> PLAYOFFS
mexi-cutioner
post May 11 2011, 01:33 PM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 10 2011, 05:53 PM) *
Roloson is playing OUT OF HIS MIND right now! It's ridiculous how dominant he's been in the playoffs. If he can keep it up, I don't see ANYONE beating the Lightning. That's really the only variable that means anything. The Bolts are gonna get their goals regardless of what line is in the game, it's just a matter of Rolo stopping the other guys.

The NHL HATES Tampa discarding their Golden children they way that they did. Some of those penalty calls were VERY suspect. I expect to see more of the same in this next series.

But our boys are durable. The NHL would be pissed if Tampa got past Boston, but I'd love to finish the season with the Canucks! That's a good match up.

If TB ends up going all the way this year, Roloson gets playoff MVP for sure. I remember when he was like 37 and the Oilers made that cup run, everyone was saying how crazy it was considering how old he is. 5 years later he's doing the same thing.

Lol I hear what you're saying about the officiating, i've seen A LOT of shady calls and non-calls occur throughout the playoffs but I don't think the NHL hates tampa.. Gary Bettman LOVES his American market (which explains his refusal to move Phoenix back to Canada despite the millions of dollars in revenue the Yotes lose yearly)

Tampa versus Canucks would definitely be an exciting cup final and I think i'd enjoy that more than a Boston final simply cus Lightning have such a high powered offence it would make for a more entertaining series.

Have you by any chance been able to catch any of the games in the Sharks-Red Wings series???? That series has been nothing but fireworks I'm excited for Game 7 tomorrow!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post May 11 2011, 01:35 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

QUOTE (BigG @ May 7 2011, 08:15 AM) *
Hope Boston win this year. But I'm thinkin it'll be Dallas-Miami in the finals and I hope Dallas wins if thats the case because I'd love to see Kidd get a ring before he retires.

BigG, it'll DEFINITELY be a Grizzlies vs. Hawks final...I'm pretty sure everyone had that prediction heading into the regular season (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 22 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #13

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

Series tied at 2!!!

Tim Thomas is gonna break...

(IMG:http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/boston-bruins18.jpg)

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post May 23 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #14

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

That has to be one of the biggest choke jobs/greatest comebacks in NBA Playoff history. OKC was up 15 points with four minutes to play. Dirk Nowitzki went nuts, and took over that game. That was legendary, and OKC is all but done now. I don't see them going back to Dallas after losing like that and putting up any kind of effort. I mean, they'll try, but they're going to get blown out in game 5. They were so close to making it an even series, and they led the whole game up until the last minute. They were up, but always let Dallas just hang around. It seemed as if Dallas was always one run away from taking over. Apparantely that run was in the last four minutes when it counted. Great game and it seems to be Dallas' year.

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post May 26 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #15

Lightweight

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 22 2011, 04:12 PM) *
Series tied at 2!!!

Tim Thomas is gonna break...

(IMG:http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/boston-bruins18.jpg)

Good win yesterday, I've got the Lightning winning game seven!!!

goodluck to ur boys in Vancouver on wednesday, they're desperately gonna need it...

this is serious business!!! we don't fuck around in vancouver!!!

This post has been edited by mexi-cutioner: May 26 2011, 07:39 PM

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 26 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #16

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

You guys blew through San Jose!

I'm not counting my chickens yet on getting out of Boston. The Bruins are a GREAT rebound team. They will definitely come out trying to steal the early momentum...my hope is that our boys stay active on the boards, and ride out the early surge.

There is NO WAY either team is going out without a fight. Shit is gonna be ON!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 07:18 AM