IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Too Much Trash-Talking and Not Enough Fighting in The Ring, it's all getting a little old really quick....
Jovi
post Apr 27 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,532

I wouldn't mind shit talking as long as it doesn't get physical, leave the punches in the ring.

Whatever it is that Broner does to get more attention is usually corny to me. Sometimes he gets a funny joke here and there but other than that he's just a bad actor. Whats good with him moving to 147? Does he plan on going back to 140 soon? He couldn't just have blatantly duck a whole weight class like that and fight Paulie for the belt at 147 and stay there, could he have? He better hope Paulie don't get Marquez's strength trainer, haha Paulie with some KO power would be alil dangerous....To each his own i guess.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 27 2013, 01:42 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Trash talking is good for any sport. Trash talking is not classy and nor should it be. See Ali...he was very creative but he knew how to get under his opponents skin. The reason why we are dissatisfied with Floyd is because he is not talking enough shit. The reason why people are saying Guerrero may have a chance to win is because of the amount of shit that has been talked. The reason why we are so intrigued with the Judah fight is because of all the shit talking that has taken place. I enjoy it. When Tyson told Lewis that he would eat his children that was great!

Broner is ridiculous. Plain and simple, he tries way too hard. I am pulling for Paulie by the way.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 27 2013, 03:32 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 07:42 PM) *
Trash talking is good for any sport. Trash talking is not classy and nor should it be. See Ali...he was very creative but he knew how to get under his opponents skin. The reason why we are dissatisfied with Floyd is because he is not talking enough shit. The reason why people are saying Guerrero may have a chance to win is because of the amount of shit that has been talked. The reason why we are so intrigued with the Judah fight is because of all the shit talking that has taken place. I enjoy it. When Tyson told Lewis that he would eat his children that was great!

Broner is ridiculous. Plain and simple, he tries way too hard. I am pulling for Paulie by the way.

No the reason am dissatisfied is how people claim he's this amazing shit talker while realistically he hardly ever says anything out of the ordinary of even creative

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 27 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 27 2013, 01:32 PM) *
No the reason am dissatisfied is how people claim he's this amazing shit talker while realistically he hardly ever says anything out of the ordinary of even creative

Mayweather best moments had to be against Oscar. He had some lines!

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Apr 27 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #15

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 06:02 PM) *
Mayweather best moments had to be against Oscar. He had some lines!

"Hi my name Oscar Dela Hoya, im gonna do this, gonna do that........You aint gon do shit!!" makes me laugh everytime

+Quote Post
sduck
post Apr 28 2013, 02:30 AM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Yeah Mayweather is not that good of a trash talker, I'm liking Paulie Malignaggi a lot though, and Broner just comes off so fake lol, he needs to stop.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 28 2013, 09:14 AM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 28 2013, 08:30 AM) *
Yeah Mayweather is not that good of a trash talker, I'm liking Paulie Malignaggi a lot though, and Broner just comes off so fake lol, he needs to stop.

my days ABs voice is so annoying, needs to stfu

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 28 2013, 09:58 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

I just hate those stacked hockey pucks on the back of Broner's neck...cant stand that dude.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Apr 29 2013, 07:19 AM
Post #19

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 28 2013, 10:58 PM) *
I just hate those stacked hockey pucks on the back of Broner's neck...cant stand that dude.

Adrien Broner represents the new age, half-a-fag type "all-about-swag" type young motherfuckers that you see out there.

You can say whatever you want about Floyd Mayweather, but at the end of the day, when it comes to boxing, the guy has that old school mentality.

Adrien lost me when he started eating diseased strippers out on Worldstar. That was the moment when I just sat back and had to say, "The bullshit has to stop."

I want the kid to do well, but God damn does he make it hard to support him. How are you going to make "brothers" out of people you should be salivating over to fight ?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 29 2013, 04:35 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 26 2013, 11:06 PM) *
I like the controversy, but I agree, it's getting out of hand. When you have witless fucksticks like Broner surrounded by a bunch of sissy dickriders, trying to 1-up the Garcia/Judah controversy, it's no longer entertainment, but a safety hazard. Zab was dumb for approaching the Garcia camp with a bunch of thugs (or so they appeared). You cant walk up to ANYBODY with a big group of people without drawing some type of bad attention, it's inevitable.

Damn I hate Broner though, smh. Maybe it's that pack of beef franks on the back of his neck...dude looks like a bama ass koopa troopa. That Robert Easter cat is supposed to be a boxer, but he's nothing but a punk ass wannabe thug, who has Broner's testicles so far down his throat. Rau'shee Warren's 3-time Olympic failing ass is no better...any dude his size, should be hating life anyway.

All of these dudes are low-life wimps, and to be honest, Broner's doing a good job of ducking guys. He's already scratched Garcia and Peterson off his list, and crowned them his "big brothers". Again, Broner and every booty-fly associated with him, is a ticking time bomb for something embarrassing to happen to boxing.

We've seen some crazy things in boxing, but everything associated with Broner seems to be disgustingly over the top and shameful. Broner just needs to be stopped. Hell, I love entertainment, but Broner's stuff is just cringe-worthy. Broner is the Flavor Flav of boxing, he must be shot...now.

how dare u talk about flavor flav like that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 07:06 AM