IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Chavez-Vera II-March 1st on HBO, Can Vera Get Fair Officiating This Time?
Chavez-Vera II-Will The Officiating Be Fair?
Will Brian Vera Get A Fair Shake in His Rematch With Chavez Jr.
Yes [ 5 ] ** [45.45%]
No [ 5 ] ** [45.45%]
Unsure [ 1 ] ** [9.09%]
Total Votes: 11

Gambit808
post Feb 25 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #11

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 24 2014, 06:37 PM) *
hat a horrible fight, why do we have to sit through this again. if chavez doesnt look good in this fight then he should jsut give it up. I understand the first fight he was out of shape and fought the wrong fight, but no he has no excuses.

I agree, Vera took some steam out of the Chavez Jr. train. I'm one of those supporters of JCC, but I even got to admit he's been making it hard for me to keep on with it. The first fight was suppose to be a given and the fact that all the b.s. leading up to the fight, or his performance in the fight itself being sub-par, he'd been better off cashing in on either top draws around the weight division because even with a KO or more definitive win in part 2 Vera, there isn't much to gain in this fight. The fact that this rematch is even happening says a lot about who team Chavez feels who won their first fight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 26 2014, 01:45 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

Ill repeat it again if he's in shape and serious this kid's a problem. The way vera training though it might be an end of the year award Type fight. Lets see what type of fire Julia lit up for daddy. Fatherhood can change the worst of ethics
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 02:42 AM