IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Less than 24 hours for Mayweather., The countdown is on.
haqtiq
post Aug 1 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,586

Will Floyd come out looking like an anorexic crackhead jailbird? Was the whole food fiasco a ploy to attempt for a early home detention? Does the Money Man humble himself (in this lifetime)?

I'm personally excited about my favorite boxer getting out of the slammer, I think he's gonna take a few months off, and come back in full steam ahead for maybe 1-2 more fights, and I think the Money Man is gonna hang them up for good.

I do expect one of those 2 fights to be Pac, to silence the critics and world about who's best. I also think he'll take on another high profile match, maybe a tangle with T. Bradley.

All in all, this is a early WELCOME BACK TO FREEDOM for Money May, and may he stay out of prison, cause that shit is NO fun at all.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Plah
post Aug 2 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #2

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (haqtiq @ Aug 1 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Will Floyd come out looking like an anorexic crackhead jailbird? Was the whole food fiasco a ploy to attempt for a early home detention? Does the Money Man humble himself (in this lifetime)?

I'm personally excited about my favorite boxer getting out of the slammer, I think he's gonna take a few months off, and come back in full steam ahead for maybe 1-2 more fights, and I think the Money Man is gonna hang them up for good.

I do expect one of those 2 fights to be Pac, to silence the critics and world about who's best. I also think he'll take on another high profile match, maybe a tangle with T. Bradley.

All in all, this is a early WELCOME BACK TO FREEDOM for Money May, and may he stay out of prison, cause that shit is NO fun at all.

He was there for 2 months "only". So he'll come out looking normal, a bit skinnier. Now those 2 fights that you mention won't happen. Maybe a showdown with Canelo in May 2013.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 2 2012, 12:30 AM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

He'll be good, I'm sure he's going to run up out that jail as soon as Aug 3rd hits lol. Hopefully he's used the time to reflect on his situation and the issues he's gotten into outside of the ring. I think 2 fights and he can ride off into the sunset. What ever he decides to do I''m pulling for him and hopes he's successful in his future endeavors

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Aug 2 2012, 12:30 AM

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Aug 2 2012, 01:08 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Mayweather will be fine physically & mentally. He's still a young man in terms of age at 35. Of course he's not prime, but he aint that far removed from it. The big question is....does he fight in November or December of this year? As a fan of Mayweather and the sport of boxing I hope he does. I don't expect him to take on the toughest challenge out there and he shouldnt be critisized if he don't. I believe he has more than 2 fights in him before he retires. I always saw him reaching that 50 win mark to surpass what the late great Rocky Marciano did and Then Retire from the sport of boxing and really get involved in the promoting aspect of the game with 50 cent. We will see.

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Aug 2 2012, 07:34 AM
Post #5

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

I'm happy for him and I hope he learns from this. The judge made a good point when she mentioned the children right before she sentenced him. It's unfortunate that he, like many others, have witnessed volatile and violent situations growing up. We are exposed to violence very early in out broken homes. It had an impact and it creates a cycle. I'm sure Floyd doesn't want that for his children so I truly hope he has learned a lesson and used that time to reflect and correct.

As far as being malnourished, dehydrated, and not in shape is concerned. I think it was a ploy to use his financial influence within the city to his advantage. They saw right through that as I did. He was trying to manipulate the system. He copped out and he had to hold up his end of the bargain and serve that time. He shouldn't have complained about it. TMZ carved him up over that and he deserved it. He said he was going to man up so that's what he should've done. Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say and seeing how he looks. He served that time and he can put this behind him and move forward.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 2 2012, 07:57 AM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Wow, so out of everything that's going on in the sport, we get a "Welcome Back" thread for Floyd. Oh yeah, that Pacquiao fight AINT happenin'...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 2 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Iont know man. My cousin did his 1st 6 months in the box and came out fat somehow lol. I just hope he don't come back to the ring until he's 100% ready. He doesn't have anything to prove.

+Quote Post
haqtiq
post Aug 2 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #8

Amateur

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 2 2012, 08:57 AM) *
Wow, so out of everything that's going on in the sport, we get a "Welcome Back" thread for Floyd. Oh yeah, that Pacquiao fight AINT happenin'...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Shel, you say it as if it's a bad thing. Sort of like a female starting off the dreaded conversation "You know I love you but...."

I just wanted to give Money a welcome back to freedom, nothing that hasn't happened to someone of lesser stature, whats wrong with a fan saying that?

No different from when Tyson came out, there were newspaper articles of the same nature.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Aug 2 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #9

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

Who gives a flying F... I mean these fan boys are really funny with there Welcme home Money chants. All this I hope you are doing well and i hope you learn from all this, like he's a family member to some of you. People act like he was gone for a long time. The guy did only little over a month not years. Ridiculous. I love watching him fight but could careless about anything else about him. Now that you are out FLoyd try and be a normal citizen and for crying out loud stop hitting women. Which by the way wasnt the first time you did it. Be normal for once. I know you try act like the bad guy but be normal for once.

+Quote Post
haqtiq
post Aug 2 2012, 12:10 PM
Post #10

Amateur

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 2 2012, 01:07 PM) *
Who gives a flying F... I mean these fan boys are really funny with there Welcme home Money chants. All this I hope you are doing well and i hope you learn from all this, like he's a family member to some of you. People act like he was gone for a long time. The guy did only little over a month not years. Ridiculous. I love watching him fight but could careless about anything else about him. Now that you are out FLoyd try and be a normal citizen and for crying out loud stop hitting women. Which by the way wasnt the first time you did it. Be normal for once. I know you try act like the bad guy but be normal for once.

Yet you found your way to the thread, and found it in your heart to post words of encouragement towards him. Not calling you a fan boy, tho I'll freely admit that I am, and have no shame in saying but at least i'm honest when I post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIh0MMm6TyE

Bang BANG!

This post has been edited by haqtiq: Aug 2 2012, 12:11 PM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:14 PM