> Mayweather /Guerrero face to face
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 01:53 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 7 2013, 11:32 PM) *
Haha I think Haye just pissed klitchko off to the point of silence lol. I remember Haye talking major shit! Haha, he's pretty great at it.

he talked enough to convince me to watch that bullshit ass fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'll never get that hour back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (JammyJam @ Mar 8 2013, 05:37 AM) *
In all honesty, I think Robert is a lil shook, not a whole lot though. He will be alright. I think in all actuality, he just can't shit talk on command lol. He comes off as a guy who has to think of shit to say or has someone who helps him talk that shit. If you remember the broner/guerrero shit talk video, G didn't look scared of Broner, he just couldn't muster the words to say something that stung lol. He is the rapper that prewrites his battle raps lol.

perfect way to put it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 01:57 PM
Post #53

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2013, 10:14 AM) *
Yep, posts like this, do nothing more than confirm the fact that some of you guys are putting waaaay too much mustard on this video. I'm not so sure Guerrero was all that shook, if anything, he was surprised, mindfucked, and annoyed.

Regardless of people saying that he's a "Twitter gangsta" and blah blah blah, in all actuality, Robert's a fighter, unlike most guys who spew the unthinkable on the internet. Sheesh, I HATE Robert Guerrero, but some of you guys are on Floyd's jock, harder than Broner, and its actually making me like Guerrero in this fight.

Chill out, it was a two minute video of Floyd taking full advantage of his gift of gab. Really though, is all of this trash talk really gonna matter on fight night? Truthfully, Guerrero doesn't HAVE TO talk, but he DOES have to throw punches on May 4th, and my only hope is that Robert doesn't pull a David Haye. If so, then I'll be back on the hate wagon harder than ever. Until then, some of you guys have temporarily made me a Robert Guerrero fan. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

who the hell keeps hacking into cshels account!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 8 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2013, 07:14 AM) *
Yep, posts like this, do nothing more than confirm the fact that some of you guys are putting waaaay too much mustard on this video. I'm not so sure Guerrero was all that shook, if anything, he was surprised, mindfucked, and annoyed.

Regardless of people saying that he's a "Twitter gangsta" and blah blah blah, in all actuality, Robert's a fighter, unlike most guys who spew the unthinkable on the internet. Sheesh, I HATE Robert Guerrero, but some of you guys are on Floyd's jock, harder than Broner, and its actually making me like Guerrero in this fight.

Chill out, it was a two minute video of Floyd taking full advantage of his gift of gab. Really though, is all of this trash talk really gonna matter on fight night? Truthfully, Guerrero doesn't HAVE TO talk, but he DOES have to throw punches on May 4th, and my only hope is that Robert doesn't pull a David Haye. If so, then I'll be back on the hate wagon harder than ever. Until then, some of you guys have temporarily made me a Robert Guerrero fan. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Mar 8 2013, 11:11 AM) *
Actually i agree,.. some folks are puttn waayyyy too much stock into this video..

Do people really expect Robert to out trash talk Floyed??

All I saw basically was frustration.. maybe a shred of intimidation..I know when I get pissed I get tongue tied a bit...

Floyeds marketability at its best...

Chsels and Boxing#1 I am not dick riding Floyd at all, I am just amazed how all this shit talk Robert has done and when he has a chance to actually say it to Floyd's face he just stood there. I am more disappointed in Robert than anything. What really made me even more bemused by the Ghost is when Floyd left then he wanted to say his spill. It is like this, you hear a dude spitting shit about you from everyone across town, you see the guy and you are like what sup and the guy is tight lip. It is a bitch move. I am making a big deal about Guerrero because he has been wolfing all this shit about Floyd and what he is going to do to him when he gets a chance (as well as his daddy) to tell him face to face he freezes. It is bitchassness to the tenth power. Just like Rick Ross, he spits all this shit and the moment someone pulls his card he goes into the fetal position instantly. If Guerrero knew he wasn't a natural shit talker than he should of stayed quiet, Miguel Cotto wasn't a shit talker which is why he got Floyd's respect. If you are not that guy why try to be? Be you. It is not so much Floyd that I am looking at it was Guerrero. All the things he has said about Floyd to a million other people when he had a chance to tell Floyd exactly how he felt he froze. If he didn't talks shit I wouldn't even care, I would actually look at Floyd for being a dick. But if the shoe was on the other foot, Floyd was the one popping big shit and when he got into Guerrero's presence he folded? It would be a different story.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Mar 8 2013, 02:29 PM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 8 2013, 02:23 PM
Post #55

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

More can be read into the video than actuality yet body language often says more than words. When they got nose to nose Floyd was stil andl calm... Guerrero on the other hand was noticeably moving side to side... He was uncomfortable.. then to say afterwards that he can easily be made to start swinging??? LMAO...

