IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gang of Chinese people beat on a little white kid, crowd just looks on., I felt bad for this kid.
TheFonz
post Jul 20 2011, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

Literally scared for his life.

bullshit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 21 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

Not going to make this a long rant, but I've been living in China for a few years and this does not shock me at all. Some animals are further along the evolutionary scale than others. Period. There's a reason this shit hole is 5,000 years old and still a developing country.

All the apologists and offended bitches lurking on this forum about to comment on my post can suck a dick.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Jul 21 2011, 08:40 AM
Post #3

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

China's run on top will be shorter than Leprechauns.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 21 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #4

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

That was disturbing and sad.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 21 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #5

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

Wow that was fucked up. What's the story behind this?

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 21 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #6

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

Wow looks like they broke his left arm the way it was hanging.

We all know it is disgraceful & everyone of those bystanders deserves to suffer famine & hardship their entire lives but where the fuck were his parents?

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 21 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #7

Heavyweight

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 22 2011, 12:09 AM) *
Wow looks like they broke his left arm the way it was hanging.

We all know it is disgraceful & everyone of those bystanders deserves to suffer famine & hardship their entire lives but where the fuck were his parents?

That's what I was thinking. How the fuck did that scene even start?

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 21 2011, 08:51 PM
Post #8

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

That's really messed up!

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 21 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #9

Heavyweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 22 2011, 01:44 AM) *
Kid probably touched one of their scooters or some shit. It is a fucked up scene, but let's not pretend that children aren't being exploited all over this planet in ways much uglier than this. That is no excuse for these pigs brutalizing a child, just the sad reality of life on Earth.

That's what I was thinking. I mean there's a whole bunch of missing elements to the story. What part of China are they in? Why is there a random unattended child sitting in the middle of the street? Etc., etc. It was a bit quick to start clamoring "racism" since we don't know the reason why this happened, but either way, I'm appalled that any part of the world would tolerate kicking around a defenseless kid like that.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 22 2011, 12:01 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

I had my wife take a look at it, and she said judging by their accents they were a bunch of peasants in some backwoods hillbilly province. Which is most of mainland China.

She said one of the people there accused the kid of stealing something, which I guess clears up why the dude felt the need to step on the kids fingers.

Whatever the case, there is no excuse for grown men to be kicking a kid and then stomping on his fingers. This shit may happen in other places around the world, but no one has perfected the art of standing around watching people get tortured the way the Chinese have.

Recently there was a story here about a mother picking up her son at Pudong airport (Shanghai China) as he was returning home for a visit from Canada. (He was studying abroad.) The dude asked his mom for some money and she refused, so he stabbed her repeatedly right there at the airport in front of everyone. No one made a move to help her. Finally an American who happened to be walking through the airport stopped to help her and called the police.

This is just a recent example. You can go back to World War II and see pictures of the Japanese soldiers torturing Chinese peasants to death, while a hundred other peasants looked on and did nothing. Just fucked up.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 08:59 PM