> Cain Velasquez on sports science
AussieLad
post Oct 29 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter/post/...-cain-velasquez

Very interesting analysis in terms of endurance and power. The tests show he has cardio on par with elite endurance athletes, throws punches with 2230 pounds of force, a figure higher than any boxer they have recorded on the show, and generates enormous power in the take downs.

Just found it interesting. Elite cardio, elite power, elite wrestling... the dude is a fucking beast.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hittman25
post Oct 29 2010, 10:32 AM
Post #2

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,662

ill be first to admit i under estimated cain in that fight but he proved it isnt all about being bigger....its about being quiker and more sound fundamentaly.....its crazy im from tucson arizona and i guess cain is from yuma arizona and one of his wrestling coaches moved from yuma to tucson and he had a article in the paper the day before the fight saying that cain was probably the only guy who can beat brock.....this wretling coach is pretty good too hes at a new school in town and he already has them as a powerhouse in wrestling......with hands like those he should try and be the first mexican heavyweight champion in boxing......im pretty sure he would be able to fuck up david haye or maybe even the klits but david haye for sure

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 30 2010, 01:10 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

It's good to see Velasquez finally get his props. The guy is a beast i see him reigning at for a long time.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 09:00 AM