IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> PPV Preview: Canelo vs. Lara-Poll. (Card Update, Pg. 3, Post 27), Saturday, July 12th 9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)
Canelo vs. Lara
Who Will Win? (Vote and Comment)
Canelo by Dec (Close) [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Canelo by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Canelo by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [33.33%]
Lara by Dec (Close) [ 3 ] ** [33.33%]
Lara by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [11.11%]
Lara by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 9

Dolimite
post Jul 10 2014, 02:32 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 9 2014, 08:14 PM) *
Man, shit got real over here quickly...that withdrawl was somethin serious. Lol. I've bought Evans/Jones, GSP/Diaz, and this recent fight...trust me, I don't buy them often. Damn Chi, you sound like a grumpy dude, but maybe I need to take some pointers, to keep my woman off my back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Trust me, I can give a damn what casual fans have to say, when I go out. I only go out (to Hooters) to catch UFC fights, and I swear, when Weidman stopped Silva, it was almost a riot up in there. Those dudes were jumping around happy as hell, and they said every BUT the "N" word, after Silva got stopped. Mind you, the nearest Hooters from my house, is right up redneck alley...about 12 mins from my spot.

You live in Woodstock don't you? Cherokee Co. You ain't hood! lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Jul 11 2014, 08:06 PM
Post #42

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Canelo looks like he worked on physical body lightness to tender on his speed and quickness. I don't know how that will help him when Lara was always the more quicker and faster fighter of the two.

Lara looks like he was born ready for this moment and left no stone unturned. They both been technically training for almost 4 months post Cinnabon Boy Wonder vs The Mexican Caveman and The Cuban Sniper vs Mr. Smith got canceled.

I made my bet to my home boys and they're all goin for 'Nelo and I can't wait to collect when the fight is over. Lmao

Lara UD.

This post has been edited by BoxingEinstein: Jul 11 2014, 08:07 PM

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 11 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #43

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

canelos right uppercut can counter laras counter left down the pipe. i think speed will be even, i think lara will be surprised by canelos defense in this fight, i think hes gonna struggle to land hard shots, i see him peppering with jabs but not getting any strong lefts through. canelo has so many more weapons. i see canelo using his body shots alot in this. i could see lara going don a few times in this fight but hw wont get stopped. lara is gonna be constantly moving all over the place, hes gonna be using up just as much energy as canelo does when he throws power combos so i think stamina will be even. laras footwork is amazing though, its gonna be very interesting to see if canelos got the handspeed to not only catch lara, but be able to win exchanges, mayweather got the best of him in that regard, but lara doesnt have mayweathers instincts. cant ait for this fight. this is the top 2 guys in the division right now, this is may/pac of 154.

+Quote Post
KSUN247
post Jul 12 2014, 07:56 AM
Post #44

Flyweight

Member No.: 14,011

Saul Alvarez vs. Erislandy Lara by SD (Sig bet)

Abner Mares by UD vs. Jonathan Oquendo
Mauricio Herrera vs. Johan Perez by SD
Juan Manuel Lopez by KO vs. Francisco Vargas

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 12 2014, 10:42 AM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jul 11 2014, 08:24 PM) *
canelos right uppercut can counter laras counter left down the pipe. i think speed will be even, i think lara will be surprised by canelos defense in this fight, i think hes gonna struggle to land hard shots, i see him peppering with jabs but not getting any strong lefts through. canelo has so many more weapons. i see canelo using his body shots alot in this. i could see lara going don a few times in this fight but hw wont get stopped. lara is gonna be constantly moving all over the place, hes gonna be using up just as much energy as canelo does when he throws power combos so i think stamina will be even. laras footwork is amazing though, its gonna be very interesting to see if canelos got the handspeed to not only catch lara, but be able to win exchanges, mayweather got the best of him in that regard, but lara doesnt have mayweathers instincts. cant ait for this fight. this is the top 2 guys in the division right now, this is may/pac of 154.

Canelo looks like shit. His face is sunken in. He is killing himself at 155. I like Saul but his stamina will be his down fall. Canelo will have to find Lara and Saul ain't the greatest at cutting the ring off. It will be a checkers match for the first 5 rounds and then it will be the Lara show.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 12 2014, 12:13 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Mares, Herrera, Juanma

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 12 2014, 12:14 PM
Post #47

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 12 2014, 10:42 AM) *
Canelo looks like shit. His face is sunken in. He is killing himself at 155. I like Saul but his stamina will be his down fall. Canelo will have to find Lara and Saul ain't the greatest at cutting the ring off. It will be a checkers match for the first 5 rounds and then it will be the Lara show.

Alvarez should've been move up to 160. He has looked drained in his last few fights. I think he only insists on fight at JMW because he knows he has a bit of a size advantage. But he got stamina issues and weight issues, neither are good

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:11 PM