Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where do Bradley and Marquez go next?
The Original MrF...
post Oct 19 2013, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

Where do Bradley and Marquez go next? They didnt do the fight of the year, but it was a solid fight that only a boxing fan could appreciate.

I'd love to see Bradley get Mayweather(which he wont because of nefarious reasons beyond boxing itself). So if he cant get at Mayweather, why not take on his son Mayweather Jr jr if he gets by Maidana?

As for Marquez... Why not Devon Alexander in the near future. I forget who all of these guys are promoted by, but is it do able for these to happen. Am I the only one who would like to see these?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Oct 19 2013, 10:54 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

Bradley-Pac is the logical next step. They have unfinished business. If Pac beats Rios, it makes perfect sense.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 19 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 19 2013, 09:34 PM) *
Where do Bradley and Marquez go next? They didnt do the fight of the year, but it was a solid fight that only a boxing fan could appreciate.

I'd love to see Bradley get Mayweather(which he wont because of nefarious reasons beyond boxing itself). So if he cant get at Mayweather, why not take on his son Mayweather Jr jr if he gets by Maidana?

As for Marquez... Why not Devon Alexander in the near future. I forget who all of these guys are promoted by, but is it do able for these to happen. Am I the only one who would like to see these?

I ain't watching no damn JMM-Alexander, what's wrong with you lol

Broner vs Bradley? Uh, IDK about that one, the politics and bullshit that GB and TR are entrenched in is hurting the sport. But it's not like they care. Hopefully when the Tim's contract is up he bolts. If Adrien and Tim fought it would be awesome. Broner needs a name on his resume like Bradley anyway

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Oct 19 2013, 11:26 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 20 2013, 12:24 AM) *
I ain't watching no damn JMM-Alexander, what's wrong with you lol

Broner vs Bradley? Uh, IDK about that one, the politics and bullshit that GB and TR are entrenched in is hurting the sport. But it's not like they care. Hopefully when the Tim's contract is up he bolts. If Adrien and Tim fought it would be awesome. Broner needs a name on his resume like Bradley anyway

Why not??

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 19 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 19 2013, 11:26 PM) *
Why not??

Stylistically that's a horrible fight, there's no way anyone could sell that fight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 20 2013, 12:42 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 20 2013, 12:26 AM) *
Why not??

You'd have to be in a coma to enjoy that fight...

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Oct 20 2013, 09:57 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

They're talking about JMM vs Provo now but I think Marquez should stay away from an HK like Provo but Bradley should buy himself out of that bogus contract with Arum and get in on the Mayweather lottery because he has rightfully placed himself ahead of the line regarding all who wants to face Floyd.

Arum/Top Rank is and will always be the problem, somebody please put a bullet in Bob's ass.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 20 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #8

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Bradley needs to go to Golden Boy and JMM should retire. He has had a hall of fame career. Why ruin it with fighting when you have nothing else to prove?

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Oct 21 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #9

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Bradley Pacquiao rematch makes the most sense.Unless Pacquiao loses then a fight with Rios may be next.Think he will pass on a rematch with Rusalin (sp?) for now tho idk.

JMM idk...all the talent is with GB it seems.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 21 2013, 09:08 AM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Bradley/Provodnikov rematch, with Bradley wearing head gear. They'e probably gonna match JMM against Pac one last time, so Bob can a nice check, before juan loses another step...maybe this will happen by the end of the year. In the meantime, Juan can fight in Mexico, to stay busy.

I think (as somebody mentioned) they'll match Provodnikov against Rios, whether Rios wins or loses to Pac. Hell, if he wins, what other big fight is there for him at this very moment? Alvarado may just have to lick his wounds until something comes up...maybe they can match him with....uhh...Jessie Vargas, just to get Vargas in the mix with the big names at TR.

Bob could make a Rios/Bradley fight...maybe, that's IF Rios beats Manny...IF. So yeah, let's go ahead and bend over and get ready for Pac/JMM 5...its coming. Lol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:17 PM