Musashi100
post Nov 3 2012, 07:10 PM
Post #11

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,711

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 3 2012, 12:56 AM) *
The war has begun.

Can you guys believe the shit that's going down right now between Floyd and 50 Cent ?

I'll share my thoughts later, but first, I want to know what you guys think about this whole situation.

Did you see it coming ? What do you think was the root cause ? How long do you think the feud has actually been going on ?

i saw it coming, the whole never mix business with friends saying always becomes true. i saw these guys as very good friends, but not as good business partners. i also think 50 was the root of things because he associated himself with somebody that floyd doesn't associate with anymore(the guy that sent him that letter in jail,with the fucked up handwriting). also he tried to pull him away from al haymon which is no-no. see the way 50 acting right now you can tell he was in it for himself an not for the "TEAM".

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ROME
post Nov 3 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #12

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 1,535

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 3 2012, 07:08 PM) *
This just makes my ass hurt...thanks media and Mayweather, for making 50 relevant again. Though people classify this as an unrelated boxing story, at the end of the day, 50 Cent wins this one by gaining another source of revenue.

Those who are interested, are looking for him to talk about one thing, and one thing only...how Floyd really feels about the "never gonna happen" megafight. They will only hope to hear about him being "scared", and they will roll with that, if nothing else sufficient comes from the whole "behind the curtains" spill.

The media will buy into 50 saying that Floyd is scared, and things should work in his favor from then on. Nobody truly cares about Floyd, and they'll be 110% satisfied with his "best friend" saying that he was afraid to fight, the meager confirmation of that alone, will make losers feel good about themselves.

Floyd is hardly in touch with his foolish days, as he once was. Been hearing waaay too much from Floyd as of late, about being positive and getting older, and so on. 50 will go to his grave engaging in beef, dude just doesn't care. This whole situation will work against Floyd in a few ways.

It's not like 50 is trying to take over the boxing world, he just wants a piece in the meantime...so having a few fighters and working with Arum, may be just enough at the moment. Again, its another source of income for him.

Everything that he says about Floyd from this point on, will be eaten by the public. Since 50 blew up almost 10 years ago, when have we ever seen him get outdone or struggling? Probably never. Does declining album sales count? Isn't that inevitable with ALL artists? Not in his case, being that he has to be one of the wealthiest rappers to date. On the other hand, we've heard waaay too many rumors and "close to fact" rumors about Floyd and his money.

His sensitivity doesn't help the situation, so again, if people think that Floyd has been ate up in the past about his personal situation and perceived "lack of heart", then he'd best not call into another radio station at this point in time...it SURELY wouldn't be a good call for him.

Honestly, I could care less if this beef is real or fake...but I know people will believe everything that 50 has to say about Floyd. The worst has happened to 50 (with the exception of money problems), so I dont see how much ammo Floyd has against him. If they do all of this, and trick Manny into taking the fight on lower terms, then mission accomplished...other than that, it's just another chapter to this boxing soap opera.

^Pretty much what I was going to say +1. Well put my dude.

+Quote Post
Candycebrown
post Nov 4 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #13

Amateur

Member No.: 13,458

50 Cent went from trying to be a drug dealer, to a federal informant, to a studio gangsta rap artist, now his history has brought him to Claiming a Fame to the Fight Game. 50 now says Floyd is running from Pacquiao and that Floyd is a punk. The choice of words are very understandable considering 50 was unsuccessful in his dream re-vamp the Prize Fight Profession at the expense of the Mayweather name. How was 50 going to sell Floyd a fight dream when Floyd is already a boxing dream come true.

Every time Floyd allows 50's name to come out of his mouth, it gives 50 the publicity he is looking for and probably a payday from someone who would love to see Floyd fall. You can tell by 50's tweets he's looking for attention from Floyd and definitely a reaction. Let 50 do all the talking as long as Floyd keeps his mouth closed, 50 will eventually figure out he is talking to himself. Let's not forget Canelo aka Red. In his first fight in the U.S. his opponet wrote a rap song for Canelo aka Red. His opponet at that time held the belt. Canelo said, I don't have a rap song for you but see me in the ring. And the rest was history. 50 on the tweet trying to sell studio gangsta lyrics of intimidation to Floyd, in hopes that Floyd will purchase the package. You see there is a mega difference between a studio gangsta and a street gangsta. Studio gangsta's rap about the life of real street gangsta's. Studio gangsta's don't execute the life of street gangsta's they just rap about how the next victim lived and died. Studio gangsta's with their lyrics wanted to keep the cycle going of young black males killing one another. When did 50 get tough?

Floyd Sr. and Roger are great trainers. 50 knew better then to think Roger would ever bust a grape with anyone outside of his nephew, yet 50 originally wanted Roger to train Gamboa and Roger stated he wouldn't have a problem with it, and that was said, before this contoversy broke out. There is business involved here, so to a point I can see why Floyd Sr. took the job. Only problem is, all money ain't good money. Floyd Sr. might want to know where this money is coming from. It looks as though the $400,000,000 vitamin water is gone. I thought that was Holy water retrieved from the Red Sea. 50 is trying desparately to get off his headphones, energy drink andl his t-shirts. I'd have to get a print out of 50 bank statement. I'll bet there was never a real investment deal on the vitamin holy water.

