> 50 Cent Charged With Domestic Violence
BigFightFan
post Jul 5 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #31

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jul 4 2013, 10:09 AM) *
He's basically an afterthought in the rap game (not that the headline artists are good, because they're all actually terrible) and his "promotional company" is basically in limbo unless it piggybacks off of Top Rank.

That equals, stay losing.

He has his own promotion going on tonight on espn. I think that's pretty good for a new promotional company. Aside from music he is doing very well
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 5 2013, 12:32 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 5 2013, 09:42 AM) *
Black Thought does not sell into what the industry wants. Think about why all these rappers are being pushed. The are selling what will poison the minds of many children. These kids soak this shit out and live the shit. During the 90s when conscious and mind provoking music was actually highlighted out of nowhere "gangsta" rap came out and killed any music that made you think. Anytime artist like artist like Tribe Called Quest, Poor Righteous Teachers, The entire Boot camp Clique, Freestyle Fellowship crew and a bunch of other cats become obsolete, let's me know something ain't right. 2pacalypse Now, was an amazing album. Socially conscious songs and a call for black unity, that is what got his ass killed. EMPD another group that spoke about the truth, their most recognize song "Cross Over" told the name of the game. Now we just have rappers rapping about raping women and all that bullshit. Sad.

To Chi: 50 off his first album get rich or die trying, wrote one song on his own, the rest was co written by two or three other people. His other 4 albums were all co-written. Its not unheard of. Now his underground shit was cool. "How to Rob" is one of my favorite songs hands down, I am not a hater, I just don't excuse bitch made shit.

Black thought is so dope, hell the whole roots crew is. I wish I was in philly when they have their annual event.

I'm sorry, but this is my background and your claims are fucking ridiculous. To each his own but I know what it is when it comes to you and anybody around floyd. I've seen blatant lies in wikipedia and small errors on there. You need to do better research bruh. I spoke to my old boss who is industry wide and he said you need to be sued for this bullshit. He is the assistant to the BP of marketing at interscope and says he never had a ghost writer. I've reached out to the gun it head anr and day boy lex who is with 50 all the time.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Jul 5 2013, 12:36 PM
Post #33

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Aware @ Jul 4 2013, 09:37 PM) *
I'm also a hip hop head and I would say 50 cent has zero classic albums. Classic gets thrown around too easily. Classic hip hop albums must: 1. be innovative 2. have artistic merit 3. have a cultural impact (I hate this one. I guess some of 50's albums satisfy this one, but only this one and thus not a full classic in my eyes).

If you are saying GRODT is not a classic, go to sleep and wake up when u get some sense. Lol it's your opinion though

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 5 2013, 12:37 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jul 5 2013, 02:10 AM) *
It was Daphne Joy, apparently:

(IMG:http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/daphne-joy-50-cent/daphne-joy-50-cent-8.jpg)

Lawd...I wonder what she said for him to hulk out on her.

Yeah. I said it. I want to know what the WOMAN said to the man, that would make him go apeshit. Too many moist motherfuckers always IMMEDIATELY saying that dude was wrong for that shit, without knowing what really went down.

Like when Rihanna got that ass whooped because she supposedly gave Chris Brown the luggage that never goes away.

That's the only issue I have the guy does some petty stuff sometimes but I. Situations like this I don't jump to prejudge. Too many in the boxing world they just assume he did floyd dirty and then spew this silly rhetoric and don't even know the guy history.

The facts will all come out and then one can say what it really is and former an opinion.

I think Rihanna lied in that interview she gave on abc. she hadn't have really said nor did something to make Chris bite a hole in her shoulder. And then she went right back to the dude! Some people are just born nuts, I don't understand how that happened. After looking and seeing the way she is, I think she's trouble

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 5 2013, 01:09 PM
Post #35

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

$7,100 dollars worth of damage? Man go somewhere with that bullshit lmaooooo Take your community service and carry the hell on 50...you lame. We all know that's probably what's going to happen lol

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jul 5 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #36

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 5 2013, 10:42 AM) *
Black Thought does not sell into what the industry wants. Think about why all these rappers are being pushed. The are selling what will poison the minds of many children. These kids soak this shit out and live the shit. During the 90s when conscious and mind provoking music was actually highlighted out of nowhere "gangsta" rap came out and killed any music that made you think. Anytime artist like artist like Tribe Called Quest, Poor Righteous Teachers, The entire Boot camp Clique, Freestyle Fellowship crew and a bunch of other cats become obsolete, let's me know something ain't right. 2pacalypse Now, was an amazing album. Socially conscious songs and a call for black unity, that is what got his ass killed. EMPD another group that spoke about the truth, their most recognize song "Cross Over" told the name of the game. Now we just have rappers rapping about raping women and all that bullshit. Sad.

To Chi: 50 off his first album get rich or die trying, wrote one song on his own, the rest was co written by two or three other people. His other 4 albums were all co-written. Its not unheard of. Now his underground shit was cool. "How to Rob" is one of my favorite songs hands down, I am not a hater, I just don't excuse bitch made shit.

Who's talk'n about selling records? I only asked, when people drop "who's the (fill in adjective of choice) MC" debate, his name never seems to come up...though, there's only about 4-5 artists, IMO, can bang w/ dude. I'm well aware WHY he's not a mainstream artist, just bewildered as to why he's not a often-mentioned MC.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 5 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 5 2013, 09:32 AM) *
Black thought is so dope, hell the whole roots crew is. I wish I was in philly when they have their annual event.

