Reply to this topicStart new topic
> will Pacquiao TKO Mayweather or KO him?, GOAT
gravytrain
post Sep 13 2011, 03:42 PM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

we all know Mayweather is scared to come get his fade. the real question is whether Pac knocks him out or just stops him. i say Leo Ellerbe tosses a tear soaked towel into the ring and stops it in 5.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Sep 13 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,421

POPPYCOCK!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Due to Floyd's defense, I dont see a flush punch landing to the point that it completely cleans his clock. If a stoppage does occur, it will more than likely happen by way of accumulation, which is the worse stoppage in my opinion. The only dummy that will go down in history for getting KTFO by Pac, would be Ricky Hatton. Everybody else knew what they were up against, so they fell short due to the accumulation factor. We may see Tweety Bird (Bradley) get knocked out like this by Pac, if that fight ever happens.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 13 2011, 03:58 PM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 13 2011, 04:56 PM) *
Due to Floyd's defense, I dont see a flush punch landing to the point that it completely cleans his clock. If a stoppage does occur, it will more than likely happen by way of accumulation, which is the worse stoppage in my opinion. The only dummy that will go down in history for getting KTFO by Pac, would be Ricky Hatton. Everybody else knew what they were up against, so they fell short due to the accumulation factor. We may see Tweety Bird (Bradley) get knocked out like this by Pac, if that fight ever happens.

you're overlooking Mayweather being scared of the Brown Beast from the East. he's been ducking him. he'll hit him so hard Mayweather will be permanently cross eyed after the fight.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Sep 13 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 13 2011, 03:58 PM) *
you're overlooking Mayweather being scared of the Brown Beast from the East. he's been ducking him. he'll hit him so hard Mayweather will be permanently cross eyed after the fight.

That would be beautiful...TKO IN 8!

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Sep 13 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #6

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

i wouldnt be surprised if Floyd was the one who KO's manny.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 13 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

not idea but it probably will be the only way he'll win cant see him taking a decision

+Quote Post
Xception2ThRule
post Sep 13 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #8

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,773

Pacquiao will have the same reach disadvantage as Marquez did against Mayweather. You need someone long AND skilled to beat Floyd. Pacquiao doesn't even possess a fucking jab.

To quote Roger Mayweather:
"Most people don't know shit boxin'."

This post has been edited by Xception2ThRule: Sep 13 2011, 04:48 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 13 2011, 04:58 PM) *

We've all seen guys that weren't sure of themselves, get in there against Pac and not get KO'd out cold. If this is the case with Floyd, then he has enough clout to hold out on the fight, unlike the other guys that Pac fought (who either needed the money). Oscar was just a jerk for signing that bogus contract to fight him in the first place.

+Quote Post
MrChampagne123
post Sep 13 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #10

Amateur

Member No.: 12,205

Uhm By Flash KO is the only way I see manny winning this fight. Other wise SD or TKO goes to Floyd. I dont see Floyd as ducking any1 I see Floyd as being a buisness man making as much money as possible. so what he didnt fight cotto Bob Arum himself didnt want to pit Cotto against Money he said Cotto wasnt ready after the gatti fight. So what he didnt fight Margarito he fought de la hoya instead. When it all coes down to it. in all of Manny fights he has been there to hit. he gets hit. margarito tagged him alot in that lopsided beat down. but thats just my observation

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:24 AM