Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FELIX TRINIDAD, Cheater? Career a ?
klonopinz
post Nov 30 2013, 11:47 AM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

titos power came from his legs, he had track athlete legs. he would wind his hook up and let it rip. i beleive he cheated, but it was cheating combined with natural power, thats how he was able to get those spectacular ko's. you gota remember those idiots fargas and joppy stood right in front of im also, they were begging for it. but we will never kno
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 30 2013, 12:09 PM
Post #12

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Nov 30 2013, 11:47 AM) *
titos power came from his legs, he had track athlete legs. he would wind his hook up and let it rip. i beleive he cheated, but it was cheating combined with natural power, thats how he was able to get those spectacular ko's. you gota remember those idiots fargas and joppy stood right in front of im also, they were begging for it. but we will never kno

He had what hahaha. Man I ran track for years and Trinidad ain't have no track athlete legs, please find a better way to describe his perceived natural power lol....cheating is cheating. Like Mrgrover said once you cheat you can't be trusted. You put a cloud of doubt over your career and Trinidad is no different

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Nov 30 2013, 01:40 PM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 30 2013, 12:09 PM) *
He had what hahaha. Man I ran track for years and Trinidad ain't have no track athlete legs, please find a better way to describe his perceived natural power lol....cheating is cheating. Like Mrgrover said once you cheat you can't be trusted. You put a cloud of doubt over your career and Trinidad is no different

"Perceived natural power" lmao---- CHEATO

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 30 2013, 06:32 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Nov 30 2013, 12:40 PM) *
"Perceived natural power" lmao---- CHEATO

I'm just saying there's nothing about Felix that reads track lol. He got good leverage on his shots so I'm not saying he didn't have pop but it is really questionable in light of what happened with his hand wraps. It's unfortunate but he did cast a tiny bit of doubt there.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 1 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Nov 30 2013, 10:00 AM) *
Dude Hearns had muscle-- lean muscle-- his back and shoulders were ripped. You could see his power before he even let a punch go

The point of this is that dude said that Tito had a skinny bird chest, which I replied has absolutely nothing to do with punching power. Is that not a fact?? Look at Hearn's chest, it has nothing to do with his punching power (which you're either born with or train to help develop more power/better technique to become a puncher) and in fact power starts in the legs-not the upper body.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 03:19 PM