IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hopkins vs Dawson revisited, Hopkins is still great defensively-- Cloud will have hands full
neophyte7
post Mar 10 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #31

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Hopkins was not only smarter he was quicker to the punch and actually seemed to be hitting with more power than Cloud.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 10 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 10 2013, 03:16 PM) *
Like I said before BHop will win by UD. Some people just don't seem to understand that it isn't about strength/power and speed, it's about how intelligent you are in the ring and right now the only person with more ring intellect in this sport than Hopkins is Floyd.

i gave clouds new coach credit he didn't deserve before the fight. i also thought a few other things played into it. cloud fought the totally wrong fight. had he fought his old style, he would have had a much better chance. he played right into bhops hands by not applying early pressure and forcing exchanges. bhop clearly had the superior feet so there was nothing cloud to do to force the exchanges early. he just followed him around letting bhop fight when he wanted to.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 11 2013, 09:52 AM
Post #33

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Cloud began to feel the sting of Bernard's punches.. even to the body- he became hesitant and was looking amatuerish-- his mind was all fucked up in there

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 07:55 AM