> golden boy usada PED coverup?
checkleft
post Nov 20 2012, 02:40 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (jlupi @ Nov 20 2012, 01:49 PM) *
this looks to be bigger than any possible allegations against floyd.

Yes but the implication is that they are covering up for people when that generally is never the case. In fact their usual course of action is to try to dig up the most they can and make things as ugly as possible. So this really makes no sense
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Nov 20 2012, 03:50 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (jlupi @ Nov 20 2012, 11:31 AM) *
Thomas Hauser is a hack????

LOL then who is legit? He is considered one of the best/most credible and respected in this sport and chairman of the Boxing Writers Association of America

Hes a hack. "I know for a fact Floyd failed 3x." or however he quoted. Yet he doesnt say who, or how he knows. I know when Montaya first broke this story months ago GBP threatened him and they took it down. They didnt have a source then. Dont have one now. Dudes a freakin hack.

+Quote Post
trickster
post Nov 20 2012, 04:56 PM
Post #13

Amateur

Member No.: 13,547

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 20 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Hes a hack. "I know for a fact Floyd failed 3x." or however he quoted. Yet he doesnt say who, or how he knows. I know when Montaya first broke this story months ago GBP threatened him and they took it down. They didnt have a source then. Dont have one now. Dudes a freakin hack.

Did you read the article? Hauser only repeated that accusations were made agains Mayweather. That was a relatively small part of the article yet you totally misquote it and focus only on that aspect rather than the entirety.

The boxing world is bigger than just Floyd

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Nov 20 2012, 05:21 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (trickster @ Nov 20 2012, 02:56 PM) *
Did you read the article? Hauser only repeated that accusations were made agains Mayweather. That was a relatively small part of the article yet you totally misquote it and focus only on that aspect rather than the entirety.

The boxing world is bigger than just Floyd

everything he said about morales and berto were released statements. there was no journalism there. dudes a hack. youve heard my opinion and im sticking to it.

+Quote Post
pesticid
post Nov 20 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #15

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,865

Here are the test results:

http://www.usada.org/mayweather-mosley

http://www.usada.org/cotto-mayweather

http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 20 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

As soon as I read the words, "Max Boxing", "Hauser", and "rumors"...I just stopped reading.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 21 2012, 01:03 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 21 2012, 12:13 AM) *
As soon as I read the words, "Max Boxing", "Hauser", and "rumors"...I just stopped reading.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) damn.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 21 2012, 06:40 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This drug transgression mess is getting out of hand anyway. Only certain fighters are taken to the cleaners for their failed tests, while others are able to wiggle their way out of it. If shit isn't being covered up, then it's being publicly swept under the rug...so which one is the lesser of two evils?

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Nov 27 2012, 10:14 PM
Post #19

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (jlupi @ Nov 20 2012, 12:31 PM) *
Thomas Hauser is a hack????

LOL then who is legit? He is considered one of the best/most credible and respected in this sport and chairman of the Boxing Writers Association of America

The problem with the so called "Journalist" of today isn't about legitimacy, it is about whether or not that are doing biased reporting.

Gabriel Montoya (who I believe is a Shill for Top Rank) is one of the most biased so called "Journalist", if you notice he only goes after Golden Boy fighters, he hasn't even bothered at all to look into whether or not Pac has ever done PEDS and if you were to read any of his so called "unbiased" articles he's written they all have a huge, huge slant towards favoritism of Pac or Freddie Roach and never anything bad/negative to say about either of them or Bob Arum.

Why anyone even bothers to listen to this clown (Gabriel Montoya) is beyond me? This article has some truth mixed in with a lot of fiction (especially when it comes to the crap about Floyd), I read as much as I could to try to decipher what the person who posted it was actually trying to convey but it should be painfully clear and obvious what this article is about and why the person posted it.

Don't lean on these so called "Journalist" of today, especially those in boxing, they're all totally biased and may even be possible agents of certain boxing promoters.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Nov 28 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #20

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Yawn, just some more bull crap that is only TLDR worthy. (too long didnt read)

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 20 2012, 01:15 PM) *
This writers a hack. He doesnt have any sources. If this story had any legs every sports writer of note would be all over it. Any creditable editor would never run this story. Why would USADA protect Floyd. They spent years crawling up Lance Armstrongs ass and he was an American Icon.

This alone destroys any merit on how someone like Floyd Mayweather would be covered-up. Lance Armstrong is more than an American Icon, he's like (or was) the most iconic athlete in history. FMJ however is one of the most hated athletes in history. I mean do I even have to mention that boxing icons like Mike Tyson and Roy Jones were caught and made public

This post has been edited by sduck: Nov 28 2012, 01:03 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:10 AM