Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bradleys options
mgrover
post Jan 14 2014, 09:09 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

So people seem to think near the end of Bradleys contract the BobFather will offer him a fight, and he can only have the fight if he signs an extension, actually chances are is he'll do it for the Pac fight, I feel that Bradley isn't going to get any better skill wise, he's in his prime. Can he really afford another year of layoff if he refuses to sign? Isn't there any law about this? Guerrero certainly is trying to exercise bullshit. Yet what the BobFather is doing is clearly illegal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 14 2014, 09:44 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 14 2014, 09:09 AM) *
So people seem to think near the end of Bradleys contract the BobFather will offer him a fight, and he can only have the fight if he signs an extension, actually chances are is he'll do it for the Pac fight, I feel that Bradley isn't going to get any better skill wise, he's in his prime. Can he really afford another year of layoff if he refuses to sign? Isn't there any law about this? Guerrero certainly is trying to exercise bullshit. Yet what the BobFather is doing is clearly illegal

Whether Bob chooses to entertain Bradley's assertiveness or not, he'll try the same extension thing when his contract is coming to an end. Bradley messed up when he accepted that win against Pac (which it was a close fight) and he also played into Bob's shenanigans...so in a sense, he's stuck.

If he has another hissy fit and decides to sit down, then he'll either be shelved, or put in with somebody who can and will clean his clock. You know how Bob does it...he IS the law. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 14 2014, 11:01 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 14 2014, 02:44 PM) *
Whether Bob chooses to entertain Bradley's assertiveness or not, he'll try the same extension thing when his contract is coming to an end. Bradley messed up when he accepted that win against Pac (which it was a close fight) and he also played into Bob's shenanigans...so in a sense, he's stuck.

If he has another hissy fit and decides to sit down, then he'll either be shelved, or put in with somebody who can and will clean his clock. You know how Bob does it...he IS the law. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

who can clean his clock though really

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 14 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 14 2014, 06:09 AM) *

It's called the Ali Act. Bradley needs to leave TR, he cleaned out his lucrative opponents. He beat Pac, JMM, and Ruslan. Who is he going to fight next? Rios, Alvarado? He can have so many great match ups with other promotional companies. Anyway, if he does rematch Pac, I think he wins clearly. He has stepped up his game and Pac still fights the same. He is not going to outbox Bradley, Bradley is no Rios.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 14 2014, 08:01 AM) *

You are such a Floydiate! Manny Pac can beat anyone, including Bradley!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 14 2014, 12:29 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 14 2014, 11:01 AM) *

There's somebody for everybody...Ruslan can pull that off. I don't see Bradley calling for him anymore...he's only looking for money fights. Can't blame him, who wouldn't?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 14 2014, 12:38 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

From what I know he can sue for breach if he gets shelved. He was never shelved before he was just going through litigation.
I doubt he signs again, he's building a brand. He will probably go indie and have a co promoter. He has Nike behind him he has had a signature entertaining win hes well spoken can talk a little trash as well. I think he can beat pretty much everyone in arums stable right now.

NOW, extension time is coming up. Lets remember what happened to manny when his extension came up, the controversial Bradley L happened. So if I'm Bradley I fight anyone except pac right now because with that deadlines approaching a screw job isn't far.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 14 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 14 2014, 12:38 PM) *
From what I know he can sue for breach if he gets shelved. He was never shelved before he was just going through litigation.
I doubt he signs again, he's building a brand. He will probably go indie and have a co promoter. He has Nike behind him he has had a signature entertaining win hes well spoken can talk a little trash as well. I think he can beat pretty much everyone in arums stable right now.

NOW, extension time is coming up. Lets remember what happened to manny when his extension came up, the controversial Bradley L happened. So if I'm Bradley I fight anyone except pac right now because with that deadlines approaching a screw job isn't far.

That only happened because Manny caught wind of how much Mayweather made against Cotto the month before. No way in hell he was gonna beat an undefeated slick black fighter and not ask for more money. Bob made sure that controversy took place....let's not forget that Arum barely lifted a finger to promote that fight.

Manny asks for more money, Bob tells him that he lost his last fight (to Bradley) and it didn't sell well (hmmm...wonder why), and that he can't afford to pay Manny that much money (whatever the amount Pac may have even thought about asking for)....end of story...the Pacman is kept honest with "facts".

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jan 14 2014, 03:02 PM
Post #8

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 14 2014, 01:38 PM) *

This is what I call, the Gospel according to Check. +1000

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Jan 14 2014, 03:20 PM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

Bradley refuses extension be on the lookout
For Bradley vs Chavez JR

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 14 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Now if this dude is quiet about his biz, he can slip away from TR quietly ala miguel cotto.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 02:47 AM