Guests cannot vote 
neophyte7
post May 17 2013, 04:43 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 17 2013, 04:34 PM) *
I don't think that Robert feels the need to fight Berto....he was fighting dirty BUT...he beat him UP ! .... maan I still don't understand why Berto chose that stupid defense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 17 2013, 04:49 PM) *
You mean that Terror Squad "Lean Back" bullshit he was doing? lmao

LMAO.. Judah??? Now here is a guy I would root for Robert against... someone has to retire this loser in the ring.. he is pathetic to watch and listen to afterwards talk of fighting on.. LMAO
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
juanpa7550
post May 18 2013, 02:11 AM
Post #12

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,578

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 17 2013, 10:17 AM) *
So we've talked about who we want and/or expect Floyd to fight. We ran down all his options. I'm just curious. Where does Robert Guerrero go from here? Should he take an easy opponent. Does he still try to strike while the iron is hot and fight the biggest name available to him? This topic isn't about who you think he will fight. It's about who you want to see him fight and why. Also, should he fight again this year or let the ass whooping Floyd gave him wear off into obscurity? I included a few options but feel free to add more. Your thoughts...

I never thought I'd be asking this or even care what Robert Guerrero does in my lifetime lol

Broner vs Guerrero is an exciting fight. It can even be used as a measuring stick to see how he stacks up against Floyd.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 18 2013, 02:32 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 17 2013, 03:49 PM) *
You mean that Terror Squad "Lean Back" bullshit he was doing? lmao

LOL

I don't give a fuck about your faults or mishappenings.......that song actually suits Berto quite well !

Yep, that one...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 18 2013, 03:12 AM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Ortiz...and it seems that just might happen. I brought this up to Guerrero's uncle after the fight. If he fights Ortiz next I want my fuckin check!!!

If he fights Zab which I doubt will happen I'd obviously root for Zab

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 19 2013, 02:24 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Surprised that nobody mentioned Marcos Maidana. Remember, we were supposed to see this fight back in August of 2011, but Guerrero suffered that shoulder injury. I can Guerrero/Maidana being one of those knockdown drag-out fights.

Nowadays, Maidana is a bit more technical, so this fight happening now, would be twice what it would've been back in 2011. I want to predict a winner in that one, but at this point, it's a pick 'em fight.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 19 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 19 2013, 03:24 PM) *
Surprised that nobody mentioned Marcos Maidana. Remember, we were supposed to see this fight back in August of 2011, but Guerrero suffered that shoulder injury. I can Guerrero/Maidana being one of those knockdown drag-out fights.

Nowadays, Maidana is a bit more technical, so this fight happening now, would be twice what it would've been back in 2011. I want to predict a winner in that one, but at this point, it's a pick 'em fight.

From many accounts, he's ducked Maidana, Malinaggi and Matthysse. Unless your name is Mayweather, I think you'd ought not have a last name beginning with M if you wanna fight this guy lol Not saying it's 100% true but there is a lot of evidence to support it. This is why my disgust with him began. How are you gonna call Floyd out and say he's ducking you when you, in fact, have left big fights on the table.

I think the Maidana fight would be a good one. I think he beats Maidana at this point only because he's the better boxer and he has a sturdy chin. I would like to see him fight Thurman most. I wanna see what Keither Thurman does against a guy who's willing to give as much as he gets and won't just roll over.

This post has been edited by Franchize: May 19 2013, 08:32 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 20 2013, 08:51 AM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 19 2013, 09:29 PM) *
From many accounts, he's ducked Maidana, Malinaggi and Matthysse. Unless your name is Mayweather, I think you'd ought not have a last name beginning with M if you wanna fight this guy lol Not saying it's 100% true but there is a lot of evidence to support it. This is why my disgust with him began. How are you gonna call Floyd out and say he's ducking you when you, in fact, have left big fights on the table.

I think the Maidana fight would be a good one. I think he beats Maidana at this point only because he's the better boxer and he has a sturdy chin. I would like to see him fight Thurman most. I wanna see what Keither Thurman does against a guy who's willing to give as much as he gets and won't just roll over.

I can somewhat agree on the ducking issue. The shoulder injury that cancelled the Maidana fight was legit, but when he slithered back on the boxing scene, he did become annoying.

All of those guys were available to fight, but he chose to overlook them and scream for Mayweather. That shit was about as annoying as an old wheelchair-dependent man yapping and complaining, but cant do shit for himself.

I'm officicially back to NOT liking Guerrero. He got what a big payday like he begged for, he got his ass kicked, now just go away for a while. You think he beats Maidana? A somewhat new & improved Maidana? Please share. Lol

Thurman would taste defeat at the hands of Guerrero...no question about it. He still has a bit of work to do.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 09:11 AM