> MGM Grand advertising, Dick move?
AZWildCat
post Apr 22 2014, 10:40 AM
Post #31

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2014, 01:16 PM) *
Damn, again?! Julio just dealt with that after the Lee fight, hence why Bob threw him to the wolves (against Sergio). That fight was put in place to keep him honest and learn not to piss Bob off. Bob did get him that nice house, but most high-powered jerks do that, to keep fighters around.

However, Julio was supposed to lose terribly to Sergio, but almost scored a big upset at the end of the fight...which spelled "money" for Bob. Had he gotten handled by Sergio, then Bob wouldn't have found all that much use in him. It may seems like he's throwing him to the wolves for this GGG fight, but I think some see this fight going totally different from popular prediction.

julio is money and they know it that name is gonna rake in bucks alone ...always exciting fights ...and he keeps himself relevant all across the boards his name is being put next to stars at 160 to 175....julio is in the drivers seat and he knows it!!! if i were julio id out ggg for wanting me at 168 and passing up ward lol and let my contract expire fuck that slave contract and a bullshit minimum and set max!!!
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 21 2014, 09:46 AM) *
Is this what Arum was spitting nails about???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How childish can an old windbag be, by asking the public to boycott Floyd's fight? It's like that angry ex-girlfriend syndrome..."I don't want him anymore, but I don't want anybody else to have him either".

well put ...dude is the definition of a hater made cause money being made without him...cant wait till his shit sinks like
KING
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 12:31 AM