IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Showtime Quadruple Header Preview Next Week With Garcia-Morales II, Final Presser Topic Merged Here. (Drug Test News & More)
BigDDatHomey
post Oct 19 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #31

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,802

Wasn't Morales a couple pounds over for the first fight?

This post has been edited by BigDDatHomey: Oct 19 2012, 07:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 19 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Oct 19 2012, 07:03 PM) *
Wasn't Morales a couple pounds over for the first fight?

Heard he had to weigh in twice for this fight. Means he didn't make weight went to the bathroom and/or got naked and had to do it again

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 19 2012, 08:50 PM
Post #33

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

The public is not 2 concerned about Morales failing the drug test. Peterson and berto took a lot of heat for testing positive, just saying

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 19 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

So the B sample just came back positive...and not a peep about the fight being cancelled. Gotta love the bias in this sport...gotta love it.

Advice to Morales...if you're gonna fight on American television, leave the PEDs or banned substances alone. On top of that, please make weight. If you decide to fight in Mexico for your next fight, we wont care...most of us don't even have the channel to see it anyway.

If your promoters are giving you a crack at the spotlight again, especially at your age, then please don't slap us in the face from a far. Do what you want to do in Mexico, run amok if you will, but make the most of your HBO and Showtime appearances. Thanks

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 19 2012, 11:19 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Well Danny was heard saying something like "I'm not fighting a cheater" so the fight may be called off unless they throw some sort if incentive in for Danny.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 19 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #36

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 20 2012, 12:19 AM) *
Well Danny was heard saying something like "I'm not fighting a cheater" so the fight may be called off unless they throw some sort if incentive in for Danny.

I just don't see Danny walking away from $1M. He's a cool dude with his head on his shoulders, but again, I don't see him walking away from $1M. He needs to tax Erik's ass before the first bell, and after the bell. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 19 2012, 11:47 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 12:39 AM) *
I just don't see Danny walking away from $1M. He's a cool dude with his head on his shoulders, but again, I don't see him walking away from $1M. He needs to tax Erik's ass before the first bell, and after the bell. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I've always wondered why a fighter who was going into a fight and found out his opponent was on something illegal and didn't fight sue the other fighter for breach of contract.. I mean Danny kept his end of the bargain if the fight doesn't happen I would sue morales for lost wages on the count that he breached the contract.

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 19 2012, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 20 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #38

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

According to ESPN, fight appears to be on:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/85266...ht-erik-morales

Just to make sure there are no more sudden changes, we will plan an on-going fight RBR thread in a few hours. Should be up around 6ET/4PMPT. I have no source that indicates that any cancellation would kill the rest of the card.

Jack

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:48 PM