> guerrero gun charge dismissed...
Dolimite
post May 16 2013, 07:42 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 14 2013, 10:07 PM) *
Plaxico get thrown in jail and this no named over rated fighter gets a pass...I hate to bring race into it but this sends a message. More known and people with more money to get out of the situation then Guerrero went to jail for Years and his shit gets dismissed. This is some bullshit

Plaxico and Lil Wayne did time while Guerrero gets a wink and a nod. Well I guess the NYC police thought after the ass whooping he took from may he needed a break. I know why those two men went to jail, being rich and black in America will get you a strike. Remember Floyd did 2 months in jail with no real concrete evidence over something that happen two years ago. By the way rumor has it that he is still smashing his ex...I guess Ms. Jackson doesn't like to sweat. The justice system isn't kind to us. This is no surprise. I am glad that Guerrero's wife does not have to take care of her kids alone especially with her condition.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post May 16 2013, 08:30 AM
Post #22

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:42 AM) *
Plaxico and Lil Wayne did time while Guerrero gets a wink and a nod. Well I guess the NYC police thought after the ass whooping he took from may he needed a break. I know why those two men went to jail, being rich and black in America will get you a strike. Remember Floyd did 2 months in jail with no real concrete evidence over something that happen two years ago. By the way rumor has it that he is still smashing his ex...I guess Ms. Jackson doesn't like to sweat. The justice system isn't kind to us. This is no surprise. I am glad that Guerrero's wife does not have to take care of her kids alone especially with her condition.

The Wayne situation is comparable while the Plaxico's one is not..... Plaxico's dumb ass wouldn't have even been caught up had it not gone off. Sweatpants and a gun don't mix. The weight distribution is a bitch.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 01:33 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ May 16 2013, 08:30 AM) *
The Wayne situation is comparable while the Plaxico's one is not..... Plaxico's dumb ass wouldn't have even been caught up had it not gone off. Sweatpants and a gun don't mix. The weight distribution is a bitch.

I disagree but to each their own, in NY a gun is a gun and they give serious time for that shit which is why I brought up Plaxico in the first place. Guerrero is known only in pockets in Cali and he beat a gun charge trying to take the shit through an NY airport. Plaxico had just brought a chip to the city. Whether the gun went off or not, he still had it and like I said in NY they DGAF. Plaxico, Wayne, Ja, and Prodigy...it's a pattern here and that's where the comparison is

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 07:42 AM) *

Finally someone gets it

You had Ja, Prodigy, Wayne, and Plaxico do time and all have more money and more celebrity then this dude. I don't know the details surrounded the charges being dropped but Robert is one lucky bastard.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 02:06 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ May 15 2013, 11:35 PM) *
I'm with you all the way. But let's not act like Plaxico's gun didn't go off in a club..... It's not necessarily the same. Guerrero should have received more than a slap on the wrist if we're playing fare though. But you know how that is......

Now he's got another story to sell other than his wife beating cancer. Beating a gun charge in the state of NY is one hell of an accomplishment.

he's (plaxico) in a business with a concealed weapon that accidentally discharges. that's a few charges right there.

guerrero's was in a lock box....in luggage....and he let them know it was there. not exactly concealed...and it didn't go off.

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post May 16 2013, 02:40 PM
Post #26

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 03:06 PM) *
he's (plaxico) in a business with a concealed weapon that accidentally discharges. that's a few charges right there.

guerrero's was in a lock box....in luggage....and he let them know it was there. not exactly concealed...and it didn't go off.

That's the point I'm trying to make. I'm not denying that I seldom see African-Americans catch a break. But it's no secret the Law only applies to us.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:42 AM) *

lil' wayne should have gone to prison a long time ago for being a whack emcee. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 03:50 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ May 16 2013, 03:40 PM) *
That's the point I'm trying to make. I'm not denying that I seldom see African-Americans catch a break. But it's no secret the Law only applies to us.

didn't lil' wayne have assault rifles in his tour bus and a bunch of weed or some shit like that? again...that isn't the same thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i don't know the situation with jarule and prodigy...but i see a pattern here....wayne, jarule, prodigy....whack emcees. i would have charged them too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 16 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 01:46 PM) *
lil' wayne should have gone to prison a long time ago for being a whack emcee. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well if that is the case then he isn't the only one I would list them all but shit I don't have that kind of time but shit I will give you a few:

1. Wayne
2. Drake (sensitive rappers died with PM DAWN)
3. 2 Chainz
4. Future
5. Rick Ross
6. Machine Gun Kelly
7. Nikkie Swallow Manij
8. Kayne (after he sold his soul)
9. Cashout King
10. Wacka Flocca
11. Guccie Mane (get plastic surgery!) Ugly MF!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:05 PM) *
Well if that is the case then he isn't the only one I would list them all but shit I don't have that kind of time but shit I will give you a few:

1. Wayne
2. Drake (sensitive rappers died with PM DAWN)
3. 2 Chainz
4. Future
5. Rick Ross
6. Machine Gun Kelly
7. Nikkie Swallow Manij
8. Kayne (after he sold his soul)
9. Cashout King
10. Wacka Flocca
11. Guccie Mane (get plastic surgery!) Ugly MF!

u will get zero arguments from me on this list. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i can proudly say that i don't know any of these whack fools music. kanye did sell his soul though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 10:59 PM