Cshel86
post Nov 15 2013, 12:44 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 15 2013, 01:00 AM) *
Cshel,

Are you going for the underdog in this fight? I hope the fight is better than expected. At worst it will be a sock sorting day for you! hahaha. Maybe not!

Jack

Jack, I'm going for the underdogs for the rest of the year! Lol. Something tells me that Edwin will catch Ward early, but end up admiring his work, just to get caught up later on.

I kinda thought that Ward/Dawson would be a snoozer, but to my surprise, it provided enough fireworks for me to wanna watch it more than twice (once drunk on a Saturday night, and again Sunday evening when I'm sober).

Speaking of sorting socks, I haven't done that much lately. Seems to be a freakin' sock bandit around my house, or my dogs are stashing them somewhere. They'll either have holes in them, or I cant find the matching one...weird, right?

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 15 2013, 01:38 AM) *
This. Idk if I will be able to catch it live but I hope I do

Live, as in, in person...or live, as in...on Saturday night's airing?

I tend to be jealous of Cali residents from time to time, since most of the west coast fights are held over there. Then I remember, those cities that us East Coast people think are only 20-30 mins apart from each other, are actually HOURS away from each other. I tend to forget just how huge Cali is, and Cali residents always seem to shock me, when they say just how far away those cities are. Lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 15 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 15 2013, 01:44 PM) *
Jack, I'm going for the underdogs for the rest of the year! Lol. Something tells me that Edwin will catch Ward early, but end up admiring his work, just to get caught up later on.

I kinda thought that Ward/Dawson would be a snoozer, but to my surprise, it provided enough fireworks for me to wanna watch it more than twice (once drunk on a Saturday night, and again Sunday evening when I'm sober).

Speaking of sorting socks, I haven't done that much lately. Seems to be a freakin' sock bandit around my house, or my dogs are stashing them somewhere. They'll either have holes in them, or I cant find the matching one...weird, right?

Live, as in, in person...or live, as in...on Saturday night's airing?

I tend to be jealous of Cali residents from time to time, since most of the west coast fights are held over there. Then I remember, those cities that us East Coast people think are only 20-30 mins apart from each other, are actually HOURS away from each other. I tend to forget just how huge Cali is, and Cali residents always seem to shock me, when they say just how far away those cities are. Lol

I mean on tv. I wanted to go to this fight but no one wanted to go with me, they said their weren't enough good fighters on the card.

But there's this cat, I think he was on Hbo on a undercard, his name is brandon something. Dude impressed the Hell out of me last I saw him fight. He is one of virgils guys, he ended up getting a draw against some euro prospect but I thought he did enough for the W. And they put on a show! But yea... Definitely wanted to see ward live, I heard his crowds are pretty good

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 15 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Rodriguez two pounds overweight. He has two hours to lose it

Seriously bra? This the biggest fight of your career and you can't even make weight? Smh. I was rooting for you but now I'm having second thoughts

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 15 2013, 07:36 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Ward will make him pay like the IRS tomorrow night, so embarrassing. I wonder if he even tried to bring the weight off. Even Dibella couldn't defend it.

+Quote Post
flazi
post Nov 15 2013, 07:46 PM
Post #15

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

im seriously thinking about going to this fight.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 15 2013, 09:34 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

What is Ward still doing at 168? Whats even funnier is he called out Mayweather lol Mayweather moved up to fight Oscar, Cotto & Alvarez.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 15 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #17

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 15 2013, 09:34 PM) *
What is Ward still doing at 168? Whats even funnier is he called out Mayweather lol Mayweather moved up to fight Oscar, Cotto & Alvarez.

Whose at light heavy? 175 is just as dry as 168, he's levels above any fighter in and around his weight class. And stop acting like Floyd didn't shoot a shot his way when Andre came out in support of Guerrero. That was nothing more then gamesmanship on both parts

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 16 2013, 01:05 AM
Post #18

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 15 2013, 10:38 PM) *
Whose at light heavy? 175 is just as dry as 168, he's levels above any fighter in and around his weight class. And stop acting like Floyd didn't shoot a shot his way when Andre came out in support of Guerrero. That was nothing more then gamesmanship on both parts

Ward has cleaned out the 168 division 2 years ago. He needs to test himself if he wants the top spot and draining Dawson down does not count lol The guy hasnt even been on PPV yet. Lets see how Ward handles a Stevenson.

This post has been edited by xxxxxx: Nov 16 2013, 01:08 AM

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 16 2013, 01:44 AM
Post #19

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 16 2013, 12:05 AM) *
Ward has cleaned out the 168 division 2 years ago. He needs to test himself if he wants the top spot and draining Dawson down does not count lol The guy hasnt even been on PPV yet. Lets see how Ward handles a Stevenson.

Good call. How well can Ward recover from being stunned or staggered? Floyd had one or two rocky moments. (Judah, Mosley, Castillo I.) Ward hasn't had that yet. I'm not convinced however that Rodriguez is going to provide that test. But Stevenson would be a strong test.

Jack

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 16 2013, 07:28 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Why not stick him up there with the heavyweights...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:38 AM