I'm sorry, but this is my background and your claims are fucking ridiculous. To each his own but I know what it is when it comes to you and anybody around floyd. I've seen blatant lies in wikipedia and small errors on there. You need to do better research bruh. I spoke to my old boss who is industry wide and he said you need to be sued for this bullshit. He is the assistant to the BP of marketing at interscope and says he never had a ghost writer. I've reached out to the gun it head anr and day boy lex who is with 50 all the time.

50 has writers and I told you to go on Wikipedia not me. I told you to do that. If you honestly think 50 solely writes all his shit, then I have a bridge and a freeway I want to sell you. What the fuck is his marketing people or head going really say? Give me a break. Again, what does Floyd have to do with this: Nothing.... At all. I am telling from people that was in studio with him when he was making his Get Rich or Die Trying album. It is no big deal. You keep taking 50's word as gospel. You go hard for this dude and you say I am on Floyd's nuts...okay.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 5 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jul 5 2013, 10:48 AM) *
Who's talk'n about selling records? I only asked, when people drop "who's the (fill in adjective of choice) MC" debate, his name never seems to come up...though, there's only about 4-5 artists, IMO, can bang w/ dude. I'm well aware WHY he's not a mainstream artist, just bewildered as to why he's not a often-mentioned MC.

You got my point all wrong. Meaning, the industry only pushes for certain artist. To me 99.9% of the cats in the game suck. Black Thought lyrically and skills wise would probably school each and everyone one of them. But because Black Thought actually says something worth hearing his music like so many others does not get heard on the radio or any other major venue. When The Roots drop an album very little exposure is shined on their album. I am not talking about selling records. I am talking about what really gets pushed. Jill Scott often talks about how it is hard for her to get heard on the airways because she doesn't talk about the typical R&B shit. She has some serious lyrics and talent. Beyonce and any other R&B artist floods airways receive accolades that they really don't deserve? Why? They push the message that the powers that be want. Since The Roots Dynasty Crew hasn't gone the way of their counterparts they are damn near silence. But if music was truly about talent we would have an entire different landscape and discussion.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jul 5 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #39

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 5 2013, 04:52 PM) *
You got my point all wrong. Meaning, the industry only pushes for certain artist. To me 99.9% of the cats in the game suck. Black Thought lyrically and skills wise would probably school each and everyone one of them. But because Black Thought actually says something worth hearing his music like so many others does not get heard on the radio or any other major venue. When The Roots drop an album very little exposure is shined on their album. I am not talking about selling records. I am talking about what really gets pushed. Jill Scott often talks about how it is hard for her to get heard on the airways because she doesn't talk about the typical R&B shit. She has some serious lyrics and talent. Beyonce and any other R&B artist floods airways receive accolades that they really don't deserve? Why? They push the message that the powers that be want. Since The Roots Dynasty Crew hasn't gone the way of their counterparts they are damn near silence. But if music was truly about talent we would have an entire different landscape and discussion.

Pick'n up, what you're laying doooooooown....lol. Those Illadelph dudes are just ill!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 5 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 5 2013, 03:44 PM) *
50 has writers and I told you to go on Wikipedia not me. I told you to do that. If you honestly think 50 solely writes all his shit, then I have a bridge and a freeway I want to sell you. What the fuck is his marketing people or head going really say? Give me a break. Again, what does Floyd have to do with this: Nothing.... At all. I am telling from people that was in studio with him when he was making his Get Rich or Die Trying album. It is no big deal. You keep taking 50's word as gospel. You go hard for this dude and you say I am on Floyd's nuts...okay.

I don't have to go hard for nobody, how many fucking facts do you want me to throw at you. You a little dude to me. I could find out who you allegedly know that was in the studio, I do this shit you just baby weight to me. I got 10 years and a major fucking rep in this industry. Kevin black which I'm sure you don't know because floyd's live is smothering you is a historic exec in the industry and he was the bridge between 50 and interscope hence the reason it fell to shit. There are no people where you can pull up actual evidence that verify your claims bro. A damn wikipedia page. People with reality shows get wikipedia pages. I do t use them as a source because it's proven that a lot of info on there is false. What ever you have to do to make yourself feel better you do it

You like Floyd and that's cool but your very dismissive of others and that's weak. That's your thing, go thru your post history how you was diomatic about Mayweather allegedly hitting his bm. Now that it's 50 he a bitch and he this. You a hypocrite fam

More facts is that you go hard on the people closest to him. 50, Broner, and miss Jackson. Wth is that about? I been wondering that but I just left it alone. Do t know man influence my opi ion or my truth so I'd never take dude word as no gospel but a Wikipedia page as your source holds no water. If you was an attorney for this alleged writer this is the shot you'd go to court with. Foh.

You make all the Mayweather threads on here I done won a lot of money off you doing that. My girl ain't even a big sports fan and she say you cape for this dude. I don't even cape for women so I dam sure ain't camping for no dude

Kanye didn't get put on by people writing his stuff either he got put on by d dot by doing ghost production. You facts ain't even right about that. What you spewing tone as actual evidence is flimsy and limp

Now if he hit that young lady then he needs to pay some forms of retribution that is some cowardice shit hut you saying you not a hater but you calling him a bitch and the facts aren't even out. I guess that's not a qualification for a hater. Let the courts and the judicial process take shape and then we can see where the truth is.

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jul 5 2013, 06:35 PM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:35 AM