> The Floyd and 50 Saga (All discussions merged), Discuss the Feud
chance1
post Nov 5 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #21

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,777

QUOTE (chance1 @ Nov 5 2012, 08:44 AM) *
This ordeal with 50 cent has absolutely nothing to do with boxing! This twitter boxing match is the worst promotional package ever brought to boxing. Floyd you know you don't do twitter boxing. There is no such thing as twitter boxing. You can't let no one bait you out of yours. I know this is not what Roger is training you for.

Back in the day the Champ Muhammad Ali made a house call to Sunny Liston's house. It may have started out as a game, but when Sunny Liston went in the house to get his pistol the champ was gone when Sunny Liston got back to the door. The Champ meet Sunny Liston again, which was in the ring and Muhammad Ali won the belt. That's when the champ went from Cassius Clay to Muhammad Ali, bless his heart. At least there was more substance to that stunt then there is to these weak tweets. I know Floyd is not receiving any healthy workouts from this.

When you think about all the great fighters, trainers and promoters to make it happen and the sacrifices that were made; and the outcome is twitter boxing. Floyd I know you were raised better then that.

Just like 50 cent brought Rick Ross's baby's mom and kids to your house. It wasn't for the kids benefit, it was to rub Rick Ross the wrong way. When 50 cent figured out there was no business contract with you, he ran to your daddy. Floyd Sr. is a great trainer but that's not 50 cent concern. His concern is to rub you the wrong way. You know the old game of divide and conquer.

Is this the tweet stratedgy 50 cent planned on using to re-vamp the boxing industry. Give me a break!!! I'd rather see boxing banned.

Floyd acts like he can't see 50 cent wants to be him. I think 50 wants Floyd Sr. to be the daddy 50 never had. Why doesn't 50 have Floyd Sr. train him, have the Mayweathers adopt him, call him Curtis Mayweather and put him in the ring with Floyd; so Floyd can tax that ass. The would be the publicity stunt for real. This twitter beef is tweetie bird boo boo! "THE END".

They say Floyd has made some wise betting decisions on sports and won. He should place a new bet right now! The bet should be on his "DADDY"! I would be Sam Singing Happy, if I was Floyd, to march, roller skate or skate board down to my"Daddy's" place of business like yesterday; and place a "GODFATHER OFFER ON THE TABLE starting with 3x plus the next man's. Eliminate an outsider from steping into your family and tossing it up like a casear salad. You see you and your daddy may not agree on alot of things, and that's OK. But you cannot allow outsiders to play the game of "Guess Whose Coming to Dinner". My new adopted son Curtis Mayweather. Floyd might want to consider taking some responsibility for this Hot Mess. I mean you live and you learn from your mistakes but, Floyd opened that door. Then when you leave there. Go HOLLA at UNCLE ROGER with that FAMOUS OFFER for being there just on a note of family love. We ain't taking none of it with us when we leave out of here anyhow. Don't get me wrong, but MONEY AIN'T BIGGER THAN LIFE ITSELF. All you got to do is keep on "LIVING".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Nov 5 2012, 12:21 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (chance1 @ Nov 5 2012, 07:44 AM) *
This ordeal with 50 cent has absolutely nothing to do with boxing! This twitter boxing match is the worst promotional package ever brought to boxing. Floyd you know you don't do twitter boxing. There is no such thing as twitter boxing. You can't let no one bait you out of yours. I know this is not what Roger is training you for.

Back in the day the Champ Muhammad Ali made a house call to Sunny Liston's house. It may have started out as a game, but when Sunny Liston went in the house to get his pistol the champ was gone when Sunny Liston got back to the door. The Champ meet Sunny Liston again, which was in the ring and Muhammad Ali won the belt. That's when the champ went from Cassius Clay to Muhammad Ali, bless his heart. At least there was more substance to that stunt then there is to these weak tweets. I know Floyd is not receiving any healthy workouts from this.

When you think about all the great fighters, trainers and promoters to make it happen and the sacrifices that were made; and the outcome is twitter boxing. Floyd I know you were raised better then that.

Just like 50 cent brought Rick Ross's baby's mom and kids to your house. It wasn't for the kids benefit, it was to rub Rick Ross the wrong way. When 50 cent figured out there was no business contract with you, he ran to your daddy. Floyd Sr. is a great trainer but that's not 50 cent concern. His concern is to rub you the wrong way. You know the old game of divide and conquer.

Is this the tweet stratedgy 50 cent planned on using to re-vamp the boxing industry. Give me a break!!! I'd rather see boxing banned.

Floyd acts like he can't see 50 cent wants to be him. I think 50 wants Floyd Sr. to be the daddy 50 never had. Why doesn't 50 have Floyd Sr. train him, have the Mayweathers adopt him, call him Curtis Mayweather and put him in the ring with Floyd; so Floyd can tax that ass. The would be the publicity stunt for real. This twitter beef is tweetie bird boo boo! "THE END".

On the other hand bad press is good press... Floyed is king of that

+Quote Post
DubC
post Nov 6 2012, 12:23 PM
Post #23

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (Candycebrown @ Nov 4 2012, 08:10 AM) *
Can we hear from Al Haymon. He's to quiet in all this!!!

Haymon is always quiet, smh

Name the last time Al Haymon interview... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

+Quote Post
chance1
post Nov 6 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #24

Amateur

QUOTE (DubC @ Nov 6 2012, 01:23 PM) *
Haymon is always quiet, smh

Name the last time Al Haymon interview... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

Don't be mad at me because 50 cent opened up a Al Haymon door for others to explore!

