> Juanma's Battle Axe...
Cheesey1
post Mar 7 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 7 2012, 10:52 AM) *
Yep, bubblicious (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif)

Nice. For a second there I thought that I'd lost my hood pass (I understand that it isn't called street cred. any more).

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Mar 7 2012, 01:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 7 2012, 01:23 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 7 2012, 10:50 AM) *
Not nearly as much as those Salido looping, overhand rights.

The only problem I would have w/ him getting back w/ her, is IF she ain't hot! Then again, he's boxing star in PR and those that know, know the one thing PR is NOT short on, is fly @$$ chicks!

Update: Just did some internet research and found pics of Mrs. JuanMa....let's just say, I'm pissed.

Big up PR, but I've gotta go with the DR.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2012, 01:48 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 7 2012, 11:00 AM) *
I agree, not sure if he'll be able to win, but as has been said did he lose because Salido was the better man on that night, or because of other factors?

salido was the better man. he capitalized on flaws that have always been there. couple that with styles make fights.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 7 2012, 11:39 AM) *
I almost agree with Professor about Lopez being on the decline, but honestly, his defense is shit and he's always susceptible to taking big shots. Guys that Gamboa pretty much ran over (Salido and Mtagwa), are the same guys that Lopez struggled with and got embarrassed by. Let's not forget about him being dropped by Concepcion.

So, the nasty divorce situation had to feel like the fat kid that broke the camel's back...especially when we factor in Lopez already having shit defense and a suspect chin going into every fight.

Got damn these last two rounds were pitiful. I would say that his demise began here (unless someone else has prior evidence)...

i think lopez softened mtagwa up for gamboa some...and mtagwas' style was more suited for gamboa.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 7 2012, 02:23 PM) *
Big up PR, but I've gotta go with the DR.

imma need some photos to make a final decision on this one. u have any?

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 8 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2012, 01:51 PM) *

Ha! Photographic evidence, the camera doesn't lie. Sorry man, you'll have to take my word for it. I'm trying to think of famous Dominican women to use as an example, but I can't think of any.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 8 2012, 09:16 AM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2012, 01:51 PM) *

You and I both...

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:02 AM) *
Ha! Photographic evidence, the camera doesn't lie. Sorry man, you'll have to take my word for it. I'm trying to think of famous Dominican women to use as an example, but I can't think of any.

Uh oh Professor...looks like somebody doesn't have a case here. Uhhh Cheesey...if you're "trying to think of" a famous Dominican woman, and then end your sentence with "but I cant think of any"...then you've lost your end of the argument. PR it is!

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 8 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:16 AM) *
You and I both...

Uh oh Professor...looks like somebody doesn't have a case here. Uhhh Cheesey...if you're "trying to think of" a famous Dominican woman, and then end your sentence with "but I cant think of any"...then you've lost your end of the argument. PR it is!

Ha! On the surface, yes it would seem that I've lost my argument. That's because you aren't aware of a little known measurement index that isn't based on famous people and they're known as the Fordham Rd., East Harlem and Washington Heights indices (they are separate indices, but can be combined into one index). It would take forever to explain why these are reliable measurements but I believe that they are.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Mar 8 2012, 11:18 AM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 8 2012, 10:02 AM) *

i can think of quite a few fine famous p.r. women...but i have been to nyc and have seen the influx of dominicana hotties so i won't doubt ur perspective. i'm from chicago and there are plenty of bad boricuas there. unfortunately cali doesn't have very many boricuas or dominicanas. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2012, 01:55 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 10:16 AM) *
You and I both...

i'm half p.r. and have never been to puerto rico...but a good friend of mine who has been more than once tells me that puerto rico has the number 1, 2 and 3 baddest chicks on the planet. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'm planning to visit this year to verify his claims. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:08 AM