IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's, Numbers don't lie.
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 02:18 PM
Post #31

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 02:12 PM) *
All I'm saying fellas is that if you post that you "know what the numbers" are, then you need to be held responsible for what you post and produce evidence or don't post at all.

As far as all the emotional "Chest pounding" bravado, cussing, and name calling... I don't need to do all that as it appears that some folks are doing an exceptional job of that themselves.

With all due respect of course...

Just move on, since you never had an answer to my question. Oh my bad, you ATTEMPTED to answer it with flawed "research", it was bull, you swept it under the rug, the end...

YOU were the one that started with the research crap, YOU did, not me. I asked if anybody had Pac's PPV numbers, so I could give a better assessment. Somehow, someway, you got stuck in the mud with that sir...not my fault. You named his 2011 PPVs and excluded the Mosley fight, which Im sure you knew somebody would inquire the numbers...since your research is so great.

At this point, seriously, I have nothing against you personally. Its always best to have your ducks in a row, especially when you start talking about what somebody "needs" to be doing, or "needs" to be researching. That usually starts all of the "bravado, chest pounding, name calling"...especially if you cant come up with an answer to something that you started.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 02:25 PM
Post #32

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,810

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 12:18 PM) *
Just move on, since you never had an answer to my question. Oh my bad, you ATTEMPTED to answer it with flawed "research", it was bull, you swept it under the rug, the end...

YOU were the one that started with the research crap, YOU did, not me. I asked if anybody had Pac's PPV numbers, so I could give a better assessment. Somehow, someway, you got stuck in the mud with that sir...not my fault. You named his 2011 PPVs and excluded the Mosley fight, which Im sure you knew somebody would inquire the numbers...since your research is so great.

At this point, seriously, I have nothing against you personally. Its always best to have your ducks in a row, especially when you start talking about what somebody "needs" to be doing, or "needs" to be researching. That usually starts all of the "bravado, chest pounding, name calling"...especially if you cant come up with an answer to something that you started.

Mosely-Pac 2011 was left out simply because the PPV numbers are not official. Where's the problem with that? Where's me being stuck in the mud coming from? At least I had the courage to at least come up with some official numbers while you're yet stuck on Mosley-Pac (Not what the initial argument and post is about).

I'm not the one all emotional cause he got caught piggybacking erroneously. Let's stick to the topic "Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's", and start making some sense. Otherwise this is all pointless.

This post has been edited by Extant: Jan 24 2012, 02:26 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 02:41 PM
Post #33

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 02:25 PM) *
Mosely-Pac 2011 was left out simply because the PPV numbers are not official. Where's the problem with that? Where's me being stuck in the mud coming from? At least I had the courage to at least come up with some official numbers while you're yet stuck on Mosley-Pac (Not what the initial argument and post is about).

I'm not the one all emotional cause he got caught piggybacking erroneously. Let's stick to the topic "Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's", and start making some sense. Otherwise this is all pointless.

Again, I said that i never agreed with the initial post about Pacquiao selling less than Floyd. I wanted know Pac's numbers, so that I could make a better assessment, you know...before I open my mouth and start talking. THEN you came in here like a Tazmanian Devil, talking about research and such.

I agree, Pac/Cotto sold more than FMJ/JMM, but when we start comparing PPV number with shared opponents (which was BOUND to come up anyway), thats the reason I asked for the Mosley numbers for Pac. You provided me with numbers (as I requested), but your last statement in that post could've been left out, simple as that. That's where the mess started...

Im not piggybacking on anything, if that were the case, then I would've agreed with the initial post about Pac doing less PPVs, WITHOUT doing any research...which would've been dumb on my part. If anybody needs to piggyback, then it needs to be you, because your little hoopty is sputtering right about now.

Speaking of hoopty, just do yourself a solid...hop in your little rape van and ride outta here...you've done nothing substantial sir.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 24 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 02:25 PM) *

We all know how to use a search engine, so anybody that wants to check can check. It's a fact, Floyd Mayweather is a bigger PPV draw than Manny Pacquiao. If you wish to keep questioning that, good for you.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Jan 24 2012, 02:50 PM

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 24 2012, 02:54 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Extant, I just hurt my typing fingers. Do you mind posting the De La Hoya vs. Maywether and Dela Hoya Vs. Pacquaio numbers as well as the numbers for when they both fought Ricky Hatton?

Thanks,

Cheesey 1

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 02:58 PM
Post #36

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:54 PM) *
Extant, I just hurt my typing fingers. Do you mind posting the De La Hoya vs. Maywether and Dela Hoya Vs. Pacquaio numbers as well as the numbers for when they both fought Ricky Hatton?

Thanks,

Cheesey 1

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Please Mr. Extant! Please! You're the master of all research and advice! Help good ol' Cshel out over here. I need you to post instructions on how to open the refrigerator, Im about to starve to death over here. I see a crowbar in the corner, would I need it? Hurry!

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #37

Strawweight

Member No.: 10,810

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 12:58 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Please Mr. Extant! Please! You're the master of all research and advice! Help good ol' Cshel out over here. I need you to post instructions on how to open the refrigerator, Im about to starve to death over here. I see a crowbar in the corner, would I need it? Hurry!

LOL... Both of Y'all funny especially with the "Hoopty" and "Rape van" comment.

+Quote Post
johnnyblaze
post Jan 24 2012, 03:11 PM
Post #38

I touched the little kid on my avatar...

Member No.: 13,118

So when will this site be officially re-named FloydHype?

+Quote Post
johnnyblaze
post Jan 24 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #39

I touched the little kid on my avatar...

Member No.: 13,118

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:12 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

THIS is the site that cures your curiousity???

When I read this, I just busted out laughing!

KIRKLAND, ADAMS SPLIT -- Las Vegas -based veteran trainer Kenny Adams said he is no longer working with James Kirkland.

The middleweight, stopped in the first round by Nobuhiro Ishida on April 9 at the MGM Grand, has reunited with trainer Ann Wolfe.

Didn't know Kirkland was a MW sir (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Then I saw this...

CBS's cross-promotion, which included three episodes of "Fight Camp 360" on the network, helped the Showtime pay-per-view card generate 1.3 million to 1.4 million buys. The final tally is expected this week.

"1.3 to 1.4" isn't an OFFICIAL number, it's a guess. Hell, Mayweather/Ortiz was guessed to have done 750K, but guess what the official number was? It damn sure wasn't "750k to 1M"...it exceeded that. That EXPECTED tally of Pac/Mosley seems to never have been tallied up. Show me where I can find an official number...

C'mon dude, try again...

Kirkland - Ishida was a middleweight fight, ace.

Also, HBO never released official numbers for Ortiz - Floyd.

This post has been edited by johnnyblaze: Jan 24 2012, 03:14 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Jan 24 2012, 03:11 PM) *
So when will this site be officially re-named FloydHype?

Fascinating, just fascinating! I'm sorry, I thought I was reading something relevant. Nevermind...

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:47 AM