IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fox Sports 1-@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Callazo vs. Ortiz: SPOILERS, No New Threads or Streems (Add DVR Time-Ball Game Previous)
mitukczuk
post Jan 31 2014, 02:47 AM
Post #101

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

Truthfuly, I didn't even know Ortiz had a fight scheduled, lol. The guy is such a downer...literally!

Very nice right hand and a very messed up head will get you great results.....and KOs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Jan 31 2014, 10:17 AM
Post #102

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (KOpower @ Jan 30 2014, 11:03 PM) *
Ortiz is done. He isn't a fighter. He wasn't that hurt after that shot, he just didn't want to continue. Even after the fight he looks ok. It was like the Mayweather fight...he could have continued if he wanted to, he just didn't want to.

But he hung in there vs Berto right?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 31 2014, 10:21 AM
Post #103

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jan 31 2014, 03:17 PM) *
But he hung in there vs Berto right?

fluke...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 31 2014, 10:30 AM
Post #104

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Collazo won a fight over a a quitter on Fox Sports 1 on a Thursday and he thinks he can not only call out Floyd but tell him to come to NY? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) I had to look on my guide just to find that channel

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Jan 31 2014, 11:33 AM
Post #105

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 31 2014, 10:30 AM) *
Collazo won a fight over a a quitter on Fox Sports 1 on a Thursday and he thinks he can not only call out Floyd but tell him to come to NY? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) I had to look on my guide just to find that channel

Mayweather fought the quitter Ortiz, and prob bout to fight Amir Con...Anything can happen.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jan 31 2014, 11:33 AM
Post #106

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 31 2014, 10:30 AM) *

LMAO... thing is... Collazo has a good chin and lefty counter punching style.. he would give mayweather a better fight that Khan

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 31 2014, 12:15 PM
Post #107

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 30 2014, 10:26 PM) *
That's what I was afraid of!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Man, you, Bnoles, and few others had me rooooollin' when Ishe beat K-9 and cried like a little school girl. Lol

One of the greatest cry sessions in boxing history. I've never been excited enough about something to the point where I'd potentially drop a newborn

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 31 2014, 12:40 PM
Post #108

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

De LA Hoya says he wants Ortiz to retire

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 31 2014, 02:25 PM
Post #109

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 31 2014, 08:30 AM) *

Isn't that the thing to do, one significant win and you get to call out the champ?

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 31 2014, 10:40 AM) *

Victor has some fight left in him

I am sorry for responding to this late, I ended up watching the fight at work, late meeting.

GRJ vs. That Dude: I was very excited to see GRJ, he still seems hungry and focused. The right hook excuse me check hook was dope. I am even more happier that he didn't hurt his hands. So who is down for GRJ and Leo Santa Cruz? ME.. I know the dude's name is Tamayo.

Gomez vs. Arnett: Great fight for both men, a learning curve. Gomez fought beautifully. This cat worked the body well and that shut Arnett's offense down. Those body shots hurt. Both men fought well in close quarters. Even though Arnett was getting beat, he was game the entire fight. He even hurt Gomez at one point. Arnett will bounce back and Gomez can land a big fight against any of the top guys at 147, I like this kid.

Ortiz vs. Callazo: Callazo did his thing. He didn't let Victor's bullshit antics get him off hi game, he had a plan and he stuck with it, I am happy for him. He fought a SMART fight and waited on Victor to make a mistake, he did and it was over. Ortiz honestly felt he could intimidate Callazo with his weak ass stare down when he entered the ring and at the weigh in. I knew he was in trouble when he started headbutting Callazo, Victor didn't like what he was seeing. He fought overly aggressive and left himself open for a big punch. Victor was aiming for that homerun punch and it cost him. Victor looks like a fighter, trains like a fighter, has the arrogance of a fighter but shit his mentally is not of a fighter. I think his jaw may be a little shaky and the fact he got hit twice in the head didn't help matters. He had a dumb expression on his face, like he didn't expect that much power from Callazo. Victor is a dumb fighter, instead of taking his time and feeling out his opponent he blew his load early. Victor will be fighting on Tuesday nights, and the dude ain't from Cali! This dude's last victory was against Berto!

I loved the combination of BHop, Lou, and Paulie! they did outstanding

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Jan 31 2014, 02:35 PM
Post #110

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 31 2014, 01:40 PM) *

lmao prolly cuz he wants vic to stop embarrassing him. oscar's been hyping up the dude so much, but his support can only go so far...

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 11:08 AM