IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> austin trout, the more i hear/see this guy...
daprofessor
post Apr 12 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Apr 11 2013, 09:26 AM) *
"When the bell rings, two men will remain in the ring. No fans, trainer, or family will be there to help us rise to glory. A man must look me in the eye and be completely honest with himself in that moment. He must ask himself if he is great. He will struggle with desire as I will force him to question himself with every punch that I throw. In the end, there will be doubt on his part. I donít question my desire. There is ĎNo Doubtí that when he looks me in the eyes that I will be ready!"
-Austin Trout

I'm seriously becoming a fan of this dude. I love the way he carries himself and his approach to the sport. I honestly hope that he is successful in this fight. (I was putting money on him any way lol)

His style in the ring and his writing oozes with intelligence and the confidence that comes with it. Pure class.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 13 2013, 07:59 AM
Post #42

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

If his heart truly burns w/ the fire, that is expressed in print, this dude is going to be better than ANY of us realize. Canelo, to quote a Michael Jordan commercial, "you'd better eat your Wheaties.."

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Apr 13 2013, 10:33 AM
Post #43

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 13 2013, 08:59 AM) *
If his heart truly burns w/ the fire, that is expressed in print, this dude is going to be better than ANY of us realize. Canelo, to quote a Michael Jordan commercial, "you'd better eat your Wheaties.."

I hope we are witnessing the emergence of someone special..... If so, the lack of hype makes this refreshing. I "thought" I liked this guy before. Now that I've heard his approach and passion for the sport I'm a fan for real. I really hope he's successful.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Apr 13 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #44

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

^lol

i love that trout prints his thoughts. i think trout alvarez has foty candidate all over it. two young upncomers that have everything to lose and both are gonna show up for more than $

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 13 2013, 10:56 AM
Post #45

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (wolterb @ Apr 13 2013, 11:35 AM) *
^lol

i love that trout prints his thoughts. i think trout alvarez has foty candidate all over it. two young upncomers that have everything to lose and both are gonna show up for more than $

They won't win it thought because they might actually be BOXING in a boxing match, and we all know that's a no no among fans nowadays lol

+Quote Post
emd01
post Apr 14 2013, 10:27 AM
Post #46

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 13 2013, 07:56 AM) *
They won't win it thought because they might actually be BOXING in a boxing match, and we all know that's a no no among fans nowadays lol
lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 15 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #47

Cruiserweight

i wonder if someone is writing for him...or are these his actual words? i noticed the comment section is closed. that's a good thing. tired of reading the ignorant comments that usually follow.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 15 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

If trout comes into the fight half as determined as rigo did he will shut canelo down. Trout has all the tools to beat him and it sounds like he has the intelligence to use them. Canelo is very laid back and maybe that's just him. One thing is for sure, I think were in for a treat Saturday.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 15 2013, 07:22 PM
Post #49

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 15 2013, 07:15 PM) *
If trout comes into the fight half as determined as rigo did he will shut canelo down. Trout has all the tools to beat him and it sounds like he has the intelligence to use them. Canelo is very laid back and maybe that's just him. One thing is for sure, I think were in for a treat Saturday.

4 weekends in a row!!! when's the last time that happened?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 16 2013, 01:12 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

It's been a long time.. but we've had a very good runs of at least the right guy winning even tho the scores might ne bad, but I think that comes to an end this weekend if trout outboxes canelo. I really don't believe they will give him the fight on points. The best I can see him getting is a draw. There's just too much money in canelo

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 05:43 AM