IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV:Rios/Abril-Marquez-Fedchenko@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT), No Public Streams, New Threads (See 1st Message About Start Time)
pimpfighterROQ
post Apr 14 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #61

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,368

I'm really impressed how Marquez has been looking in this and the last fight with Pac. He looks bigger, powerful and stronger than ever. He actually looks like a welterweight.

I want to know how Hereda conditions Marquez. damn.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 14 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

That was an okay match, no real suspense. Marquez looked good, but Fedchenko was never a real threat.

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Apr 15 2012, 12:02 AM
Post #63

Bantamweight

Marquez is goin to have a festival with Margarito jr. if they fight next. I wonder if Bobfather would risk losing his undefeated brawler to Marquez. Like most people thought, Rios is amateurish when someone boxes him. Marquez is goin to counterpunch his ass all night.

I wanna see Mayweather vs Marquez II. I want to see this new improved Marquez against Floyd.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 15 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #64

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Apr 15 2012, 12:58 AM) *
I'm really impressed how Marquez has been looking in this and the last fight with Pac. He looks bigger, powerful and stronger than ever. He actually looks like a welterweight.

I want to know how Hereda conditions Marquez. damn.

He's still working with Hereda? I thought that he dropped him after the Pacquaio match.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 15 2012, 12:04 AM
Post #65

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Okay, so somebody can shoot Fedchenko in the parking lot for all I care...never wanna see him again...dude is a clown. The Mexico crowd is a tough one, and that bullshit he pulled, was grounds for deadly force.

As for Abril...screw him! He HAD to know that he wasn't going to walk away from this as the winner, without a knockout. He practically begged and whored for this fight, and didn't close it in convincing fashion...which would've been by way of KO in this situation.

Rios will move up to 40 and forget all about this loss, and Abril will probably pull a Hopkins (post RJJ 1) and beg for a rematch for years to come. Decent card, but wasn't worth the money. It's boxing though...so no need to complain about it.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Apr 15 2012, 12:09 AM
Post #66

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Apr 15 2012, 01:02 AM) *
Marquez is goin to have a festival with Margarito jr. if they fight next. I wonder if Bobfather would risk losing his undefeated brawler to Marquez. Like most people thought, Rios is amateurish when someone boxes him. Marquez is goin to counterpunch his ass all night.

I wanna see Mayweather vs Marquez II. I want to see this new improved Marquez against Floyd.

Yup. Based on what I saw of Rios today, definitely.

Not interested in Mayweather/Marquez II.

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Apr 15 2012, 12:13 AM
Post #67

Bantamweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 15 2012, 01:04 AM) *
Okay, so somebody can shoot Fedchenko in the parking lot for all I care...never wanna see him again...dude is a clown. The Mexico crowd is a tough one, and that bullshit he pulled, was grounds for deadly force.

As for Abril...screw him! He HAD to know that he wasn't going to walk away from this as the winner, without a knockout. He practically begged and whored for this fight, and didn't close it in convincing fashion...which would've been by way of KO in this situation.

Rios will move up to 40 and forget all about this loss, and Abril will probably pull a Hopkins (post RJJ 1) and beg for a rematch for years to come. Decent card, but wasn't worth the money. It's boxing though...so no need to complain about it.

Surprised it was a split decision win for Rios though lol. I expected a flat out ridiculous unanimous or a majority decision. I guess Bob only had enough time to quickly hand an envelope filled with money to one of the judges LOL.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 15 2012, 03:10 AM
Post #68

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

yea jmm has gotten bigger

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 15 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #69

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Apr 15 2012, 01:13 AM) *
Surprised it was a split decision win for Rios though lol. I expected a flat out ridiculous unanimous or a majority decision. I guess Bob only had enough time to quickly hand an envelope filled with money to one of the judges LOL.

LOL!

Seriously, a split decision usually gives people an idea that the fight was close. With that said, I cant call it close, if Rios was on the inside tapping Abril's right gloves with those pitty pat punches, while he was in a shell.

Now, if Rios was able to land some uppercuts on the inside (which he elected not to do), then I would've given him a few rounds. He looked so dumb out there last night, and made it painfully obvious that he cant make adjustments.

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Apr 15 2012, 04:10 AM) *
yea jmm has gotten bigger

He was bigger in his last fight, and less ripped. He looked better last night, being the fact that the Pacquiao fight was pretty much a test drive (in regards to his new conditioning).

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Apr 15 2012, 10:23 AM
Post #70

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

I missed both fights, but I was told I didn't miss much.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 01:38 AM