As far as Leonard Elberbe is concerned, he is a very articulate speaker. If you don't believe read 50's comments on twitter and his use of words then listen to Elberbe speak. One went to school to learn something and the other one was a class clown. Just listen to them speak.

Bob Arrum probably doesn't mind, because it's been said, that Bob doesn't want Floyd to fight Pacquiao if he doesn't get 50/50 split. I don't know that this is true but one would think that Bob Arrum too would want the fight!!!

Can we hear from Al Haymon. He's to quiet in all this!!!

This post has been edited by Candycebrown: Nov 4 2012, 10:54 AM

+Quote Post
Plah
post Nov 4 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #14

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

What does this thread has to do with professional boxing

+Quote Post
JammyJam
post Nov 4 2012, 06:37 PM
Post #15

Amateur

Member No.: 13,561

go get some pussy man

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Nov 4 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (JammyJam @ Nov 4 2012, 07:37 PM) *
go get some pussy man

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Nov 4 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 2 2012, 11:56 PM) *
The war has begun.

Can you guys believe the shit that's going down right now between Floyd and 50 Cent ?

I'll share my thoughts later, but first, I want to know what you guys think about this whole situation.

Did you see it coming ? What do you think was the root cause ? How long do you think the feud has actually been going on ?

I gotta admit that I did not see it coming given how long they've had their friendship (since they were around 10 years old) but at the same time it isn't surprising knowing that they had already had a scrap before.

Let's just be real here; there are many factors for this fall-out but the true Drama Queen Culprit is 50, he's had beef with Jay-Z, Beyonce, Nas, Dr. Dre, Lloyd Banks, Ja Rule and nearly everyone in the rap game at some point or another not to mention numerous other stars in music and movies both behind the scenes and in the public eye.

I despise 50 greatly because here is a man who made 500 million dollars but can't seem to pull himself away from simple-minded, petty street, low-life beefs that keeps him embroiled and embracing thuggery. All he proved is that you can take a Negro outta the Ghetto but you can't take the Ghetto outta a Negro.

Floyd should've just kept his mouth closed about this fight and I also believe that 50 tapped Shantel while May was in the Joint. It seems that a woman is always somehow wrapped in these kind of episodes, there is a video on youtube that shows all of them taking photos together and Shantel and 50 all hugged up and when Floyd walks onto the scene she is reluctant to break her grip of her arm around 50's back as Floyd is trying to pull her away towards him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_XFwYWE2QY

If she's that Trife then Money should just kick that Trick to the Curb and find him a woman with more loyalty who isn't a Golddigging Skank trying to get her name in the public arena.

+Quote Post
chance1
post Nov 5 2012, 07:44 AM
Post #18

Amateur

Member No.: 13,777

This ordeal with 50 cent has absolutely nothing to do with boxing! This twitter boxing match is the worst promotional package ever brought to boxing. Floyd you know you don't do twitter boxing. There is no such thing as twitter boxing. You can't let no one bait you out of yours. I know this is not what Roger is training you for.

Back in the day the Champ Muhammad Ali made a house call to Sunny Liston's house. It may have started out as a game, but when Sunny Liston went in the house to get his pistol the champ was gone when Sunny Liston got back to the door. The Champ meet Sunny Liston again, which was in the ring and Muhammad Ali won the belt. That's when the champ went from Cassius Clay to Muhammad Ali, bless his heart. At least there was more substance to that stunt then there is to these weak tweets. I know Floyd is not receiving any healthy workouts from this.

When you think about all the great fighters, trainers and promoters to make it happen and the sacrifices that were made; and the outcome is twitter boxing. Floyd I know you were raised better then that.

Just like 50 cent brought Rick Ross's baby's mom and kids to your house. It wasn't for the kids benefit, it was to rub Rick Ross the wrong way. When 50 cent figured out there was no business contract with you, he ran to your daddy. Floyd Sr. is a great trainer but that's not 50 cent concern. His concern is to rub you the wrong way. You know the old game of divide and conquer.

Is this the tweet stratedgy 50 cent planned on using to re-vamp the boxing industry. Give me a break!!! I'd rather see boxing banned.

Floyd acts like he can't see 50 cent wants to be him. I think 50 wants Floyd Sr. to be the daddy 50 never had. Why doesn't 50 have Floyd Sr. train him, have the Mayweathers adopt him, call him Curtis Mayweather and put him in the ring with Floyd; so Floyd can tax that ass. The would be the publicity stunt for real. This twitter beef is tweetie bird boo boo! "THE END".

This post has been edited by chance1: Nov 5 2012, 08:52 AM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 5 2012, 09:07 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I don't think it's contrived at all. I think 50 cent is scum and I hate that he represents a neighborhood I grew up in. Think about it. Every "close friend" he's had celebrity wise he's burned a bridge with PUBLICLY, Me and my boy were just discussing it. If we had a beef or a problem with one another, nobody would ever know. That's how real men are. I remember 50 years back going on a radio show saying he scrapped with Floyd at his house before and they squashed it. I've fought my boys before. We may scrap and squash it, but I'm not about to go on a radio show or a blog and disclose the details. And I'm damn sure not about to make myself out to be the victor. That's sucka nigga shit. I respect his business savvy but outside of that, he's lame to me. I also have a grudge against him because The Massacre was one of the worst albums to ever come out of NYC lmao. It made me angry listening to it lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 5 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #20

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

When you responding to yourself makes up half the responses in a thread, it's usually not a good sign.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 02:07 PM