> Anderson Silva vs Griffin
Warlord
post Nov 3 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #21

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Nov 3 2009, 04:24 PM) *
Incidentally, what does everyone think of Barnetts chances vs Lesnar, (if he hadnt fucked up and tested positive for steroids). Solid wrestling, far better striking, better at pretty much everything except brute strength and wrestling. I think he makes a mess of lesnar

I'm sure the old thread about who could beat Lesnar is around here somewhere, but I said it then and I will say it again, Barnett is definitely a fighter capable of beating Lesnar. Or... he was. Don't know how likely it is he will be fighting in the U.S. again.

I really just don't see a long reign for Lesnar. He's too one-dimensional to be a dominant champion, imo. When he meets an elite striker things will get interesting. (My definition of elite, lol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 5 2009, 07:02 AM
Post #22

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Lesnar is a big sissy I dont respect a fight who never likes to take the fight standing up..thats how real warriors fight...

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Nov 6 2009, 03:35 AM
Post #23

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

If a real warrior gets the shit punched out of him on the ground, is he still a real warrior or just a bitch that got owned?

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 6 2009, 03:53 AM
Post #24

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Just my personal opinion/preference...I always found the way Lesnar wins fights really lame. And the fact that he has the size advantage all the time makes it worst. This is why I like Rampage, Shogun, Wanderlei Silva, Machida, Anderson Silva, BJ Penn fight.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 05:17 PM