IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FLOYD WOULD BE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER TO GET RID OF ROGER, ROGER IS FLOYD'S MASTER MOTIVATER
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 08:23 AM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,777

This is the worst news I've heard in 2012 regarding the Mayweathers. Roger is more than just Floyd's trainer. I don't know if Floyd can see that but Roger is Floyd's Master Motivator from the inner soul. Roger really doesn't have to say much when you're in tune with Roger's energy forces.

Ali did not know how strong Bundini's energy force was his camp until he let Bundini go under suggested advisment. Not long after that, Howard Cosell started telling Ali the media is saying that you're not what you use to be in the ring, because Ali took a loss after that. That energy force was not the same without Bundini. It didn't take the champ long to figure out which way was up and he put a rush on getting Bundini back in his corner. Bundini was not Ali's trainer or adviser, he was Ali's Master Motivator and every fighter needs one.

When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven, it hurt Mike in heart but Mike fought to win in Cus's spirit. Cus kept his wings of protection around Mike like an angel from Heaven. Mike was destined to be a great fighter and Cus was his boxing soul mate.

If Floyd let's Roger go I strongly believe Floyd will be missing an energy force that will be visible in his boxing performance.

Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter p4p in his divisions right now! If Floyd let's Roger go; Floyd's going down p4p in all divisions. Did Floyd's advisers suggest this political move. The thought of this idea "STINKS".

If Floyd let's Roger go his "MASTER MOTIVATOR", Floyd is going to get his a$$ whooped. And the only thing he'll beable to say is, serve me well, serve me long and I got served strong. Roger ain't never said, to anyone my nephew will get his ass whooped but his daddy has, and everytime his daddy said it; Floyd still won.

Roger brings calm to Floyd during fight wars. Floyd seems to lose that calm and composure when he's fueding with his father. Letting 50 cent go was a wise idea and 50 can't do one interview without talking about Floyd when he should be prmoting his fighters. Roger on the other hand, ain't gonna say a damn thing in violation of his nephew no matter what!!!!

This post has been edited by chance1: Dec 11 2012, 08:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Dec 11 2012, 08:50 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Floyd will be fine no matter who trains him. He still has months to get ready. This fight isnt next week.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Dec 11 2012, 08:51 AM
Post #3

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

Floyd's been saying Roger's health is on the decline and he can't work the mitts as fast as he used to since the Ortiz fight I think. I doubt floyd is politically letting Roger go. He's been saying That he tries to encourage Roger to eat right so that he can be sharp physically and mentally. But I guess Roger doesn't take that seriously. Understand diabetes isn't a common cold. Roger is also Floyd's uncle. I think this is just a case of a nephew worrying for his uncles health. If Roger isn't sharp in training camp then Floyd isn't sharp on fight night. But I completely understand what you're saying. I doubt Floyd will let Roger go completely. Perhaps he's bringing his father in just for the physical aspect but Roger will still develop the game plan. They are all family so they should be able to work together. I don't think it'll go the extent of Floyd being broken spirited in the ring. But only time will tell.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 08:23 AM) *
This is the worst news I've heard in 2012 regarding the Mayweathers. Roger is more than just Floyd's trainer. I don't know if Floyd can see that but Roger is Floyd's Master Motivator from the inner soul. Roger really doesn't have to say much when you're in tune with Roger's energy forces.

Ali did not know how strong Bundini's energy force was his camp until he let Bundini go under suggested advisment. Not long after that, Howard Cosell started telling Ali the media is saying that you're not what you use to be in the ring, because Ali took a loss after that. That energy force was not the same without Bundini. It didn't take the champ long to figure out which way was up and he put a rush on getting Bundini back in his corner. Bundini was not Ali's trainer or adviser, he was Ali's Master Motivator and every fighter needs one.

When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven, it hurt Mike in heart but Mike fought to win in Cus's spirit. Cus kept his wings of protection around Mike like an angel from Heaven. Mike was destined to be a great fighter and Cus was his boxing soul mate.

