> Danny Garcia's "Rapping Career"
Dolimite
post May 31 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 30 2013, 11:10 PM) *
I wish I was lying to you but she been braggin about it for a bout a month straight, the ugly brothas be getting the sexiest women. Money changes EVERYTHING...like literally lol.....this dude got so may tats on his face the only way I recognize him is when he do that fruity ass bird call lol

You right though, if you taggin'em right they not going no damn where...I forgot about that, that chick cheated with Shaq and her and Shaq's wife were friends. Gilbert Arenas actually took her back and they married now

Ms. Jackson cheated on Floyd? I'm not sold that she did something with Fif but someone else? That's plausible, who don't want sex in the summertime, Floyd was locked up...me personally I aint with that, if you feel you want to step out on me then just leave me, it's too much stuff going on out here form STD's to side pieces not playing they role..yall seen snapped before lol...I been with my girl 9yrs, I've cheated and she knows but I'm way past that, but if I found out she was cheating on me now..my days as a poster on this forum would be over cuz I'd right hand left hook that bitch lmao

I been with my son's mother off and on for like 7 years and to be honest I love her and hate her at the same time. I would cheat on her I really would but she is black woman crazy and I am not dumb. She actually scares me, I'm no punk but I just got a new ride and she has an extra key so... I keep it cool.

Well actually it was said that Ms. Jackson cheated on Floyd when he was out with this producer from Atlanta, I think he is a club promoter. But shit Floyd is probably knocking chics left and right plus he is playing Ms. Jackson anyone. I would if I could afford her, those shorts she wore my goodness!

Shaq wasn't laying the pipe and this is why he can't get a fly girl, they want that pipe!

Ugly dudes getting dime pieces...shit!!!! I might have to get a Tat on my face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 31 2013, 02:05 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 31 2013, 10:52 AM) *
I been with my son's mother off and on for like 7 years and to be honest I love her and hate her at the same time. I would cheat on her I really would but she is black woman crazy and I am not dumb. She actually scares me, I'm no punk but I just got a new ride and she has an extra key so... I keep it cool.

Well actually it was said that Ms. Jackson cheated on Floyd when he was out with this producer from Atlanta, I think he is a club promoter. But shit Floyd is probably knocking chics left and right plus he is playing Ms. Jackson anyone. I would if I could afford her, those shorts she wore my goodness!

Shaq wasn't laying the pipe and this is why he can't get a fly girl, they want that pipe!

Ugly dudes getting dime pieces...shit!!!! I might have to get a Tat on my face.

That's what kills me he was hideous before the tats on his face now he's damn near unrecognizable, money makes the impossible possible

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 31 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #53

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

if i'm someone with status like a shaq or birdman or any of these fools...i'm not wifing any chic. i'm going to enjoy the single life. if i was to wife a chic it's highly likely (like 99.9%) that she would not be american.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 31 2013, 04:49 PM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 31 2013, 12:37 PM) *
if i'm someone with status like a shaq or birdman or any of these fools...i'm not wifing any chic. i'm going to enjoy the single life. if i was to wife a chic it's highly likely (like 99.9%) that she would not be american.

I would be married, but to an Island girl. They cook and have an accent and know what to do behind closed doors. Plus they know how to treat their man! I would want to probably wife an Asian chic, they age well

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 31 2013, 05:56 PM
Post #55

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 31 2013, 04:49 PM) *
I would be married, but to an Island girl. They cook and have an accent and know what to do behind closed doors. Plus they know how to treat their man! I would want to probably wife an Asian chic, they age well

This post has been edited by daprofessor: May 31 2013, 06:02 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 31 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 31 2013, 03:56 PM) *

CLASSIC!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 1 2013, 12:30 AM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 31 2013, 04:49 PM) *

Island girls is crazy too lol, you keep asking for trouble. Don't cross them chicks, they got more heart then most men do

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 1 2013, 11:44 AM
Post #58

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 31 2013, 09:30 PM) *
Island girls is crazy too lol, you keep asking for trouble. Don't cross them chicks, they got more heart then most men do

But they cook! And they are sexy as hell. I can deal with a little crazy. Now if she goes off the deep end then I might have to pull an OJ. I'm joking, I am not going to prison over no woman or dude for that matter.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 1 2013, 02:38 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 1 2013, 11:44 AM) *
But they cook! And they are sexy as hell. I can deal with a little crazy. Now if she goes off the deep end then I might have to pull an OJ. I'm joking, I am not going to prison over no woman or dude for that matter.

Yeah Island chicks do stand by their man

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 1 2013, 02:40 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

I wonder how the negotiations for the Garcia-Matthysse fight are going? All I keep hearing from Schaefer is that it's a top priority. Danny hasn't had much to say either about it and neither has his pops which is strange lol

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 11:20 AM