IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cotto vs Margarito Poll (Where Ya Head At?) (Topics Merged), Who's Ordering the Fight???
Cotto vs Margarito...Time is winding down...
Who Will Win? "Cast" your votes
Cotto by Decision (Close) [ 3 ] ** [13.64%]
Cotto by Decision (Wide) [ 3 ] ** [13.64%]
Cotto by KO/TKO (Early or Late?) [ 6 ] ** [27.27%]
Margarito by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]
Margarito by Decision (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Margarito by KO/TKO (Early or Late?) [ 9 ] ** [40.91%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Stoppage (Due to injury) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
Cshel86
post Dec 1 2011, 11:36 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:25 PM) *
Don't you hate when you have to officially predict the guy you want to to lose to win?....

Fagot ass Margs by late stoppage...

Yeah I hate that weird feeling that I get when I have to make a prediction...just knowing that one punch can change everything, makes me think twice. Oh well...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 1 2011, 11:06 PM) *
Thanks for the preview thread CShel,

I actually delayed putting it up, just because the circumstances of Margacheato being continuously allowed to fight are so disgusting. (Was just gonna do our traditional RBR thread Saturday night.

As I recall, I did have Cotto up by a point in the first fight at the time of the stoppage, which was really close. But not this time. I think Cotto wins big and will swell up and bust up Margarito's eyes. Cotto TKO 10. Let's just hope 'Cheato" does NOT win!

Jack

No problem Jack...I just had to see where "everybody's head was at". I almost wanted to change my mind and pick Cotto, but I had to realize that this is the real world. Im ready for the RBR thread though, so dont nap too long on Saturday! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 1 2011, 11:09 PM) *
Here is where logic comes into play. Cotto doesn't hit hard enough to keep Marg off of him. That's not a plaster issue, that's a sad reality and that is why he's gonna lose Saturday. Cotto still leans forward which means he will be eating uppercuts in the latter part of the fight. Plus he will eat body shots just like in the first fight. I would love nothing more than to see Margarito beaten into retirement but I just can't see it.

+1
It was a sad sight to see the first time around, and I PRAY that he doesn't bring his family...which Im sure he will. If he does great body work, then the pace of the fight can change, but we have to see where his head is at. Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Dec 2 2011, 12:14 AM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,534

At first I was leaning toward Cotto stopping Margacheato now I think he'll win by a wide decision. I expect Cotto to come out and give him a boxing lesson using his jab, footwork, and great body attack.

+Quote Post
Genius
post Dec 2 2011, 01:21 AM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

Tony stops him again.

+Quote Post
DubC
post Dec 2 2011, 01:28 AM
Post #14

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:36 PM) *
Yeah I hate that weird feeling that I get when I have to make a prediction...just knowing that one punch can change everything, makes me think twice. Oh well...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No problem Jack...I just had to see where "everybody's head was at". I almost wanted to change my mind and pick Cotto, but I had to realize that this is the real world. Im ready for the RBR thread though, so dont nap too long on Saturday! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+1
It was a sad sight to see the first time around, and I PRAY that he doesn't bring his family...which Im sure he will. If he does great body work, then the pace of the fight can change, but we have to see where his head is at. Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Most of the time C, you are on point and I agree 100 with you...

But this time I have to disagree...I'm going with Cotto here

Margs has looked like shit recently (so has Cotto, but not Margs shitty)...I think Cotto has it set in his mind that Margs only won because he cheated, and he has it set in his mind he is going to win this fight...That being said, I hope he isn't (and I don't think he is at this point) stupid enough to stand in front of Margs and bang...He should fight like he did the first half of their previous fight...I need to re-watch the fight before I commit 100% on this predication, haven't seen it in awhile...But this is what i'm thinking as of now, and I'm going to turn on Cotto-Margs 1 right now to confirm my thinking! Need something to watch, I still got beer in the fridge that is calling my name (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
garc4475
post Dec 2 2011, 01:28 AM
Post #15

Amateur

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,209

Home depo king? what do we have here? a faggot boricua mod? papi saying faggot. Cotto is gonna lose by crying, that faggot is scared as shit.

+Quote Post
DubC
post Dec 2 2011, 01:38 AM
Post #16

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (garc4475 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:28 AM) *
Home depo king? what do we have here? a faggot boricua mod? papi saying faggot. Cotto is gonna lose by crying, that faggot is scared as shit.

Inb4 ban

Now to the second round

+Quote Post
DubC
post Dec 2 2011, 01:51 AM
Post #17

Junior Flyweight

Question is.............

When\If Cotto wins, if it is by a wide margin or KO (which I doubt) what will people say...

Plaster in the first fight, or Pac ruined him???

+Quote Post
DubC
post Dec 2 2011, 02:19 AM
Post #18

Junior Flyweight

AND

After watching the previous fight, my prediction stands...Cotto will box more, and stay off the ropes...When he moved away to get position, he backed straight to the ropes and that s a bad position for him to be against a pressure fighter like Margs...He needs to stick and move, guess we will see...

Another question, when\if Cotto wins...Wonder what he will say about Margs punching power in fight 1 vs fight 2-post fight interview, you know Max is going to ask a question about that...

Margs has a chin, no doubt about that-that bastard is a warrior...For Cotto to win, he needs to stay off the ropes and not allow Margs to trap him on the ropes and throw those punches out of nowhere...If Cotto can manage the ring and stay off the ropes, just box him-it won't be close...If he backs to the ropes, it won't be good...

+Quote Post
Plah
post Dec 2 2011, 05:42 AM
Post #19

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

Cotto by UD. SIG BET ANYONE? : (

+Quote Post
gbh32001
post Dec 2 2011, 09:25 AM
Post #20

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,255

Cotto by 8th round TKO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Cotto will slow down Margs for the first 6 rounds and take him out in the second half.

This post has been edited by gbh32001: Dec 2 2011, 09:29 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 05:08 PM