IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> King's Favorite Thread, and future GIF avatar...
Spyder
post Mar 16 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #31

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 16 2010, 06:37 PM) *
Haha. I use a few of the ones, but they are ones that came kind of via the internet like "lol". You never use that in real conversation. But seriously, it's amazing how people no longer spell correctly just because pen and paper is pretty much out the window these days.

Also Spyder is correct, you sometimes need to put a smiley if it's banter.

Spyder is a greasy Italian and showers himself in cologne.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

And I know that Fitz is just ribbing me because he used the smileys...

Like when I say that the only reason I shower myself in cologne is to cover up the smell of all the dirty Aussie broads that I banged! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spiteful.gif)

BTW, I had to delete two of Fitz's emoticons because the board wouldn't admit anymore! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Mar 16 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #32

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 16 2010, 08:41 PM) *
Well I meant to say conversations over email/text/forums. I can't imagine anyone actually talking using acronyms the entire time. LOL.

I know plenty of people that will actually say "OMG" instead of saying oh my God. My response is always "did you just send me a text message?" with a confused look on my face lol.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 16 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #33

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 16 2010, 11:53 PM) *
I know plenty of people that will actually say "OMG" instead of saying oh my God. My response is always "did you just send me a text message?" with a confused look on my face lol.

I think i would just smack them in the face if someone said that. I have never heard someone say that, and hopefully i never do.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 16 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #34

Guests

QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 17 2010, 01:57 PM) *
And I know that Fitz is just ribbing me because he used the smileys...

Like when I say that the only reason I shower myself in cologne is to cover up the smell of all the dirty Aussie broads that I banged! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spiteful.gif)

BTW, I had to delete two of Fitz's emoticons because the board wouldn't admit anymore! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Haha. They only allow 10 pics at a time. Don't worry, I'm going to make a huge one in one that not even the board can stop. It will be the ultimate laughing emotion.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 17 2010, 02:45 AM
Post #35

Guests

Spyder you fuckhead. What did I tell you?

(IMG:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6927/lolup.gif)

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 17 2010, 10:17 AM
Post #36

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 17 2010, 07:45 AM) *

LMAO. I thought you made that for a second before I quoted it. It's kind of creepy.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Mar 17 2010, 10:32 AM
Post #37

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 17 2010, 03:53 AM) *

What I hate is people who type how they talk. There are odd cases on this board but nothing too bad. But in Scotland there are a lot of slang words we use which would make absolutely no sense to you guys. I'm sure since every place has its dialect you guys are probably the same, most people just type in plain english since thats how it should be written down and how everyone else understands it. I know people who do it in texts and it really gets on my nerves!

That said, I still feel that LOL is the cardinal sin, but OMG is sneaking up the list

+Quote Post
Method
post Mar 17 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 1,253

I still feel that LOL is the cardinal sin, but OMG is sneaking up the list

That shit is funny.

That fucking avatar of Mayweather Sr drinking Kool-ade is flat out fucking HILARIOUS!

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Mar 17 2010, 02:00 PM
Post #39

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 17 2010, 03:45 AM) *

I would be mad that you called me a fuckhead, but when I saw that big ass smiley at the end...it made me happy.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 17 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #40

Guests

QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 18 2010, 02:17 AM) *
LMAO. I thought you made that for a second before I quoted it. It's kind of creepy.

I did make it. I just transferred it into a picture image because this board only allows 10 pics (emotions) in a post.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 02:16 PM