Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jul 13 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #32

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 4,447

i read earlier that lesnar might be fighting fedor next... if that is the case forget it... brock is ok right now but he has a lot of maturing to do.. he is not ready for that fight.. he has the strength to beat anyone but fedor will bring pure skill something lesnar has yet to even touch....

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 13 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #33

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 14 2009, 12:08 AM) *
i read earlier that lesnar might be fighting fedor next... if that is the case forget it... brock is ok right now but he has a lot of maturing to do.. he is not ready for that fight.. he has the strength to beat anyone but fedor will bring pure skill something lesnar has yet to even touch....

If Lesnar takes on Fedor then he deserves a lot of credit. It is not like he has been spoon fed nobodies in his UFC career.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 13 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #34

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

I thought the shit was actually funny! Everybody was booing him but couldn't do shit about it! Hell he apologized afterwards which was good enough for me. It was too much emotion behind that fight and he just couldn't control it. Oh well...players fuck up to Craig!

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 14 2009, 03:32 AM
Post #35

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 13 2009, 07:53 AM) *
I would expect him to be beaten by Fedor who has a hell of a lot of MMA experience under his belt. If it went more than 1 round it would be a pretty poor reflection on such a noted striker as Fedor.

Fedor is an accomplised striker, but by no means is he primarily noted for his stand-up. Fedor's ground-and-pound is what makes him legendary. His strikes from the mount are what seperates him from everyone else in MMA history.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jul 14 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #36

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 13 2009, 04:14 PM) *
I stand by my Jenna Jameson material.

When Hype started his reply, I thought that he was disagreeing with your Jenna assessment, but he didn't even touch it...

What's up Hype?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jul 14 2009, 09:42 AM
Post #37

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 14 2009, 08:35 AM) *
When Hype started his reply, I thought that he was disagreeing with your Jenna assessment, but he didn't even touch it...

What's up Hype?

I could care less about Jenna, but hell, she does make a shit load of money so I can't hate on Tito for getting himself a sugar momma.

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 14 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #38

Member No.: 1,253

Fuck this Hatewagon.

Dana White may be trying to create the illusion that the UFC faithful want sportsmanship, but I know better. Lesnar spoke directly to the hardcore UFC fans, and they loved every minute of it. The only thing they like better than NASCAR and the old #3, is watching a good ol' fashioned ass whoopin followed by a shit talkin son-of-a-bitch!

That kind of display has been selling WWE tickets for years.

War on Brock Lesnar...I hope he finds this pathetic little hatwagon, and sticks his size 3X fist up its ass!

L O FUCKING L!

Im with this.

War Lesnar.

Truth be told, Im not all that into UFC/MMA, but fuck man, comparing this dude to a Klitchko? I mean, Wladdy sat there for 12 rounds and slapped down what's-his-name's jab. Leaps 10 feet backwards whenever someone aggressively feints him.

not trying to get into an argument w anyone jumping on the wagon, but even if the dude's skills are limited, I am going off of what some are saying here, not what I have seen, then he still fights w a chip on both shoulders. That dude kicks some serious ass, and if this Fedor guy is the one that's gonna beat him, so fucking be it. I am all about sportsmanship, etc, but this is a completely different form of combat, and motherfuckers gotta get themselves psyched up like a mofo to take on that kind of pain. I have no problems with how they conjure that, and I also understand that you cant just turn it on and turn it off. I am sure plenty of you guys have been in fights before. Well, I odont know about you cats, but I am shaking for a fkn hour after throwing, and I sure as hell aint thinkin straight.

i could give a fk about Lesnar, but I am W CEO and Spyder here.

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Jul 14 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #39

The Talent

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,158

I think a lot of you guys are thinking that we're questioning his skills and accomplishments. Not true. Everyone fighter that steps into the boxing ring or Octagon has to be jacked to a certain degree, but the UFC has about 200 other fighters that don't shit on their sponsor, flip on the fans that pay your salary and drool while looking into the camera yelling shit. MMA is still a sport trying to gain acceptance and if you watched Sportscenter that night the first thing they showed was Brock drooling while yelling shit into the camera. Everything that Dana and the UFC brass has worked so hard for, to show people that MMA fighters aren't savage maniacs he exemplified Saturday night.

I've had my fair share of street fights to bro and I've done some wild things during them and after them, but we're not paid to act a certain way after our fights in the streets. It's like playing a pick up game of basketball or football. It's completely different then being in the NBA or NFL.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jul 14 2009, 12:45 PM
Post #40

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (pcraw @ Jul 14 2009, 12:41 PM) *
I think a lot of you guys are thinking that we're questioning his skills and accomplishments. Not true. Everyone fighter that steps into the boxing ring or Octagon has to be jacked to a certain degree, but the UFC has about 200 other fighters that don't shit on their sponsor, flip on the fans that pay your salary and drool while looking into the camera yelling shit. MMA is still a sport trying to gain acceptance and if you watched Sportscenter that night the first thing they showed was Brock drooling while yelling shit into the camera. Everything that Dana and the UFC brass has worked so hard for, to show people that MMA fighters aren't savage maniacs he exemplified Saturday night.

A leopard can't change its spots. The UFC is what it is. It's not the PGA where guys walk around in Polo's and slacks, hushing when their opponent is shooting...these guys beat the shit outta each other wearing nothing but a pair of board shorts.

Dana needs to accept what they are, and stop trying to be something that they are not.

I've had my fair share of street fights to bro and I've done some wild things during them and after them, but we're not paid to act a certain way after our fights in the streets. It's like playing a pick up game of basketball or football. It's completely different then being in the NBA or NFL.

I don't think you can compare the two Percy...in the NBA or NFL, you don't have an opponent trying to rip your arm out of its socket.

Anyway, Brock's tirade got more exposure than the event itself, and definitely more than it would've otherwise. Dana needs to give that man a raise, and let him do his thing.

Crazy sells, and puts asses in seats...just ask Mike.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 04:50 PM