IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arum compares Floyd to Hitler.... Sad day, Everyone is okay with this?
Dolimite
post Feb 8 2014, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/arums-compariso...xed-feel--74459

What pisses me off is no one even questioned Arum about this or even did a follow up response, now had Floyd said any thing like that it would be hell. This is out of hand and fans eat this shit up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 8 2014, 12:49 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I don't think that even merits a response anymore. While sure Mayweathers recently been acting as a "bully" with Pac with the pictures and what not. Am pretty sure that's boxing.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Feb 8 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Floyds not in any hurry to bail Manny out of his tax issues nor should he. Manny turned down Floyds offer when at the time nobody was offering up 40 mil guaranteed. So if I was Floyd Id let that fool starve.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Feb 8 2014, 01:21 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

dont waste time making another thread about floyd. im sick of it.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Feb 8 2014, 02:09 PM
Post #5

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

At this point you can just tell that Top Rank uses Mayweather's name for Promotion! this shit has gotten crazy... Now i understand why he doesn't want to hear any pacquiao questions.

You see how much they say "Mayweather vs Pacquiao" on espn, in the last week i've heard it more than i have in the last few months.

The more it happens the more stupid Manny and TR look, Manny said "our phones are open"..? YOU F'ing FOOL! Mayweather BEEN called and BEEN offered you a fight, now you talking about fighting for free when before the money meant so much?!

I know they say mayweather is walking contradiction but he's in second place and must've learned the bad habit by these fuus at Top Rape.

Even I'm sick of hearing Mayweather vs Pacquiao, ESPECIALLY when both fighters are already fighting different opponents.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Feb 8 2014, 03:15 PM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 8 2014, 12:44 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/arums-compariso...xed-feel--74459

What pisses me off is no one even questioned Arum about this or even did a follow up response, now had Floyd said any thing like that it would be hell. This is out of hand and fans eat this shit up.

whats treacherous is pac fans are already trying to justify what arum said. so far i've heard "yea you have to admit floyd has been a little 'hitlerish' in his negotiations with manny" and "arum was spot on with this comment i dont get why everyone's so shocked" among other things.

no one seems to understand the severity of what he said...this is a SPORT...hitler was responsible for possibly the worst genocide in history. how do you even equate the two?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 8 2014, 04:01 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 8 2014, 10:49 AM) *
I don't think that even merits a response anymore. While sure Mayweathers recently been acting as a "bully" with Pac with the pictures and what not. Am pretty sure that's boxing.

The thing is, it was all in line with boxing, even in good taste, some of the shit was funny. When Manny was saying Floyd is scared of him people ere loving it, if Manny wants to throw bricks he has to be willing to take some.

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 8 2014, 11:21 AM) *
dont waste time making another thread about floyd. im sick of it.

Then don't read it. This has nothing to do with Floyd asshole, but everything to do with WHAT ARUM said. It was disrespectful comment and a comment that has nothing to do with the bullshit between he and whoever concerning this fight. A fight that will not happen. People lost families, fortunes, land, self respect, countries were torn a part and bankrupt and many other things.

For the record, Manny is no Winston Churchill, more like Roosevelt, who wanted no part of the war.

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Feb 8 2014, 04:54 PM
Post #8

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

this is such an absolute softball/grandslam for Mayweather if he takes his time and responds with a calculated thought out missive that brings light to Arum, the boxing scribes and the fans who allow such rhetoric... do it ESPN primetime and show Arum for who he truly is

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Feb 8 2014, 05:02 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

Arum is terrible for boxing and I wish he would just go away. This is boxing though and people say dumb stuff. Arum is Jewish so he won't get killed for saying this. I don't think there is anyone in the world that thinks he is saying Floyd is as bad as Hitler overall...just that their media tactics are similar.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 8 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

All this is simply is what it usually is; Arum doing the same ol hype job waiting until Manny has a fight deal already signed and then start mentioning Floyd's name to keep Pacquiao relevant with the public.

Arum knows that without Floyd that hardly anyone cares about seeing Pacquiao all that much these days, his PPV numbers clearly show that much.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 09:24 PM