> UFC 117, News and results
Run and Gun Game...
post Aug 8 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #41

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 195

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 8 2010, 09:31 AM) *
As as for him being the GOAT well to me he's no doubt the best ever. It sure in hell can't be Fedor who got subbed within a minute to a guy like Werdum.

For your viewing pleasure kidbazooka

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 8 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #42

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Aug 8 2010, 02:39 PM) *
For your viewing pleasure kidbazooka

Look guys i know Silva had an off night after the fight he said the he faught against Doctors orders he had injured his rib durring training is that just an excuse who knows but i think anyone including haters have to agree that Anderson didn't look like the the Anderson of old i mean he's faught guys like Henderson, Frabklin, Marquandt and whooped them easly yet he struggles against Sonnen. I think this was Silva on his worst night against Sonnen on his best and Sonnen still came up short just goes to show you Anderson's greatness.

C'mon bro that was Silva 5-6 yrs ago you don't see anyone subbing him now.

I could post videos of Fedor getting schooled in a minute by a guy Dos SAntos made look like a bum.

Fighters improve and clearly Silva has done so. So what he got subbed back in the day Pacqiuao got stopped twice and look at him now he's the p4p best.

I know you guys are anti-Silva so it don't matter what i say and it must have really hurt to see him win the way he did last night something Fedor couldn't do against a guy the level of Werdum

As for Sonnen's 11 losses who gives a f*ck the guy just beat Okami, Miller and Marquandt to get a crack at the belt he earned his spot and has clearly improved his fighting.

Bj, Couture, GSP ahead of Silva give me a f*Cking break. Penn's lazy ass did sh*t against Edgar, Couture has more losses than Sonnen so if you wanna go by that there you go, and Georges"the decision man" St. Pierre got KTFO against Serra and doesn't know how to finish fights anymore.

A UFC championship fight is 25 mins Sonnen landed more o nthe ground but his punches never did any kind of damage to Anderson's face look at the post fight conference Silva's face was clean Sonnen was all cut up and bruised yeah he was winning the rds but but getting busted up in the process.

The first rd punch that rocked Silva caught him cold thats why he let Sonnen hit him three to four times to show him he didn't/couldn't hurt him.Though Silva did drop Sonnen in the 4th with a beatiful standing elbow strike which only Anderson can do. That kinda of sh*t right there is what makes Anderson a very special fighter today.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Aug 8 2010, 03:09 PM

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Aug 8 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #43

Welterweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 8 2010, 06:53 PM) *
C'mon bro that was Silva 5-6 yrs ago you don't see anyone subbing him now.

I could post videos of Fedor getting schooled in a minute by a guy Dos SAntos made look like a bum.

Fighters improve and clearly Silva has done so. So what he got subbed back in the day Pacqiuao got stopped twice and look at him now he's the p4p best.

I know you guys are anti-Silva so it don't matter what i say and it must have really hurt to see him win the way he did last night something Fedor couldn't do against a guy the level of Werdum

Were are not talking about who is the best right now though remember, we are talking about the GOAT, your words not mine. And Silva Has'nt accomplished enough to be considered that yet.

Couture has more losses than Sonnen so if you wanna go by that there you go, and Georges"the decision man" St. Pierre got KTFO against Serra and doesn't know how to finish fights anymore.

Look at who Couture has lost to, and how much he was usually outweighed by, then attempt that argument son. That is a poor attempt on your part. As for St. Pierre getting caught or not finishing fights. Again read the fine print, we are talking about the Goat, not just the best right now. Which i still have pierre above silva at the moment. Not hating on silva as I have told you three fights that would in my mind make him the best right now, and giving a legit argument as a GOAT canidate. He just hasnt done enough to deserve that yet.