+Quote Post
Thebruntje
post Mar 8 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #56

Amateur

Member No.: 13,529

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2013, 03:14 PM) *

I actually think this video already shows us the outcome of the fight! Call me crazy but i think this fight is gonna be Mayweather-Gatti II ! People can say what they want in Robert's defense but the truth is, the guy was caught off guard and he actually looked a bit scared!! He was folding under the pressure! The most important detail of the video wasn't even the trash talking, it was Robert's fat belly! The only possible way for him to even be competitive against Floyd, is by having a tremendous game plan, and being well conditioned, but as someone has pointed before, it seems the guy still has to cut a lot of weight with only 2 months to go, i don't he's gonna have a lot of time to work on his game plan !! The guy is too slow to box Mayweather, so he definitely has to make it a ugly fight, the big question is: will he be able to do it? I remember him being caught by lots of uppercuts in the Berto fight when they were fighting on the inside! Floyd may not be the most heavy handed guy but we all saw how he stunned Cotto with that same right uppercut on the 12th round, If Floyd did it to Cotto, he can definitely do it to Robert.... Let's not forget Cotto probably has a better chin than Robert! It took Pacquiao 12 rounds to take Cotto out, and in the first Margacheato fight, Cotto was getting beat by hands of stone ( literally) and he was able to take the punishment for about 10 rounds!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 8 2013, 02:34 PM
Post #57

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I don't see where this gift of the gab is coming from? He's just talking shit, if this guy came up to me on a night out and started saying that shit I'd laugh at him. But cause he's Mayweather is has to be pure gold? I don't think so, he basically said what every cunt is thinking when there a bit drunk and looking for trouble.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 8 2013, 02:45 PM
Post #58

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2013, 01:53 PM) *
he talked enough to convince me to watch that bullshit ass fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'll never get that hour back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Haha. I know exactly what you mean, and the worst part is ill never forget it either. Fucking Haye taking his shoe off Smh

+Quote Post
flazi
post Mar 8 2013, 03:23 PM
Post #59

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

Chsels and Boxing#1 I am not dick riding Floyd at all, I am just amazed how all this shit talk Robert has done and when he has a chance to actually say it to Floyd's face he just stood there. I am more disappointed in Robert than anything. What really made me even more bemused by the Ghost is when Floyd left then he wanted to say his spill. It is like this, you hear a dude spitting shit about you from everyone across town, you see the guy and you are like what sup and the guy is tight lip. It is a bitch move. I am making a big deal about Guerrero because he has been wolfing all this shit about Floyd and what he is going to do to him when he gets a chance (as well as his daddy) to tell him face to face he freezes. It is bitchassness to the tenth power. Just like Rick Ross, he spits all this shit and the moment someone pulls his card he goes into the fetal position instantly. If Guerrero knew he wasn't a natural shit talker than he should of stayed quiet, Miguel Cotto wasn't a shit talker which is why he got Floyd's respect. If you are not that guy why try to be? Be you. It is not so much Floyd that I am looking at it was Guerrero. All the things he has said about Floyd to a million other people when he had a chance to tell Floyd exactly how he felt he froze. If he didn't talks shit I wouldn't even care, I would actually look at Floyd for being a dick. But if the shoe was on the other foot, Floyd was the one popping big shit and when he got into Guerrero's presence he folded? It would be a different story.

i kind of agree. Ghost been talking major shit for a while now, since he moved up in weight, to all who would listen to him.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 8 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Thebruntje @ Mar 8 2013, 03:30 PM) *
I actually think this video already shows us the outcome of the fight! Call me crazy but i think this fight is gonna be Mayweather-Gatti II ! People can say what they want in Robert's defense but the truth is, the guy was caught off guard and he actually looked a bit scared!! He was folding under the pressure! The most important detail of the video wasn't even the trash talking, it was Robert's fat belly! The only possible way for him to even be competitive against Floyd, is by having a tremendous game plan, and being well conditioned, but as someone has pointed before, it seems the guy still has to cut a lot of weight with only 2 months to go, i don't he's gonna have a lot of time to work on his game plan !! The guy is too slow to box Mayweather, so he definitely has to make it a ugly fight, the big question is: will he be able to do it? I remember him being caught by lots of uppercuts in the Berto fight when they were fighting on the inside! Floyd may not be the most heavy handed guy but we all saw how he stunned Cotto with that same right uppercut on the 12th round, If Floyd did it to Cotto, he can definitely do it to Robert.... Let's not forget Cotto probably has a better chin than Robert! It took Pacquiao 12 rounds to take Cotto out, and in the first Margacheato fight, Cotto was getting beat by hands of stone ( literally) and he was able to take the punishment for about 10 rounds!

cotto took that shot...buckled...and kept coming. cotto has been stunned too many times to count. torres, corley, margarito, pac...floyd. i think robert takes a much better shot at this point.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 10:25 AM