+Quote Post
chance1
post Nov 7 2012, 01:36 AM
Post #25

Amateur

Alleged recent announcement by 50 cent that this whole altercation with Floyd Mayweather was a hoax that was requested by Floyd. This is the weakest reverse psychology in the study of the mind. 50 should have left where it was. Calling Floyd fagots, punks, broke, because he was missing attention. I don't think Floyd is that lonely. You really can't be mad at 50, he don't know any better. That's like being mad at a child for not knowing any better. Ain't the child's fault nobody taught him a damn thing.

50 stated his grandmother told him to stop this non-sense and she may have. I think 50 got a visit from the Godfather and they probably told him sit your ass down' cross your legs, close your mouth and don't breathe if you don't have too; or we will have to take your $600,000 horse's head that you don't own and put it in your bed with you.

I don't have a clue as to what made 50 think calling a p4p world champion holding 8 titles fagots, punks, broke and dumb and that's how he was going to enhance the fight game. I knew 50 was way out of his league. 50 went out the back door easier then he came through the front.

If 50 didn't do anything else he may have made the next business man in boxing wonder if 50 is even worth doing business with. You can be a racist, or you can be a hater; but he should of kept his mouth shut for the sake of the sport. Should have kept his eye on the prize!

Two question to 50. Will you be a government witness against Jimmy Henchmen in his murder trial of Lowell Fletcher aka Lodi Mack. And did you feel defeated when the NYC judge denied your motion to try and prevent little Kim from coming with the DVD on 50 cent. The original 50 cent not the wanna be 50 cent. 50 has been referred to as business savy. Well someone forgot to tell him you cannot copyright just a name. You can copyright books, music, novels, lyrics but not just a name! That might be why your motion was denied.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Nov 7 2012, 08:35 AM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

lol i called it, told yall it was bullshit

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Nov 7 2012, 08:43 AM
Post #27

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

As per the Fighthype Twitter account, the fued is NOT a stunt or a facade. It's quite real. Regardless, we should receive confirmation during tomorrow's episode of Fighthype Radio.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 7 2012, 02:08 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (chance1 @ Nov 7 2012, 01:36 AM) *
Alleged recent announcement by 50 cent that this whole altercation with Floyd Mayweather was a hoax that was requested by Floyd. This is the weakest reverse psychology in the study of the mind. 50 should have left where it was. Calling Floyd fagots, punks, broke, because he was missing attention. I don't think Floyd is that lonely. You really can't be mad at 50, he don't know any better. That's like being mad at a child for not knowing any better. Ain't the child's fault nobody taught him a damn thing.

50 stated his grandmother told him to stop this non-sense and she may have. I think 50 got a visit from the Godfather and they probably told him sit your ass down' cross your legs, close your mouth and don't breathe if you don't have too; or we will have to take your $600,000 horse's head that you don't own and put it in your bed with you.

I don't have a clue as to what made 50 think calling a p4p world champion holding 8 titles fagots, punks, broke and dumb and that's how he was going to enhance the fight game. I knew 50 was way out of his league. 50 went out the back door easier then he came through the front.

If 50 didn't do anything else he may have made the next business man in boxing wonder if 50 is even worth doing business with. You can be a racist, or you can be a hater; but he should of kept his mouth shut for the sake of the sport. Should have kept his eye on the prize!

Two question to 50. Will you be a government witness against Jimmy Henchmen in his murder trial of Lowell Fletcher aka Lodi Mack. And did you feel defeated when the NYC judge denied your motion to try and prevent little Kim from coming with the DVD on 50 cent. The original 50 cent not the wanna be 50 cent. 50 has been referred to as business savy. Well someone forgot to tell him you cannot copyright just a name. You can copyright books, music, novels, lyrics but not just a name! That might be why your motion was denied.

Proof?

If anything this sounds like 50 is trying to put the blame on Floyd to clean his hands.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Nov 7 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #29

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

50 dug a big hole for himself in his twitter rant.
https://twitter.com/50cent/status/264596076147912705

Andre Ward is willing to fix Dirrell as long as 50 is willing to put the $20M that he would've allegedly put up for Mayweather-Gamboa. He may have been joking but lets see if 50 is willing to put his money where his mouth is. Ward-Dirrell would be a great fight. But i wonder if 50's that confident. Dirrell hasn't fought in over a year and a half and i dont think being trained by Big Floyd will really change his style.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1392344...or-ward-dirrell

And Andre wards reply to 50..?! What a class act... This isn't the rap game 50. You can't bully every boxer. Especially someone like Ward thats not emotional. Pathetic..
https://twitter.com/andreward/status/264623315136684032

This post has been edited by Marcus: Nov 7 2012, 04:29 PM

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Nov 7 2012, 05:48 PM
Post #30

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Marcus @ Nov 7 2012, 04:23 PM) *
50 dug a big hole for himself in his twitter rant.
https://twitter.com/50cent/status/264596076147912705

Andre Ward is willing to fix Dirrell as long as 50 is willing to put the $20M that he would've allegedly put up for Mayweather-Gamboa. He may have been joking but lets see if 50 is willing to put his money where his mouth is. Ward-Dirrell would be a great fight. But i wonder if 50's that confident. Dirrell hasn't fought in over a year and a half and i dont think being trained by Big Floyd will really change his style.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1392344...or-ward-dirrell

And Andre wards reply to 50..?! What a class act... This isn't the rap game 50. You can't bully every boxer. Especially someone like Ward thats not emotional. Pathetic..
https://twitter.com/andreward/status/264623315136684032

A Ward vs Dirrell fight isn't anywhere near worth 20mil. I doubt Ward will ever be a huge crossover success.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:27 PM