IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When Tim's contract is up with Top Rank, is Golden Boy on the horizon?, (Title Edited For Clarity.)
bnoles4life
post Oct 14 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #41

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 04:38 PM) *
Check, Hotsauce, I Google it and an article came up today by Vives Wallace among others and he stated there is one more fight for Bradley with TR, others popped up to stating the same but in referenced the recent one

If Vito spit it, I'd give it some credence. Then again, he did say he had 3 sources that May was knocked down in sparring from a body shot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 14 2013, 09:46 PM
Post #42

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 03:38 PM) *
Check, Hotsauce, I Google it and an article came up today by Vives Wallace among others and he stated there is one more fight for Bradley with TR, others popped up to stating the same but in referenced the recent one

I couldn't find anything bro. You are probably a more experienced googler than I

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 14 2013, 09:55 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 14 2013, 08:51 PM) *
If Vito spit it, I'd give it some credence. Then again, he did say he had 3 sources that May was knocked down in sparring from a body shot.

I read his article today and that's what it said. He wasn't the only one reporting the body shot stuff though, we will never know if that was true

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 14 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 09:46 PM) *
I couldn't find anything bro. You are probably a more experienced googler than I

It was anvil boxing scene article that talked about the contract too I think, but it will be interesting to see if he bolts when his contract is up. Arum is known to push extensions in his fighters' faces before lining up their fights.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #45

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

Here straight from Tim, he says he is tied in with Top Rank for another year, the interview starts an hour and 5 minutes in, he says he is tied in at an hour and 30 minutes in.

Listen to whole interview at one point he says TR had a gun to his head.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L4Rbwz1b8U

This post has been edited by NoCatchweights: Oct 14 2013, 10:19 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 15 2013, 02:21 AM
Post #46

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 11:00 PM) *
It was anvil boxing scene article that talked about the contract too I think, but it will be interesting to see if he bolts when his contract is up. Arum is known to push extensions in his fighters' faces before lining up their fights.

That's true, but I don't see Bradley falling for arums shit again. Hopefully he jets as soon as its up, doubt he throws up any red flags tho cause arum will pull some shady shit.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 15 2013, 04:54 AM
Post #47

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:18 PM) *
Here straight from Tim, he says he is tied in with Top Rank for another year, the interview starts an hour and 5 minutes in, he says he is tied in at an hour and 30 minutes in.

Listen to whole interview at one point he says TR had a gun to his head.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L4Rbwz1b8U

If that's the case, it may be just what the doctor ordered. Build up more momentum, then jump ship. Then again, Arum may see this coming, offer (read: force) an extension, if he doesn't sign, "shelf" him and derail any buzz his name may have w/ the public. Be careful Timmy. Don't tip your hand too early.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 15 2013, 08:19 AM
Post #48

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 15 2013, 05:54 AM) *
If that's the case, it may be just what the doctor ordered. Build up more momentum, then jump ship. Then again, Arum may see this coming, offer (read: force) an extension, if he doesn't sign, "shelf" him and derail any buzz his name may have w/ the public. Be careful Timmy. Don't tip your hand too early.

Wow. That sounds like a brilliant plan. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he's done that before...Oh wait...

You hit the nail on the head bnoles. Arum will probably do exactly that if Bradley gets any real buzz around him. Only way I see Bradley being able to make a clean break from Top Rank any time soon, without much resistance, is if he continues to beat Arum's cash cows in non-spectacular fashion. Sad part is, he'll probably be even more blatant with it. He had to put up a front with Manny and stab him in the back. I think he'll shank Bradley's career face to face.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 15 2013, 08:22 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 15 2013, 09:01 AM
Post #49

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 02:21 AM) *
That's true, but I don't see Bradley falling for arums shit again. Hopefully he jets as soon as its up, doubt he throws up any red flags tho cause arum will pull some shady shit.

That's my biggest concern. Will Bradley reveal his future plans too early and how will it affect his career? If Arum knows he's going to bolt, expect to see him screw Tim over. Tim should play it cool and keep his intentions to his self

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Oct 15 2013, 03:58 PM
Post #50

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 15 2013, 09:01 AM) *
That's my biggest concern. Will Bradley reveal his future plans too early and how will it affect his career? If Arum knows he's going to bolt, expect to see him screw Tim over. Tim should play it cool and keep his intentions to his self

Is that why arum robbed manny against bradley?

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 06:31 AM