IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

Hotsauce
post Apr 28 2013, 04:30 PM
Post #181

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 28 2013, 03:55 PM) *
That Mayweather special drew 1.7 million viewers which isn't bad.

This week is going to be crazy. I can not wait until Wednesday. I am wondering what kind of shape Guerrero is in. he keeps saying that he is mentally tough and Mayweather can't get inside his head but it seems that he already has.

What has my main interest are how J'Leon Love will do and will Mares look spectacular against Ponce. I guess the main event will answer a lot of questions about Mayweather. I know he is focused and his body looks in tip top shape. I want to see what adjustments he makes and if he will go toe to toe. Mind you his dad will be in his corner and he is not about letting his son take any punishment. I am guessing Mayweather attacks the body and pot shot Guerrero most of the night. Guerrero can try to fight dirty and throw high volume of punches but will he be frustrated if he does not connect at the rate he wants to? So many questions. Six days gentlemen six days!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

well you do have the nba playoffs. maybe they should have shown the replay of all access on cbs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 28 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #182

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I like showtime, they put there All Access episodes on YouTube if you've missed them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 28 2013, 07:18 PM
Post #183

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 28 2013, 01:05 AM) *
You guys spoke too soon. Most points in the fourth as a bull only second to guess who....? He said I always feel like I'm on fire even when I'm not, that little guy cracks me up.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 28 2013, 09:45 PM
Post #184

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 28 2013, 04:55 PM) *
That Mayweather special drew 1.7 million viewers which isn't bad.

This week is going to be crazy. I can not wait until Wednesday. I am wondering what kind of shape Guerrero is in. he keeps saying that he is mentally tough and Mayweather can't get inside his head but it seems that he already has.

What has my main interest are how J'Leon Love will do and will Mares look spectacular against Ponce. I guess the main event will answer a lot of questions about Mayweather. I know he is focused and his body looks in tip top shape. I want to see what adjustments he makes and if he will go toe to toe. Mind you his dad will be in his corner and he is not about letting his son take any punishment. I am guessing Mayweather attacks the body and pot shot Guerrero most of the night. Guerrero can try to fight dirty and throw high volume of punches but will he be frustrated if he does not connect at the rate he wants to? So many questions. Six days gentlemen six days!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

Gotta love these Mayweather posts by Dolimite.

Man, you've gotten me a bit more excited about the fight now. I see Guerrero coming out and playing into the uncharacteristic boxing role, by falling for the feints. I can also see him getting desperate and doing some shit nearly worse than Ortiz. Yeah I said, Guerrero's probably gonna do something worse than Ortiz because he's frustrated.

The best thing to do against a dirty/aggressive, is stay composed and let them wear themselves out. Trust me, before they wear themselves out, they'll get super dirty, play off of your reaction, and get back in the fight (mentally). Overly aggressive and dirty fighters usually have nothing to lose, coming into the fight.

Guerrero's lost about 2 fights already and nobody's depending on him to be the next BIG whatever the f*ck, so in a sense, he has nothing to lose. Him showing up to the fight is a guaranteed payday, so there's not too much pressure from the public to see him win. Hell, not many even know about this fight. Lol

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 29 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #185

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Cortez Bey has been in the gym with Floyd.. He was asked was there any RUSTINESS IN FLOYD? RESPONSE= NONE.... feels Guerrero will be beaten easily.. I know.. I know.. Floyd paid him to say that... LOL

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 30 2013, 06:28 AM
Post #186

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/7-day-weights-m...rero-153--64993

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif) 5

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 30 2013, 08:22 AM
Post #187

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

I just dont get it...how in the hell did Guerrero ever make weight at 12^? And why the hell is he so fat nowadays?

He's 153 on fight week...no biggie...if he was fighting the likes of Berto, Ortiz, Maidana, whoever. He has to fight a smaller, quicker, smarter, and more elusive fighter in Mayweather...wouldn't you wanna be in tip top shape?

Again, no problem with him weighing 153 on fight week, but I'd hope that he was around 148 or 150 at the most...so he could really taper down on training, to relax and focus. I'm not sure why these dudes get so fuckin' fat between fights...like Morales, Rios, etc.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 30 2013, 04:56 PM
Post #188

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

Sometimes your just hungry and can't help it. When I used to train I could comfortably drop to 58kg and bloat up to 70kg. I think that's like a 25lb drop, then again am young with a fast metabolism

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 30 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #189

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 28 2013, 10:45 PM) *

Gotta love these Mayweather posts by Dolimite.

Man, you've gotten me a bit more excited about the fight now. I see Guerrero coming out and playing into the uncharacteristic boxing role, by falling for the feints. I can also see him getting desperate and doing some shit nearly worse than Ortiz. Yeah I said, Guerrero's probably gonna do something worse than Ortiz because he's frustrated.

The best thing to do against a dirty/aggressive, is stay composed and let them wear themselves out. Trust me, before they wear themselves out, they'll get super dirty, play off of your reaction, and get back in the fight (mentally). Overly aggressive and dirty fighters usually have nothing to lose, coming into the fight.

Guerrero's lost about 2 fights already and nobody's depending on him to be the next BIG whatever the f*ck, so in a sense, he has nothing to lose. Him showing up to the fight is a guaranteed payday, so there's not too much pressure from the public to see him win. Hell, not many even know about this fight. Lol

u've been on a roll lately...and i hate to doubt your prediction. i'll give this more thought before i come with mine.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 30 2013, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 30 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #190

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 30 2013, 09:22 AM) *
I just dont get it...how in the hell did Guerrero ever make weight at 12^? And why the hell is he so fat nowadays?

He's 153 on fight week...no biggie...if he was fighting the likes of Berto, Ortiz, Maidana, whoever. He has to fight a smaller, quicker, smarter, and more elusive fighter in Mayweather...wouldn't you wanna be in tip top shape?

Again, no problem with him weighing 153 on fight week, but I'd hope that he was around 148 or 150 at the most...so he could really taper down on training, to relax and focus. I'm not sure why these dudes get so fuckin' fat between fights...like Morales, Rios, etc.

i said it before...i'll say it again. he's on pace. he knows what he's doing. he'll make weight easily. he'll also be the bigger man come fight night.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 03:09 PM