IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

97 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> PPV/CC: Mayweather vs Alvarez Sept 14th!-Preview and Poll, Update: Closed Circuit Ticket and PPV Information (Page 1)
Mayweather vs. Alvarez-Prediction Thread
Who Wins The Superfight?
Mayweather by Dec (Close) [ 13 ] ** [28.89%]
Mayweather by Dec (Wide) [ 22 ] ** [48.89%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [6.67%]
Alvarez by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
Alvarez by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [11.11%]
Draw [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 45

mrchitown
post Jul 3 2013, 10:46 PM
Post #341

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 3 2013, 09:59 PM) *
Link to this business stuff

Google is your friend. I ain't no damn secretary (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I seen it in some hip hop sites. What their dealings will be I don't know
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 3 2013, 11:17 PM
Post #342

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

Fuck u that's why rose won't comeback

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 3 2013, 11:19 PM
Post #343

Junior Welterweight

This jay z album is dope

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 3 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #344

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 3 2013, 11:17 PM) *
Fuck u that's why rose won't comeback

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) that was a low blow man, you cut me deep

I hope the rumors aren't true, I'd rather them just try to rebuild their friendship instead of trying to get money together

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 3 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #345

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 3 2013, 11:19 PM) *
This jay z album is dope

You got a samsung? I think I''ll give it a listen, can't be worse then yeezus

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 4 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #346

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 3 2013, 11:56 PM) *
You got a samsung? I think I''ll give it a listen, can't be worse then yeezus

download it on my laptop and its better than yeezus

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 02:24 AM
Post #347

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 4 2013, 01:24 AM) *
download it on my laptop and its better than yeezus

Yeezus takes time to grow on the listener and that's even if it grows on them at all. I dig J. Cole's music, is album is dope

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 02:40 AM
Post #348

Cruiserweight

I re-watched some of the vids on the homepage and I see Canelo is getting advice from De La Hoya and Shane. IDK how smart that is but to each their own. and Looking back I think this whole little drama between Floyd and Oscar needs to stop. Oscar has been obsessed with wanting Mayweather to lose ever since he lost to him, he should do his fighters a favor and not give them advice because that fight was nowhere near a SD

And Mayweather should take the high road sometimes, but there is clear dislike on both sides. I guess it's good for the promotion that the back and forth is picking up, nothing wrong with a little trash talk but Oscar needs to fall all the way back. But I'm sure when Oscar and Canelo started they knew Mayweather would come back at them and he came back at them pretty hard

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 4 2013, 06:54 AM
Post #349

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 02:24 AM) *
Yeezus takes time to grow on the listener and that's even if it grows on them at all. I dig J. Cole's music, is album is dope

Wale album is dope

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 4 2013, 07:19 AM
Post #350

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 3 2013, 05:17 PM) *
I saw some reports that claim that 50 and Floyd are friends again and they have some kind of business stuff going down possibly. With the money Mayweather will make in september I hope he helps fif beat his case. Fif got locked up for domestic violence. But it's not the one most people know, he got a second kid he been trying to keep secret with that model chicken he was with daphne joy. I hope Mayweather look out for his boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Why he would hit something that damn fine is beyond me, hopefully he throw some bread at her and make it go away

I doubt mayweather will have anymore dealings with 50. I think the rumor that he piped down Ms. Jackson and the fact he tried to get Al Haymon out of the picture pretty much sealed their friendship. Honestly, I never really liked 50. As far as his steroid looking ass beating on a small frame like that let's me know he is insecure. He is pissed because no one is checking for him. You figure when he was with the money team at least he was getting free shout outs from Floyd and the rest of his crew. Not anymore. Now I know people are going to jump down my throat and say "how can you shit on 50 and not Mayweather for the same thing?" Number one, the Mayweather incident sounds all too familiar and suspect. Again, I never seen any photos, and for a man to have beat your ass as seriously as you said he did but then you have this dude in your house sleeping in your bed, and you take a picture of the shit... yeah I have my doubts. Plus his 3 kids didn't seem at all afraid or even angry with their dad after the whole incident, go figure. Plus 50 is a bitch simply because he let that ugly ass coke head Chelsea Handler clown his ass and this dude said nothing, so fuck him.

Money ain't solving that problem. If the state says we are taking over this case then it is a rap.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 3 2013, 05:19 PM) *
That was vintage Mayweather Jr. But I think Canelo and Oscar are getting under his skin a bit

That is what I said above. He is tired of this shit and probably does not understand why a kid that hasn't fought anyone is getting all this fanfare. It would be bother me to. Its like the year Derrick Rose got the MVP over LeBron, pure bullshit.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 3 2013, 11:40 PM) *
I re-watched some of the vids on the homepage and I see Canelo is getting advice from De La Hoya and Shane. IDK how smart that is but to each their own. and Looking back I think this whole little drama between Floyd and Oscar needs to stop. Oscar has been obsessed with wanting Mayweather to lose ever since he lost to him, he should do his fighters a favor and not give them advice because that fight was nowhere near a SD

And Mayweather should take the high road sometimes, but there is clear dislike on both sides. I guess it's good for the promotion that the back and forth is picking up, nothing wrong with a little trash talk but Oscar needs to fall all the way back. But I'm sure when Oscar and Canelo started they knew Mayweather would come back at them and he came back at them pretty hard

I wouldn't take advice from two people who lost convincingly to the guy I am about to face. Shane had a good second in that fight, what could Shane possibly tell Saul? And Oscar got his ass kicked and Floyd is a better fighter since 2007. Mayweather has been taking the high road but I think when Oscar said to Mayweather "You do know you are fighting Canelo, right?" that pissed him off. Royally.

Yeezus is a C- in my opinion. Kayne went straight for the white club sound and he succeeded. Its techno to the extreme. He tried to reinvent himself and it failed. This album is strictly for the club. Playing this shit on the radio does not translate. I have no idea how jay's album will sound but I haven't been fucking with Jay for a very long time. His lyrics are a little to egotistical for my taste plus he says a lot of disrespectful shit. He is only on top by default. I promise you if Tupac or Christopher Wallace was still breathing, half these fucking corny ass rappers wouldn't even be around. The bar would be set to high. Way too high.

+Quote Post

97 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:33 AM