> Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley (Sig Bet), Sig Bet
Gambit808
post Apr 11 2014, 04:21 PM
Post #51

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 8 2014, 11:10 AM) *
That's the best citizen's arrest right there (your girl)...she's looking out for your pockets and making sure that you don't do anything dumb, lol. Sheesh, I haven't been to Pink Pony since like '08...my eyes still bleed a bit from that place. Im not even sure if The Ranch is still open, don't quote me on that. Those places are called 50 different names...like The Ranchero is a Mexican spot, but people just call it "The Mexican"...some of these folks down here are a bit slow though. Lol

I was last out there like almost two years ago, around the same time hurricane sandy hit NY and I don't know if it was because of the hurricane, the taxes here, low rent money there, Big Booty Judy's or the combination of all, but I kept running into NY kats almost every spot I went to. I can't recall them all from Southeast Atlanta, College Park, Decatur, Central station, but I remember one of em' called "The Rance" when it was like a Wednesday night and was packed like a Friday night. The Falcons was actually good that year, so u couldn't tell nobody nothin up in there. Thick honeys to chat with while watching other thot's riding/getting thrown off mechanical bulls lol. I mean, I could go on, but we trying to make new memories through the present.

I'm just put in a even better mood knowing I was able to push this flight to catch the fight. Have a good feeling it'll be big.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 11 2014, 06:38 PM
Post #52

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Apr 11 2014, 02:21 PM) *
I was last out there like almost two years ago, around the same time hurricane sandy hit NY and I don't know if it was because of the hurricane, the taxes here, low rent money there, Big Booty Judy's or the combination of all, but I kept running into NY kats almost every spot I went to. I can't recall them all from Southeast Atlanta, College Park, Decatur, Central station, but I remember one of em' called "The Rance" when it was like a Wednesday night and was packed like a Friday night. The Falcons was actually good that year, so u couldn't tell nobody nothin up in there. Thick honeys to chat with while watching other thot's riding/getting thrown off mechanical bulls lol. I mean, I could go on, but we trying to make new memories through the present.

I'm just put in a even better mood knowing I was able to push this flight to catch the fight. Have a good feeling it'll be big.

Who is on the undercard? I have no idea who wins this fight. I am going with Tim. Screw it. I am thinking a spilt decision but maybe a UD.I will go with the Ud.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Apr 11 2014, 10:51 PM
Post #53

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 11 2014, 07:38 PM) *
Who is on the undercard? I have no idea who wins this fight. I am going with Tim. Screw it. I am thinking a spilt decision but maybe a UD.I will go with the Ud.

Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-0) vs. Jessie Vargas (23-0); WBA Junior Welterweight Title

Raymundo Beltran (28-6) vs. Arash Usmanee (20-1-1)

According to Boxinginsider:
http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/hbo...diev-vs-vargas/

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 12 2014, 10:32 AM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Apr 11 2014, 08:51 PM) *
Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-0) vs. Jessie Vargas (23-0); WBA Junior Welterweight Title

Raymundo Beltran (28-6) vs. Arash Usmanee (20-1-1)

According to Boxinginsider:
http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/hbo...diev-vs-vargas/

Usamanee, Allahverdiev and Bradley

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Apr 12 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #55

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

dont forget Bryan Vasquez (32-1, 17 KO) vs Jose Felix, Jr. (26-0-1, 21 KO)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 04:38 PM