Silva did drop Sonnen in the 4th with a beatiful standing elbow strike which only Anderson can do. That kinda of sh*t right there is what makes Anderson a very special fighter today.

never said silva wasnt a special fighter, he is a very good fighter, the argument is, is the The Goat, and at this point in his career, nobody but a nuthugger would say yes.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 8 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Aug 8 2010, 03:05 PM) *
Were are not talking about who is the best right now though remember, we are talking about the GOAT, your words not mine. And Silva Has'nt accomplished enough to be considered that yet.

Because you say so. Lol

Silva has accomplsihed more than any other fighter In MMA he has moved up and brutalized the former LHW champ with ease and beaten everyone there is to beat in his divisio nand when he fights forthe belt at LHW he'll reign there aswell just waite and see.

There is just he no f*Cking way i can put BJ, Couture, GSP and Fedor ahead of him just can't do that. And most MMA mags and experts are also calling Anderson the GOAT so it's not just me bro.

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Aug 8 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #45

Welterweight

Randy Coutures best wins

Tim Silva
Gabriel Gonzage
Chuck Liddell
Tito Ortiz
mark coleman
vitor belfort
pedro rizzo
kevin randleman
maurice smith

BJ penns best wins

Matt hughes
renzo gracie
joe stevenson
jens pulver
caol uno
matt serra
sean sherk
diego sanchez
kenny florian
tananori gomi

Fedors best wins

ricardo arona
nogueira
heath herring
gary goodrich
mark coleman
kevin randleman
mark hunt
matt lindland
tim silvia
andre arlovski

Anderson silva best wins

Forrest griffen
dan henderson
rich franklin
chris leban

sorry dude but your just way off here, dont be a prisoner of the moment. Anderson Silva isnt the Goat yet, has'nt earned that title and isnt even really close to it yet until he beats more credable competition.

Yes he beat most of whats been put in front of him, but so have many many other fighters, that has no bearing on being the goat. Anderson isnt there yet as I have already proven. Please examine the fighters records carefully, I dont want you to look like an idiot on this, but you are sounding very much like one.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 8 2010, 05:25 PM
Post #46

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Aug 8 2010, 04:39 PM) *
Randy Coutures best wins

Tim Silva
Gabriel Gonzage
Chuck Liddell
Tito Ortiz
mark coleman
vitor belfort
pedro rizzo
kevin randleman
maurice smith

BJ penns best wins

Matt hughes
renzo gracie
joe stevenson
jens pulver
caol uno
matt serra
sean sherk
diego sanchez
kenny florian
tananori gomi

Fedors best wins

ricardo arona
nogueira
heath herring
gary goodrich
mark coleman
kevin randleman
mark hunt
matt lindland
tim silvia
andre arlovski

Anderson silva best wins

Forrest griffen
dan henderson
rich franklin
chris leban

sorry dude but your just way off here, dont be a prisoner of the moment. Anderson Silva isnt the Goat yet, has'nt earned that title and isnt even really close to it yet until he beats more credable competition.

Yes he beat most of whats been put in front of him, but so have many many other fighters, that has no bearing on being the goat. Anderson isnt there yet as I have already proven. Please examine the fighters records carefully, I dont want you to look like an idiot on this, but you are sounding very much like one.

Funny how you left out

Marquadt(who many were picking to beat Silva at the time)
Sakurai
Murray(who was on a tear at the time aswell)
Newton
Horn
Lutter

So the list goes more like this

Leben
Franklin(twice)
Henderson
Marquadt
Lutter(many also thought because of his BJJ he was gonna sub Silva yet it was Silva who subbed the BJJ master)
Griffin
Sakurai
Newton
Murray
Horn

And it's not just who he beat it's how he beat them most in brutal yet artistic fashion. Something Fedor and Couture who strike like bar room fighters wouldn't know anything about.

Your saying im sounding like an idiot yet like i already mentioned most experts also are considering Andersin as the greatest of all time not BJ penn, not GSP and certantly not f*Cking Randy Couture.

You my friend are blinded by pure hate and because of that you are the one sounding very foolish and stupid.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 8 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

This cover says it all my friend.

