> Where's Daprofessor???, What've you heard? You tell, I tell, we tell
Cshel86
post Nov 22 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Where has this guy vanished to???

(IMG:http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/PhantomBlue246/binoculars.jpg)

It's weird man, I just can't call it...and it's rare that I'm at a loss for words. Was it me, or did he seem a bit "unsteady" around the time of his last few posts? He had this whole, "post real quick and get outta here" type feel to his posts...none of the usual thought out posts. Hmmm...

NOW, don't take my word for this, but these are the few stories that I've heard about his absence...

1. I heard that there some type of offer for "all male" boxing fans to board a cruise for a week. It was all inclusive, and the captain (whom has a sports-related occupation and goes by the moniker "Forlando Cruze", and refuses to release his real name) specifically requested all of the passengers to BYOB and don't pack shirts...just "prepare to discuss boxing at "great lengths"...not sure what that meant. Professor's a smart dude, so I'm sure he didn't take that route.

2. I also heard that he has pursued a few fundraisers to raise money to renovate his gym or send his fighters to some type of tournament...not quite sure which one it was. Anyway, after a few not-so-good fundraisers, he decided to take matters into his own hands. All I heard...NOW, don't quote me on this...this is just what I heard, but I heard that a "get-rich quick" scheme went horribly wrong. It involved a "passive aggressive" robbery method at a jewelry store, something like a "gun imprint being presented inside of a Member's Only coat", but the alarm was set off a nearby employee. I also heard that the getaway car, (an 85 Delta or something equally unreliable), didn't quite help him flee the scene, so he took off on foot and is currently on the run. I always remembered him complaining about an old hoopty breaking down on him on the way to the gym, but I'm sure he wouldn't be crazy enough to use it as a getaway car...or would he???

3. Something about him taking this long pilgrimage to the mountains and finally doing the whole monk thing. Who knows though. He always seemed a bit on the weird, semi-religious, "free world", Mr. Miyagi, tip...so who knows. I can picture him studying and building up this mythical energy over a period of time, in order to one day levitate...sounds like some professor-type stuff. Wouldn't rule this one out either...

4. Last but not least, I heard that he had this beautiful new girlfriend, who seemed to be a bit "loose upstairs" (read: crazy). She somehow checked his history on his '96 Dell computer (with the "big back" monitor), and saw one of his threads about "beautiful women" (here in the General Discussion forum), and she couldn't take it. I do recall photos of Nicole Scherzinger, Carla Gugino, and Rashida Jones (just to name a few) being posted in that very thread. I mean, what average woman could ever compete with those women? I heard that she wouldn't leave his place after she confronted him, and things got...well, kinda ugly...real ugly...snow globe across the head ("Unfaithful" style) ugly. Hope this one aint true...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Can anybody confirm or deny these rumors (hopefully they are)? Anybody heard something different??? Please share your stories, and help a brotha out here...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 23 2013, 12:59 AM
Post #2

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

I bet he's somewhere with dolomite consoling him over his life being turned upside down by that crazy chick. And I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught in the wrong hood, he did admit he looks like Chino XL. Them Compton boys might've tore him up.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 23 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #3

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I don't know and can't speculate. CShel, when did he last post? He was a cool poster. I hope he's OK!

Jack

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Nov 23 2013, 01:41 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Heard he got seduced by this chick named Ginger. They took a 3hr tour of Hawaii and havent been heard from since. Hell, I thought I saw him wearing his lucky white shirt before they left...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 23 2013, 05:09 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

There was a rumour JoeCal snatched him up to be his trainer for his comeback bid to derail ward and Hopkins... But then I thought, that motherfucker don't need no trainer! Easy work for Joe!

... But seriously, dude was pretty old bra (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Nov 23 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

DaProfessor is over at Boxrec.com forums with me, I'm only numerous forums but lately he's been there posting.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Nov 23 2013, 07:44 PM
Post #7

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

He's hiding because he doesn't like his sig lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 24 2013, 01:59 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Nov 23 2013, 02:56 PM) *
DaProfessor is over at Boxrec.com forums with me, I'm only numerous forums but lately he's been there posting.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif) That Gotdamn traitor

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 26 2013, 09:42 PM
Post #9

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Is Daprofessor Brian Adams? It might be so, I know if not the only one watching the golden boy card on Fox sports 1. Look at the braids.... daprofessor said he had Chino XL braids and his hatred of 2pac runs deep plus Adams talks slowly and is always throwing out these little tidbits of things in the ring. sounds like professor to me...look at the braids and tell me you don't think it's daprofessor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
DolimiteII
post Nov 27 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #10

Amateur

Member No.: 14,034

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 22 2013, 10:59 PM) *
I bet he's somewhere with dolomite consoling him over his life being turned upside down by that crazy chick. And I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught in the wrong hood, he did admit he looks like Chino XL. Them Compton boys might've tore him up.

No Chi, he actually went back to Chicago to help Rose rehab his other knee, then he froze to death in that fucked up weather that yawl have. Sad really.

The chic ain't crazy, I am for dealing with her. shit...

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:40 AM