IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESPN3: Klitschko vs Peter II @ approximately 2PM PT/4CT/5ET, SPOILERS WITHIN Approx.15 Mins to 30 Mins Later
JonnyBlaze
post Sep 14 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #71

The Savage

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,227

I've been checking out a lot of P4P lists and both Klitchkos are on them in the top 5..Thoughts??Opinions??I think they both are top 10 P4P fighters..I think if not both,at least one should be in the top 5..They dominate every opponent put infront of them..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Sep 14 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #72

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 13 2010, 05:55 AM) *
Yep my gayest post yet.

Don't feel bad. Your just in touch with your feminine side. Takes a real man to express himself like that.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 14 2010, 01:41 AM
Post #73

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Sep 14 2010, 03:13 PM) *
I've been checking out a lot of P4P lists and both Klitchkos are on them in the top 5..Thoughts??Opinions??I think they both are top 10 P4P fighters..I think if not both,at least one should be in the top 5..They dominate every opponent put infront of them..

Hard to say JB. P4P is purely opinion. Would Manny beat Wlad in a fight? I would wager that he would end up like his dog after his father was done on the hibachi. make them magically the same "size" & I would take Pac.

Either way they are the best heavyweights by a country mile & then some.

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 14 2010, 02:54 AM
Post #74

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 13 2010, 05:08 PM) *
Surely you are joking Roll.

You have a litany of exceptionally gay pop music, athletes, celebrities & people in general especially people from Birmingham & it's surrounds. What makes it worse is after Australia got over Kylie Minogue & her lack of talent you not only embraced her but took here even more talentless sister Danni. Thanks for that guys.

Yeah, there are a few gay celeb's, but in other Euro countries, you can't tell who is gay and who is straight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Sep 14 2010, 05:16 PM
Post #75

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 12 2010, 01:20 AM) *
Did you watch the fight today? I just hate the octopuss arms after EVERY single time someone gets inside to do inside fighting. I appreciate his outside skills, but there is no need to tie up EVERY time someone gets in on the inside. I mean look how many people hated Ruiz. And why do you think so many people can not stand his style? I understand about being smart when you fight, but he takes it to the extreme when any one gets close to him. I mean there should be points taken from excessive holding. All he needs to do is LEARN a little inside game and mix things up. Could you imagine if all past great heavyweights grabbed at every chance when someone gets close to inside fighting? There is more to boxing then 1-2 grab, 1-2-3 grab, etc.

Did you ever watch the Holyfield v/s Tyson fights? Holyfield grabbed and held Tyson everytime Tyson got inside, and was allowed to do so.

So how can you claim to miss holyfield, when he used the same tactic when facing Tyson?

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Sep 14 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #76

The Savage

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Sep 14 2010, 05:16 PM) *
Did you ever watch the Holyfield v/s Tyson fights? Holyfield grabbed and held Tyson everytime Tyson got inside, and was allowed to do so.

So how can you claim to miss holyfield, when he used the same tactic when facing Tyson?

In the Tyson fight I didn't think it was excessive,I thought when he clinched it was pure strategy..Holy knew how to beat Tyson and KO'd him in the first fight pretty bad..Also,Holy did some nice work while on the inside with Tyson so it's not like he clinched everytime..

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 14 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #77

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Sep 14 2010, 06:16 PM) *

Hahahahahahaha. Thats your best?

Did you watch Holyfield-Tyson? Did you see ALL the heavy exchanges on the inside and them two mixing it up?

Did you notice how exciting of a fight it was? Heck...do you really want to compare who you would rather watch fight...Holyfield(prime) or Wlad?

Did you notice how Wlad did not get a contract on HBO? Wonder why?

How many inside exchanges to you get to watch with Wlad fighting?

I don't mind some holding here and there, I understand there are many aspects to this game. BUT Wlad holds EVERYTIME on the inside, and does no inside fighting. He does 99.9% of his fighting on the outside and holds/grabs when his opponent gets inside. AND Holyfield FIGHTS on the inside as much as the outside. He does hold, shit I can name many fighters that grab and hold too(Mosley, Hopkins, etc), BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT HAVE MANY OTHER FACETS TO THEIR GAME WHICH MAKES THEM MUCH MORE VERSATILE AND ENJOYABLE TO WATCH(THEY CAN AND WILL FIGHT ON THE INSIDE).

Anyway... I get what everyone saying about Wlad fighting smart and blah, blah, blah. I just do not agree with his tactics and him allowed to get away with it all the time. If he could keep everyone at his range without holding all the time, than that would be fine.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Sep 14 2010, 06:08 PM

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 14 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #78

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 14 2010, 05:54 PM) *
Yeah, there are a few gay celeb's, but in other Euro countries, you can't tell who is gay and who is straight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You just would not take the bait would you.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Sep 14 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #79

The Savage

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 14 2010, 06:07 PM) *
Hahahahahahaha. Thats your best?

Did you watch Holyfield-Tyson? Did you see ALL the heavy exchanges on the inside and them two mixing it up?

Did you notice how exciting of a fight it was? Heck...do you really want to compare who you would rather watch fight...Holyfield(prime) or Wlad?

Did you notice how Wlad did not get a contract on HBO? Wonder why?

How many inside exchanges to you get to watch with Wlad fighting?

I don't mind some holding here and there, I understand there are many aspects to this game. BUT Wlad holds EVERYTIME on the inside, and does no inside fighting. He does 99.9% of his fighting on the outside and holds/grabs when his opponent gets inside. AND Holyfield FIGHTS on the inside as much as the outside. He does hold, shit I can name many fighters that grab and hold too(Mosley, Hopkins, etc), BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT HAVE MANY OTHER FACETS TO THEIR GAME WHICH MAKES THEM MUCH MORE VERSATILE AND ENJOYABLE TO WATCH(THEY CAN AND WILL FIGHT ON THE INSIDE).

Anyway... I get what everyone saying about Wlad fighting smart and blah, blah, blah. I just do not agree with his tactics and him allowed to get away with it all the time. If he could keep everyone at his range without holding all the time, than that would be fine.

Wlad holds everytime??I just saw him throwing right hands on the inside against Peter who was holding him..Wlad may not fight on the inside with fresh guys but once he softens guys up,he does some inside fighting..He should start using him left hook on the inside more and work on shortening up his right hand for the inside..I liked his uppercuts on the inside too which is an important punch for a taller guy since the shorter guys are asking to be hit with one(Lennox Lewis/Tyson for one example)..

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 14 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #80

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 15 2010, 09:07 AM) *

I find it strange that you find Hopkins labouring his way to controversial victories & losses exciting with the excessive holding he does yet find Wlad breaking down men & knocking them out boring?

Also when you are his size & have the jab, hook off the jab & right down the pipe why would you fight inside ever? That is like saying George Foreman did not want to fight Frazier on the inside so he kept him outside & beat the tar out of him twice.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:41 AM