IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arum compares Floyd to Hitler.... Sad day, Everyone is okay with this?
mrchitown
post Feb 16 2014, 10:23 PM
Post #71

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Feb 16 2014, 07:19 PM) *
Arum's is a Harvard Educated Lawyer who once worked for the white house... his Zionist connections could make it hell for any so called journalist or writer. Of course they fear him.

Though I don't like the position they've chosen to take of not taking Arum to task on the remarks..in a way I feel for them. As you stated they probably fear him, that's an emotion some don't know how to handle well
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 17 2014, 06:31 PM
Post #72

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 16 2014, 07:23 PM) *
Though I don't like the position they've chosen to take of not taking Arum to task on the remarks..in a way I feel for them. As you stated they probably fear him, that's an emotion some don't know how to handle well

Chi, what the hell happen to Crucial Conflict and how much did you drop for Valentine's Day?

Fear is a mindset for cowards.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 17 2014, 09:51 PM
Post #73

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 17 2014, 05:31 PM) *
Chi, what the hell happen to Crucial Conflict and how much did you drop for Valentine's Day?

Fear is a mindset for cowards.

Crucial Conflict? That came out of left field.....alot of them were in and out of jail

I ain't drop that much.....she knows how I am with holidays

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Feb 17 2014, 09:52 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 18 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #74

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 17 2014, 07:51 PM) *
Crucial Conflict? That came out of left field.....alot of them were in and out of jail

I ain't drop that much.....she knows how I am with holidays

I know, I was singing that "Hay" song and I was like "yo what happen to these cats?"

lol.

Did you watch that kid Algieri fight? He is pretty decent.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 19 2014, 02:20 PM
Post #75

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 18 2014, 11:00 AM) *
I know, I was singing that "Hay" song and I was like "yo what happen to these cats?"

lol.

Did you watch that kid Algieri fight? He is pretty decent.

Man they were flying high for a while then they just got caught up, which is easy to do here. It's one guy that I know of from the group that stays out of trouble

Oh yeah I like him, and I like how he uses social media to his advantage to grow his fan base

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 19 2014, 03:14 PM
Post #76

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 19 2014, 11:20 AM) *
Man they were flying high for a while then they just got caught up, which is easy to do here. It's one guy that I know of from the group that stays out of trouble

Oh yeah I like him, and I like how he uses social media to his advantage to grow his fan base

I heard Lupe Fiasco got caught up in some shit.

I think Algieri has a nice future, I don't think he is ready for a title shot but in a year he will be well polished.

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post Feb 21 2014, 01:47 PM
Post #77

Featherweight

Member No.: 2,107

Wow, Crucial Conflict. That's a name I havent heard in almost 20 years, since the days of Celly Cell and C-Bo. What I want to know is why Psycho Drama never took off? The real Young Buck was one of the sickest MC's out there. What, Chicago doesnt have that much pull?

To this day, this would still be my ring entrance music, minus the A+ verse. This song still makes me want to jump through a brick wall, minus A+ verse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VlFfeBKw-E

This post has been edited by pacco_diablo: Feb 21 2014, 01:48 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 21 2014, 09:12 PM
Post #78

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Feb 21 2014, 12:47 PM) *
Wow, Crucial Conflict. That's a name I havent heard in almost 20 years, since the days of Celly Cell and C-Bo. What I want to know is why Psycho Drama never took off? The real Young Buck was one of the sickest MC's out there. What, Chicago doesnt have that much pull?

To this day, this would still be my ring entrance music, minus the A+ verse. This song still makes me want to jump through a brick wall, minus A+ verse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VlFfeBKw-E

Psycho drama was just local, shame they couldn't make it happen..and Chicago has plenty of pull, this is one of the biggest markers in the damn country! it's too many haters here. I see it now with the new crop of rappers. Jealousy and envy is big here. Once your successful you get a bullseye on your back. They killed a boxer a month ago here, kid was pro not even 20 yet and making noise...and then bang, he's dead. the crab in a barrel syndrome is real here

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post Feb 27 2014, 03:37 PM
Post #79

Featherweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 21 2014, 09:12 PM) *
Psycho drama was just local, shame they couldn't make it happen..and Chicago has plenty of pull, this is one of the biggest markers in the damn country! it's too many haters here. I see it now with the new crop of rappers. Jealousy and envy is big here. Once your successful you get a bullseye on your back. They killed a boxer a month ago here, kid was pro not even 20 yet and making noise...and then bang, he's dead. the crab in a barrel syndrome is real here

No I hear you. I grew up 3 hours east of Chicago, in Ft. Wayne, and there was NOTHING but hate there. I think it's gotten better since the mid 90's but I'd never move back to that shit hole. In Indianapolis now and it's a bit better. Psycho Drama started to make a name for themselves nationally when they got on with 8 Ball and MJG but then they just disappeared. Shame because Psyde and Buk were both dope as fuck. Twista, though underrated, is really the only MC I can think of that made it "big" out of Chicago, and he never really got that big.

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post Feb 27 2014, 03:43 PM
Post #80

Featherweight

I guess I forgot about Kanye but his cry baby ass dont count as an MC to me. He's a great beat producer though.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 05:35 AM