IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> pacquiao vs. judah?! wtf?, supposedly this is in the works...
stillperpetually...
post Dec 16 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #1

Strawweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 8,947

i have read on many boxing sites that there is more than just rumors but nothing confirmed about this fight taking place...supposedly arum is interested in making this fight and has been in talks with both sides...

judah does not deserve to be in the same ring as manny, he doesnt even deserved to be in the same sentence as manny...judah is a joke, a clown, A BUM...HAHAHA did ya'll see how stupid he looked in the tzyu fight? HAHAHAH that shit was funny as hell....that moment DEFINES HIS CAREER...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Dec 16 2008, 01:14 AM
Post #2

Proud American

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,577

I tried to tell yall a long time ago that this was going to be a possibility at 140. Judah still has a name, speed, and the ability to make it interesting up to the 6th. I tried to tell yall. I even read one of Arum's quotes earlier today on boxingscene.com that a Judah fight was probable.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Dec 16 2008, 01:22 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

Judah is gonna get f*cked up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Dec 16 2008, 01:32 AM
Post #4

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

I think it'll go atleast 10. Its going to be a shootout though, some of the fastest hands in the sport.

+Quote Post
slap
post Dec 16 2008, 06:14 AM
Post #5

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,526

Wtf is going on now did any1 see judahs last fight on the calzaghe jones undercard it put me 2 sleep the guy is a joke n I've lost all respect 4 him but pac says he wants 2 be back in the ring by march so if he can't get money may or hatton by then this fight might just happen n I hope its not on ppv cause they won't get my money 4 this bs

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Dec 16 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #6

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Max Kellerman has to be salivating over this match-up! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Jack

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Dec 16 2008, 07:36 AM
Post #7

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

Zab put me to sleep in his last outing too.

To bad, he used to be fun to watch...even in his losses.

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Dec 16 2008, 08:23 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

Why do Rahman and Judah keep getting big fights?

I like Judah, but whats he done to get this fight? Once again he has the skills and power to force a win, but he won't. The same as Rahman 'if focused' (lol) will beat (insert name here). Surprise, surprise, that Rahman never shows and neither will that Zab.

+Quote Post
salvador
post Dec 16 2008, 09:03 AM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,307

QUOTE(Spyder @ Dec 16 2008, 08:36 AM) [snapback]416808[/snapback]
Zab put me to sleep in his last outing too.

To bad, he used to be fun to watch...even in his losses.

He never had a chance in his last fight because he was way too small for Clottey and he got discouraged. He'll be different against Pacquiao (though we all know Manny's fighting Hatton first, regardless of what Arum says). If Zab manages to land an uppercut early, he could definitely get the ko.

Zab-Pacquiao at 140 would be an extremely exciting and competitive fight. If the odds got too crazy, like more than 3-1 for Pacquiao, I'd definitely throw some cash down on Zab.

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Dec 16 2008, 09:32 AM
Post #10

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE(salvador @ Dec 16 2008, 06:03 AM) [snapback]416817[/snapback]
He never had a chance in his last fight because he was way too small for Clottey and he got discouraged. He'll be different against Pacquiao (though we all know Manny's fighting Hatton first, regardless of what Arum says). If Zab manages to land an uppercut early, he could definitely get the ko.

Zab-Pacquiao at 140 would be an extremely exciting and competitive fight. If the odds got too crazy, like more than 3-1 for Pacquiao, I'd definitely throw some cash down on Zab.

Judah's last fight was on the calzaghe jones undercard vs an unknown light welter named Ernest Johnson. The fight was meant for Judah to win by KO and hopefully rekindle his name within the boxing scene but he weas unable to do so and won a boring UD (I must say that Judah received a nasty cut over his eye which more or less effected his ability and was probably a huge distraction) over a fighter whos last 2 opponents prior to Judah had an unimpressive combined record of 35-42-2....

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 01:13 AM