiz DID land punches, but he didn't do enough....It's kind of like the Paul Williams vs Lara fight.....Lara was landing more punches and the more effective ones as well..but he got cheated, but i remember on this board someone thought williams actually won because of those pitty pat punches he was doing insisting that just because his gloves touched lara's body he landed more punches and won, that's ridiculous if boxing was really scored that way anyone could be a pro boxer......So whoever thought ortiz was being competitive is delusional Ortiz was losing confidence every 30 seconds getting frustrated until he exploded, he was defeated in many ways, that's why he's fighting berto again and not a rematch...... oh and the Cowboys are in a better place than my favorite team....The Chargers....are season is in the shitter.....and i do think Rivers is better than Romo, but i think the Cowboys have better coaching than the Chargers(just my football 2 cents)

This post has been edited by PColeman28: Nov 30 2011, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 30 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #49

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 30 2011, 05:13 PM) *
Good argument, but I will respectfully disagree with May losing against Castillo I do respect your opinion.

This is what I dislike about this board. Someone has a different view point from someone else and because of that their opinion does not matter or the person is called a name. I am not saying that you called anyone a name but that what usually happens.
The main reason why I gave Floyd the Castillo win was because the last few rounds May stepped it up. I scored it 7-5 Mayweather. Castillo never knocked him down or even dazed him, it was a hard fought fight and the edge went to Floyd. On top of that Floyd was injured. The second fight it was a no brainer. However I do feel that if the judges gave a draw in the first fight I could not be mad at the ruling. And that fight was ten years ago and to me that says a lot.

how many times am i going to explain this, doesn't matter what my opinion or your opinion is, its the boxing community, and most felt Castillo won the fight, and your definitely not the boxing community, am not saying I don't value your opinion, it's just pointless in this argument. Did I mention the second fight? No.

From what I can see all your trying to do is defend Floyd, and all am doing is using HIS logic to answer the controversial parts of his career. A bit like Law and precedent. In new law can't be held in retrospective, but this isn't law and I can do whatever I please.

It's like I said were having a BBQ and you brought vegetarian burgers to put on the grill...

damn am hungry now...

also PColeman28 I don't care about Pacs record, its not part of this argument at all he's just an example. Also the Ortiz fight was far from close, and I get your point with the P Willy and Lara fight.

This post has been edited by mgrover: Nov 30 2011, 06:25 PM

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Nov 30 2011, 06:33 PM
Post #50

Lightweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2011, 07:23 PM) *
how many times am i going to explain this, doesn't matter what my opinion or your opinion is, its the boxing community, and most felt Castillo won the fight, and your definitely not the boxing community, am not saying I don't value your opinion, it's just pointless in this argument. Did I mention the second fight? No.

From what I can see all your trying to do is defend Floyd, and all am doing is using HIS logic to answer the controversial parts of his career. A bit like Law and precedent. In new law can't be held in retrospective, but this isn't law and I can do whatever I please.

It's like I said were having a BBQ and you brought vegetarian burgers to put on the grill...

damn am hungry now...

also PColeman28 I don't care about Pacs record, its not part of this argument at all he's just an example. Also the Ortiz fight was far from close, and I get your point with the P Willy and Lara fight.

I am not defending Floyd, if I was defending Floyd my argument would go like this: Go to hell he won deal with it, he was the better fight and still undefeated, kick rocks.
What I am saying that it was a close fight very close fight but Castillo lost. Many people feel that Oscar lost way more fights than he won, especially against that African fighter (his name escapes me). hell some people think Oscar beat Floyd. What I am looking at in he Castillo fight is that there in my opinion, he did not do enough to beat him and I do weight the fact that Floyd was injured. Pac fought the same guy three times and people still say either JMM won all three or lost all three. You can not say that with May and Castillo. I respect your opinion but I disagree. I do not eat beef or pork so I would bring a veggie burger to a BBQ and I have done it several times.

PCole I think Garret is the most overrated coach in the world. He screwed Wade Phillips by not opening up his playbook. Rivers is having a terrible seaon but I think after his two running backs left a lof of pressure was put on him and well he isn't doing too well. Norv Turner is a idoit for not punting against Denver. Why give them half a field. Plus because Denver won I have to listen to this bullcrap about "Tebow Magic." I am so tired of hearing about the most over overrated QB who has no skills. You see what happen when he played the Lions. He got owned.

This post has been edited by Allmenjoi8: Nov 30 2011, 06:34 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:27 PM