daprofessor
post Sep 4 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 4 2013, 01:15 PM) *
I'm saying! Lol

I'd rather watch a couple of really skilled fighters like this out think each other than a couple of rock em sock em robots.

You know what I think he thrives when hes overlooked.

He completely read my mind when he said he sees a lot of marquez qualities in himself, I've been calling him the black marquez for a while. They just have another gear in them when it comes to heart. I think Bradley may be more Mexican than a lot of the Mexican fighters in the game.right now lol

he's too damn mexican! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 4 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

i want bradley to win and then sign to gbp. he would have a lot of options.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 4 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #13

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 4 2013, 01:08 PM) *
tim is one of my favorite fighters in boxing. i felt he was truly underestimated and i picked him to beat pac. he is a much better fighter than he showed against provodnikov and it disappoints me that he let the bullshit get to him. he has nothing to prove to no one. fuck bob arum....fuck the hating ass pac fans....just go in there and be the intelligent fighter you are capable of being tim!!!! this is a very dangerous fight for him. marquez is riding an all time high....tim can't afford to make any mistakes. he has what it takes to beat marquez...he just needs to go back to what he does. it's rare....but it's possible. the macho talk....and all that other bullshit needs to stop. intelligence is where it's at. brave and tough can get u killed. with all of this being said....if he beats marquez, he has a serious shot at being fighter of the year imo....plus his fight with provodnikov is a foty candidate. tims got a solid shot at redemption with this one fight. he can put himself back in the mix for the floyd sweepstakes as well.

I wish he would've beat him...I know people are on two sides of the fence with this but Manny didn't even take him seriously. He fought 30 to 60 secs of each round and still beat him. It's funny and not funny at the same time in regards to Bradley

That faceoff was boring but I expect the fight to be better. Bradley better fight a smarter fight then he did against Provodnikov

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 5 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Wondering if Bradley is damaged goods going into this one. 2months is a long time to recover from that head trauma. The Provodnikov fight may have softened his head up some. In fact it still looks swollen. Marquez will be 40 when they square off. He says, he feels like he's 25 though. Somebody PLEASE CHECK HIS BLOOD!! That man discovered the fountain of youth through the next gen PEDs. Love Marquez, but he sold out and I understand he had to keep up with another sellout named Pacquiao. Bradley seems like he does it on the up and up and don't deserve to fight a guy that cheats.

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Sep 5 2013, 01:27 AM
Post #15

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

These two while greatly respectful of each other were boring as hell. Also they need to zoom in a lot better on Bradley's face..them sides of his head look like something from star trek.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Sep 5 2013, 05:04 AM
Post #16

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

I don't think Marquez is PEDing. But that's a whole different story for a different thread. Please don't create one though.

I respect both guys, but I think my man Manuel will prevail and win this one. God I love his boxing. It's a great matchup and I expect fireworks, but if I had to choose or bet, I'll go with Marquez for sure. Of course he is a different fighter than Floyd but I think he is the closest to Floyd thinking in the ring-wise. Bradley is the man, but sadly he doesn't think in the ring, his heart gets him in trouble..once a mre skillful guy chooses to bang with a banger, I immediatly start questioning his general and boxing IQ. Not a good look for Timmy. His speech is messed up!

Love this fight!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 5 2013, 08:35 AM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

I hate to doubt marquez but if Bradley BOXES I think he can eek out a Dec.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 4 2013, 10:52 PM) *
I wish he would've beat him...I know people are on two sides of the fence with this but Manny didn't even take him seriously. He fought 30 to 60 secs of each round and still beat him. It's funny and not funny at the same time in regards to Bradley

That faceoff was boring but I expect the fight to be better. Bradley better fight a smarter fight then he did against Provodnikov

last i checked....it's a loss on pac's record and bradley still has the title. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 5 2013, 12:22 AM) *
Wondering if Bradley is damaged goods going into this one. 2months is a long time to recover from that head trauma. The Provodnikov fight may have softened his head up some. In fact it still looks swollen. Marquez will be 40 when they square off. He says, he feels like he's 25 though. Somebody PLEASE CHECK HIS BLOOD!! That man discovered the fountain of youth through the next gen PEDs. Love Marquez, but he sold out and I understand he had to keep up with another sellout named Pacquiao. Bradley seems like he does it on the up and up and don't deserve to fight a guy that cheats.

the amazing thing about muscle is that it will respond to stimulation all the way up until u die. i don't believe marquez is on anything but a better training regimen. go back and look at his preparation for the mayweather fight. this guy was doing shit right out of the movie rocky. throwing rocks from a hillside....drinking quail eggs....and even his own piss in hope of bulking up and getting stronger. that was backwards ass thinking and the results it produced could be seen in the fight. fast forward to the last pac fight where he's doing great explosive exercises that are all related to the movements he does in the ring. he's building functional muscle and increasing his speed. he's using weights the right way....and his diet and supplements are being administered properly. he's never done any of that his whole career until now. think back to how amazing he was prior and u have to realize that this dude worked really hard to be on this level. now he's working smart. big difference.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

am i the only one that is tired of the lame ass questions they ask on these shows? i want to yell...."objection!!!! your honor, he's leading the witness..." it's just bullshit.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:44 AM