IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Garcia Withdraws From Judah Fight (Alleged Broken Rib?), Fightnews Claims Fight Postponed Till April 27, 2013
MaxPayne
post Jan 27 2013, 05:54 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

Garcia To Pull Out Of Judah Fight

The title says it all. What do you guys think ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Jan 27 2013, 08:59 AM
Post #2

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,770

hmm...i hope its just rumors.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jan 27 2013, 09:17 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Aint this some shit... Didnt think he should be fighting Judah anyway. But since it was made and its just 2 weeks away, I was kinda looking forward to it. Oh well, no skin off my balls. Maybe Berto will step in and fight Judah. I think that makes for an explosive fight. Somebody would be going to sleep there.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 27 2013, 10:51 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

There's talk circulating that hes been living it up instead of training right and that's the reason for the ditch effort.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 27 2013, 11:01 AM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Hopefully this isn't true, but who knows.

Danny was JUST on Twitter last night, poking fun at Lucas Matthysse and laughing at Zab's interview after the Aydin/Karass fight.

I can agree with the whole possibility of him living it up, instead of training hard...his twitter and instagram pics say a lot. On the other hand, he has been uploading pics of him training, but hell, I haven't seen any videos (unless somebody can point me to them).

If he's trying to pull out of a Judah fight, then there's no way he makes it in any further bouts against stiffer competition. Maybe it's the pressure of defending all of those titles, and everybody wanting to fight him. He even tweeted last, something along the lines of "Everybody and they mama calling me out"

Again, who knows. Maybe this is just a tool to pump up the fight even more.

PS: I sounded like a real fanboy fucktard with all of that twitter/instragram talk. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 27 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 27 2013, 11:01 AM) *
Hopefully this isn't true, but who knows.

Danny was JUST on Twitter last night, poking fun at Lucas Matthysse and laughing at Zab's interview after the Aydin/Karass fight.

I can agree with the whole possibility of him living it up, instead of training hard...his twitter and instagram pics say a lot. On the other hand, he has been uploading pics of him training, but hell, I haven't seen any videos (unless somebody can point me to them).

If he's trying to pull out of a Judah fight, then there's no way he makes it in any further bouts against stiffer competition. Maybe it's the pressure of defending all of those titles, and everybody wanting to fight him. He even tweeted last, something along the lines of "Everybody and they mama calling me out"

Again, who knows. Maybe this is just a tool to pump up the fight even more.

PS: I sounded like a real fanboy fucktard with all of that twitter/instragram talk. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well I have two theories in mind, all speculation so don't take it to heart everybody.

Maybe he saw what matthysse did to Dallas and thought "Damn, Judah beat this guy. I haven't been training hard enough".

Or maybe someone got in his ear about trying to get a fight with Floyd. He has more buzz than guerrero so shit might as well go for it

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jan 27 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #7

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Well,

If the rumors are true and Danny Garcia is afraid of a well-past-his-prime Judah, he's in trouble for the rest of his career. UNLESS he is pulling out to fight a top contender, which Judah isn't anymore, I think the Khan fight showed that. A focused Judah can be competitive for about five rounds before often unraveling. However, boxing fans deserve a top opponent who can be competitive for all 12 rounds at the World Championship or even title elimination level.

Jack

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 27 2013, 05:28 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Already reports of a phantom injury. I smell duck

First no reports of injury just talk of the fight being off, then ring reports Garcia has a severe thumb injury and the fight is in doubt, now they are reporting a rib injury and the fight is off.

This post has been edited by checkleft: Jan 27 2013, 05:42 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 27 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

If this is the case, he should be stripped from his titles. It is his fault that he didn't train and if he is asking for a fight with Mayweather than fuck him. He should be focusing on one fight at the time and not being a diva. This really pisses me off. Now if this fight happens I hope Judah knocks him into the third row and his daddy can finally shut up.But it was funny when his dad told Judah to take off that Janet Jackson hat! Instant classic!

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Jan 27 2013, 08:28 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 27 2013, 07:52 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

The boxing writers are saying he has been partying and not training seriously. And he's citing a rib injury but Eddie Chambers said he saw him train and he was in great shape. I smell bull sh*t

He's officially pulled out... Link to story

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/88880...-due-rib-injury

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 02:25 PM