+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 31 2014, 04:36 PM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 31 2014, 12:38 PM) *

Do they still have the Bankhead seafood restaurant, I think it is off of mlk. Yo, 10 pieces of fried fish and hush puppies for 10 bucks! Shiiit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jun 1 2014, 01:25 AM
Post #63

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2014, 11:18 PM) *
They all at fault. Tiny insitgated that whole thing and used Mayweather to make TI jealous. Floyd didn't have to react the way he did though it's understandable. I mean how many times you got to tell somebody they got it wrong(looking at your dumb ass littlemac). But he could've found a way to dead the whole situation before it got to that. TI is the biggest loser here because he stepping to the man when he should be stepping to the woman

he should be steppin to himself, hes the problem here, because if he kept his shit together his woman would know her place when it comes to him and his feelings. i kno my woman would never be stupid enough to pull some shit like that if she knew that i was jealous like TI is. i have a feeling she was trying to piss him off and get his attention back, but TI being to fuckin stupid didnt see that tiny was trying to get his attention, and instead he went at mayweather like a foolish thug. but you are correct, he should have chacked his bitch.

it is also floyds fault becuz if floyd had correctly gauged what type of person TI is from their conversation, then he could have deaded the whole situation before it erupted into anything. he could have cleared the air better when they talked 1 on 1 but he didnt do that well enuff. i think mayeather should have said something clearer to TI when they spoke.

not to mention TI has been to jail for trying to buy guns, after he was already rich and famous that is, so im not suprised he did some dumb shit like this, but hey, you can take the man out the hood, and you can even take the hood out the man, but you cant fix stupid.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 1 2014, 09:09 PM
Post #64

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jun 1 2014, 01:25 AM) *
he should be steppin to himself, hes the problem here, because if he kept his shit together his woman would know her place when it comes to him and his feelings. i kno my woman would never be stupid enough to pull some shit like that if she knew that i was jealous like TI is. i have a feeling she was trying to piss him off and get his attention back, but TI being to fuckin stupid didnt see that tiny was trying to get his attention, and instead he went at mayweather like a foolish thug. but you are correct, he should have chacked his bitch.

it is also floyds fault becuz if floyd had correctly gauged what type of person TI is from their conversation, then he could have deaded the whole situation before it erupted into anything. he could have cleared the air better when they talked 1 on 1 but he didnt do that well enuff. i think mayeather should have said something clearer to TI when they spoke.

not to mention TI has been to jail for trying to buy guns, after he was already rich and famous that is, so im not suprised he did some dumb shit like this, but hey, you can take the man out the hood, and you can even take the hood out the man, but you cant fix stupid.

You make an excellent point. He should examine his role in the situation because he played an equally big part as his wife did. Shouldn't of been cheating and maybe you wouldn't be looking like a fool right now. But even then he should've self examined and then went to tiny and let her know what the deal was. He totally mishandled the situation.

I feel Mayweather could've approached the situation differently but he done told dude a few times already that it's not what he think. But Tai keep sing to him saying "we need to talk" . How your chick in Vegas but you go to the dude and say that! He wants to make it like he was hard body. You'd think that after all the arrests he's had since he's been in the limelight that he'd know better but he clearly doesn't get it

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jun 2 2014, 03:00 PM
Post #65

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2014, 10:18 PM) *
They all at fault. Tiny insitgated that whole thing and used Mayweather to make TI jealous. Floyd didn't have to react the way he did though it's understandable. I mean how many times you got to tell somebody they got it wrong(looking at your dumb ass littlemac). But he could've found a way to dead the whole situation before it got to that. TI is the biggest loser here because he stepping to the man when he should be stepping to the woman

Usually I'm used to Floyd acting like a total buffoon outside of the ring but in recent months now (since coming out of the joint) he has been changing his behavior and in all honesty I used to be the first to say I loved his performances inside the ring but hated his antics outside of them but on this I have to defend his actions (not the name calling of Tiny being a bitch though) but I thought it was clear from their first encounter that he (Floyd) was finding the proper way to dead the situation.

TI brought it back to him again after they had already deaded it from the first encounter but by the next time if a MFer step to you after that then it's on some street sh*t and if you gon come then you better come correct or not at all.

TI lucky it wasn't a real MFer like me he had step to with that BS after that first encounter because there wouldn't have been no talking.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 2 2014, 05:14 PM
Post #66

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jun 2 2014, 03:00 PM) *
Usually I'm used to Floyd acting like a total buffoon outside of the ring but in recent months now (since coming out of the joint) he has been changing his behavior and in all honesty I used to be the first to say I loved his performances inside the ring but hated his antics outside of them but on this I have to defend his actions (not the name calling of Tiny being a bitch though) but I thought it was clear from their first encounter that he (Floyd) was finding the proper way to dead the situation.

TI brought it back to him again after they had already deaded it from the first encounter but by the next time if a MFer step to you after that then it's on some street sh*t and if you gon come then you better come correct or not at all.

TI lucky it wasn't a real MFer like me he had step to with that BS after that first encounter because there wouldn't have been no talking.

That's what I'm saying, I'm in total agreement with you. His demeanor and approach has changed rapidly as of late and that's a good thing. But people test you when you try to make change, history has shown that much. There are elements out there that try to keep you where you at. And we both saying the same thing, how many times do somebody got to tell you your wrong before they find an alternative way to get that point across. TI is lucky that alternative only included a verbal toungue lashing insead of a physical one

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jun 2 2014, 07:08 PM
Post #67

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 2 2014, 05:14 PM) *
That's what I'm saying, I'm in total agreement with you. His demeanor and approach has changed rapidly as of late and that's a good thing. But people test you when you try to make change, history has shown that much. There are elements out there that try to keep you where you at. And we both saying the same thing, how many times do somebody got to tell you your wrong before they find an alternative way to get that point across. TI is lucky that alternative only included a verbal toungue lashing insead of a physical one

Is it possible that's what TI wanted? I've heard rumors that he's broke or in some type of financial trouble, Floyd giving him a 3 piece combo meal probably would seal the deal for TI in a lawsuit against Mayweather and get him the capital he probably was looking for. Why else would a guy like him pick a scrap with the best boxer on Earth??

It made no sense at all to me after they had already cleared it up to go back at it again, there had to be more of a motive than simple jealousy.

http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/02/13/is-t...eally-broke-up/

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 2 2014, 08:54 PM
Post #68

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jun 2 2014, 07:08 PM) *
Is it possible that's what TI wanted? I've heard rumors that he's broke or in some type of financial trouble, Floyd giving him a 3 piece combo meal probably would seal the deal for TI in a lawsuit against Mayweather and get him the capital he probably was looking for. Why else would a guy like him pick a scrap with the best boxer on Earth??

It made no sense at all to me after they had already cleared it up to go back at it again, there had to be more of a motive than simple jealousy.

http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/02/13/is-t...eally-broke-up/

I ain't never known TI to sue nobody, and I highly doubt he's broke..but his cheating ways may have caught up with him. Seems a bit hypocritical to get mad at something you've been doing. Now she probably ain't cheat with Mayweather but she got the fool riled up. I see he tweeted some cryptic message as if he's filing for divorce.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:13 AM