Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khaosai Galaxy, who remembers him?
kidbazooka1
post Dec 11 2009, 02:22 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

I was recently going through some old tapes of mine and found a few fights from this legenday thai. Not sure how many people here are familiar with Galaxy but IMO he was a bit underrated.

Galaxy was one of the hardest punchers ever and arguably thailands greatest fighter. He kinda reminds me of a young Manny Pacqiuao hard punching southpaw looking to take your head off not alot of technique going on but could punch like a HW. He made a record 19 title defenses ending his career with a 49-1-43 record and avenging his lone loss aswell.

Unfortantly he never fought in the states but he was without adoubt one of the best little men of all time.

Whats your guys take on the guy they called the Thai Tyson?

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Dec 11 2009, 02:23 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Dec 13 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Guess no one knows him.

+Quote Post
blackbelt2003
post Dec 14 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 84

Read loads about him but never saw him fight.

Apparently him and a Korean guy who's name escapes me at jr fly would have kicked the asses of any top American/Mexican from super-fly down.

The problem is that America's best and the Orient's best never take each other on and never try and unify, so we miss out on plenty of big little fights. Shame.

Black

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Dec 14 2009, 05:15 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Dec 14 2009, 01:53 PM) *
Read loads about him but never saw him fight.

Apparently him and a Korean guy who's name escapes me at jr fly would have kicked the asses of any top American/Mexican from super-fly down.

The problem is that America's best and the Orient's best never take each other on and never try and unify, so we miss out on plenty of big little fights. Shame.

Black

Was the Korean Jung Koo Chang?

Galaxy was a brutal puncher he wasn't the most skilled guy around but his pressure and power made him a terror in the lower weights back in the day. Not sure if he would have beaten all of the top american/mexican fighters at the time but he sure would have been in the mix.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:10 PM