You know what it's been a while since i've changed my sig pic.

(IMG:http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/93947/1z6z7r8_medium.jpg)

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Aug 8 2010, 05:51 PM

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Aug 8 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #48

Welterweight

Look at the notable guys he beat

Dan Henderson - Jake Shields mounted him for 4 rounds and gave him a whooping.

Nate Marquardt - Chael Sonnen beat him up

Rich Franklin - Vitor Belfort gave him just as much of a beating as Silva did

Damian Maia - knocked out in like 10 seconds by Nate the Great, and Silva couldn't finish him in 5 rounds!

Patrick Cote - gets hit a lot, easy fight for Silva

Forrest Griffin - Rashad Evans KOd him

Thales Leites - sucks haha and Silva couldn't finish him

James Irvin - got KOd by Sakara

Travis Lutter - been finished by Franklin, Lindland, Rivera

Chris Leben - had just lost to Rosholt and Bisbing

Also how can you say most expets consider him this? Have you polled most experts? I would like to see where you get your information that most consider him this.

All you have is a promotional mag cover. Mike Tyson and Floyd mayweather, and roy jones, have all graced covers declairing them the greatest ever

The mag cover was promoting an article inside, and was put out by the ufc, therefor it did not cover fighters in rival organizations.

still looking like an idiot my friend

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Aug 8 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #49

Welterweight

dude the man is a very good fighter, nobody is saying he isnt, but he IS NOT the goat yet. He doesnt deserve the title, and he hasnt earned that title

This post has been edited by Run and Gun Game Calls: Aug 8 2010, 07:41 PM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 8 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #50

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Aug 8 2010, 04:39 PM) *
Fedors best wins

ricardo arona
nogueira
heath herring
gary goodrich
mark coleman
kevin randleman
mark hunt
matt lindland
tim silvia
andre arlovski

Fedor also holds a win over Mirko Cro-Cop, back when Cro-Cop was fresh off his victories in the Pride Open Weight Grand Prix. He also wiped his ass with Semmy Schilt, the same Semmy Schilt that has won more K-1 titles than any other fighter in the sport's history.

Also, from a pure competition stand-point, I'd rank Shogun above Silva as well at this point. Shogun already has more wins against better quality opponents than Anderson Silva ever will.

SHOGUN

Win Lyoto Machida KO (Punches)
Win Chuck Liddell TKO (Punches)
Win Mark Coleman TKO (Punches)
Win Alistair Overeem KO (Punches)
Win Kevin Randleman Submission (Kneebar)
Win Ricardo Arona KO (Punches)
Win Alistair Overeem TKO (Punches)
Win Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Decision (Unanimous)
Win Quinton Jackson TKO (Soccer Kicks)

As for the GOAT list, no way he goes above Fedor. Shit, right now I wouldn't even put him above Kazushi Sakuraba or Wanderlei Silva.

WANDERLEI SILVA

Win Michael Bisping Decision (Unanimous)
Win Keith Jardine KO (Punches)
Win Kazuyuki Fujita TKO (Punches and Soccer Kicks)
Win Ricardo Arona Decision (Split)
Win Hidehiko Yoshida Decision (Split)
Loss Mark Hunt Decision (Split) (A HIGHLY disputed decision that most felt Silva won)
Win Quinton Jackson KO (Knees)
Win Ikuhisa Minowa KO (Punches)
Win Quinton Jackson TKO (Knees)
Win Hidehiko Yoshida Decision
Win Kazushi Sakuraba KO (Punch)
Draw Mirko Filipovic Draw (In reality, this was a win for Silva. But because of K-1 pre-fight stipulations, it was ruled an automatic draw since it went the time-limit.)
Win Kazushi Sakuraba TKO (Fight stopped due to seperated shoulder sustained after slam)
Win Kazushi Sakuraba KO (Punches and Soccer Kicks)
Win Dan Henderson Decision
Win Guy Mezger KO (Punches)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:01 PM