If Floyd let's Roger go I strongly believe Floyd will be missing an energy force that will be visible in his boxing performance.

Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter p4p in his divisions right now! If Floyd let's Roger go; Floyd's going down p4p in all divisions. Did Floyd's advisers suggest this political move. The thought of this idea "STINKS".

If Floyd let's Roger go his "MASTER MOTIVATOR", Floyd is going to get his a$$ whooped. And the only thing he'll beable to say is, serve me well, serve me long and I got served strong. Roger ain't never said, to anyone my nephew will get his ass whooped but his daddy has, and everytime his daddy said it; Floyd still won.

Roger brings calm to Floyd during fight wars. Floyd seems to lose that calm and composure when he's fueding with his father. Letting 50 cent go was a wise idea and 50 can't do one interview without talking about Floyd when he should be prmoting his fighters. Roger on the other hand, ain't gonna say a damn thing in violation of his nephew no matter what!!!!

Riddle me this...what else do you know about boxing besides Mayweather Mayweather Mayweather? I only seem to see you around here talking about him, with these threads in all caps.

Allmenjoi?! Perhaps?

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 11 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I don't think he's "getting rid" of Roger. I think he's concerned for his health. It's not just a fighter/trainer relationship. That's his uncle. I think he's far more concerned with his uncles health than who trains him for his next fight. Besides, have you seen Roger lately...Even in the last 24/7. He hasn't looked good. I'm sure Floyd doesn't WANT to have to make this decision. Why would he? Roger has been a huge part of his success as a fighter. They seem to get along great. As selfish as the portrayal of Floyd Mayweather often is, I don't think he's that self centered.

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 09:15 AM
Post #6

Amateur

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Dec 11 2012, 09:50 AM) *
Floyd will be fine no matter who trains him. He still has months to get ready. This fight isnt next week.

I love you Bob Arum and I love Roger Mayweather. Both Bob & Roger are two of the last of an era in boxing that can never be replaced. Bob and Roger are going out in their Profession the way J.Ager went out in his profession; and that would be to their death! True Troopers go all the way to the End! When 50 cent said, at the Fortune gym media work out session, Out with the Old and in with the New. That was a joke! When 50 was asked what is he bringing to boxing. He said, Excitement. Well when was boxing never not exciting! Give me a boxing break.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Dec 11 2012, 09:17 AM
Post #7

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

You do realize that Floyd Sr. trained Floyd his entire life, and through the early part of his pro career including the first world title fight with Gennero Hernandez, yes ?

That Mayweather was absolutely a dominant and unbeatable fighter.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 11 2012, 09:17 AM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:15 AM) *
I love you Bob Arum and I love Roger Mayweather. Both Bob & Roger are two of the last of an era in boxing that can never be replaced. Bob and Roger are going out in their Profession the way J.Ager went out in his profession; and that would be to their death! True Troopers go all the way to the End! When 50 cent said, at the Fortune gym media work out session, Out with the Old and in with the New. That was a joke! When 50 was asked what is he bringing to boxing. He said, Excitement. Well when was boxing never not exciting! Give me a boxing break.

You lost me after that statement lmao

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #9

Amateur

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 11 2012, 10:09 AM) *
I don't think he's "getting rid" of Roger. I think he's concerned for his health. It's not just a fighter/trainer relationship. That's his uncle. I think he's far more concerned with his uncles health than who trains him for his next fight. Besides, have you seen Roger lately...Even in the last 24/7. He hasn't looked good. I'm sure Floyd doesn't WANT to have to make this decision. Why would he? Roger has been a huge part of his success as a fighter. They seem to get along great. As selfish as the portrayal of Floyd Mayweather often is, I don't think he's that self centered.

I can appreciate your statement. I'm sure Floyd LOVVVVVES his uncle. I know Roger loves his nephew like his own son and he Loves his brother Floyd Sr. It won't be the same without Roger for Floyd's career and time will reveal all.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:15 AM) *

Yep, this is definitely Allmenjoi.

Who cares about 50 Cent?

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 09:35 AM