IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9:30(ET)/6:30(PT)-Hopkins vs Sumenov-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams-Championship Tripleheader!
Dolimite
post Apr 23 2014, 10:19 AM
Post #131

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 23 2014, 06:46 AM) *
Put the crack pipe down...you've NEVER even though of putting Manny over Floyd...you discredit him too much. Don't even pretend like you like the Klitz bros...nice try though. Lol

Straight up, you own a couple of pairs of those Hittman shades. Put it all out on the table homie, don't be shame! Lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I still think about how dirty he did Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13...poor Stone Cold.

I don't dislike Pac I hate his fans and I did have him over Floyd. I am a boxing fan before I am a groupie. I don't wear shades when I workout. What the hell!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 23 2014, 08:23 PM
Post #132

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 23 2014, 09:46 AM) *
Put the crack pipe down...you've NEVER even though of putting Manny over Floyd...you discredit him too much. Don't even pretend like you like the Klitz bros...nice try though. Lol

Straight up, you own a couple of pairs of those Hittman shades. Put it all out on the table homie, don't be shame! Lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I still think about how dirty he did Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13...poor Stone Cold.

That's when wrestling was entertaining. Stone Cold used to get the shit beat out of him but he was bad ass lol

Bernard needs to focus on getting a Stevenson fight instead of his spot on the P4P list. And he's opened himself up to criticism by continuously calling out Floyd and not engaging Ward. I don't like the duck label but he's opened himself up to criticism

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 25 2014, 10:19 PM
Post #133

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 23 2014, 08:20 AM) *
See, God don't like ugly!

They hating Hotsauce!

They won tonight though

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 11:45 PM