Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Better Chance to win Rios over Pac, Saul over May or Garcia over Mathysse
Dolimite
post May 29 2013, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

As I am reading other messages boards comments on these three fights I notice a pattern:

Rios vs. Pac= Rios has no chance in this fight and Manny will make him quit. Rios would basically have little to no chance of even hurting Manny

Saul vs. May= Mayweather is scared of Saul which is why he wants the fight at 147 (even though he has never said that) and that Saul would knock May out with his hand speed foot works. Saul has accomplished more at the age of 21 than Mayweather did at that age.

Garcia vs. Lucas M= Garcia would box Lucas's head off.

Of all three fights I think Garcia has a chance of winning. Saul has a punchers chance and a BIG weight advantage and that could be very useful to him. As far as Rios and Pac that is a toss up. I have no idea. What I do not like about fans on this fight is that they are underestimating Rios and assume Pac is still the Pac of Cotto.

What do yawl think, who has a greater chance to win out of the three fight?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 29 2013, 08:57 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Rios vs Pac - Depends on Pac's style....will he be gun shy? Will he play it safe because of the outcome of his last fight? (Question is..can he fight safe?)...If Rios appliessolid pressure, pins Manny on the rops where hes been quite vulnerable + he tightens his d, hes got more than a puncher's chance.

Saul vs Money - Supposedly the most dangerous opponent X calls out Floyd, X and Floyd fight, Floyd dominates. I am tired of this patern...I want to see them fight in May 2014 but Floyd has been kicking young asses too long for me to doubt his victory ever again. No matter the weight, division or whatever....

Garcia vs Lucas - I want to see this fight!! I don't think Garcia possesses enough boxing ability to box Lucas's head off...it will be a war...and I think Lucas will come out victorious.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 29 2013, 09:44 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 29 2013, 05:57 AM) *
Rios vs Pac - Depends on Pac's style....will he be gun shy? Will he play it safe because of the outcome of his last fight? (Question is..can he fight safe?)...If Rios appliessolid pressure, pins Manny on the rops where hes been quite vulnerable + he tightens his d, hes got more than a puncher's chance.

Saul vs Money - Supposedly the most dangerous opponent X calls out Floyd, X and Floyd fight, Floyd dominates. I am tired of this patern...I want to see them fight in May 2014 but Floyd has been kicking young asses too long for me to doubt his victory ever again. No matter the weight, division or whatever....

Garcia vs Lucas - I want to see this fight!! I don't think Garcia possesses enough boxing ability to box Lucas's head off...it will be a war...and I think Lucas will come out victorious.

So the only question mark fight would be Pac and Rios. I concur, I have no idea how that fight plays out. It will be a mystery.

Saul doesn't have the ring IQ and sadly he is believing his own hype but confidence is a good thing.

Lucas and Danny is will be amazing.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post May 29 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

I have them in this order and for these reasons. Garcia vs Matthysse, Rios vs Manny, and then Canelo vs Floyd.

Garcia proved that hes not just a left hooker. He was able to land his right in various ways against Zab. He threw the straight right, he counter punched with it, and he was able to land the over hand right. He needs to land that right hand early and often to win. You dont hook with a hooker.

Now one thing I like about Rios, even though hes a human punching bag, is he throws punches with his opponent. As opposed to someone like Berto who mostly covers up and fires back after you get your shots off. He needs to land a combonation in the middle of Mannys flury of punches. If he does that theres a good chance he can stop Manny.

Now Canelo has a size advantage, but hes not the pressure type fighter that most Mexican warriors are. And I dont think he has the stamina to fight 12 hard rounds with Floyd. Now he does have a punchers chance do to his power, but I dont think he can land enough telling blows to win the fight.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 29 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

pac, floyd and garcia.

+Quote Post
Plah
post May 29 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #6

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

Pac KO
Floyd UD
Lucas KO

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 29 2013, 05:10 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 01:49 PM) *
pac, floyd and garcia.

Please explain. How do you see these fights going?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 29 2013, 05:15 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Pac - maybe, there's just too many maybes but if he gets back to top conditioning with Ariza and working hard he'll win.
Mayweather - he might be stunned in this fight here or there since you know the guys 170lbs. But that may make Canelo very sluggish
No idea.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 29 2013, 06:20 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 05:10 PM) *
Please explain. How do you see these fights going?

pac is going to ktfo rios. maybe inside 5 rounds...

floyd is going to school canelo and cruise to a ud.

garcia is going to be in a shoot out. i think everyone, including matthysse is selling him short...and lucas is going to sleep off a counter punch.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 29 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 03:20 PM) *
pac is going to ktfo rios. maybe inside 5 rounds...

floyd is going to school canelo and cruise to a ud.

garcia is going to be in a shoot out. i think everyone, including matthysse is selling him short...and lucas is going to sleep off a counter punch.

Wow!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:05 PM